This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning All!

This is my absolutely first post - just signed up last night. I have been reading the forum for some time now and finally decided to take the plunge and join. I have enjoyed reading the posts, especially the spoilers, for several months now. I have agreed with most of what has been said about the episodes and wanted to start putting in my two cents worth.

My first question is this: (and please forgive my ignorance - I am quite new to this chat room/forum/fan base internet action/ stuff!) Since those of us here in the USA have to wait another 3-4 weeks for Threads to air here on the SciFi channel - where is it that you are seeing this episode besides on regular T.V.? I get the impression that even some viewers here in the US have been able to see it already and after reading everything - I can't wait and want to see it NOW!

If there is another web site I need to know about - please let me know - also if it is a safe website - I am a bit leary about logging on sites I don't know about.

Anyway - thanks for any help/tips/suggestions you can provide. I look forward to "chatting" with all of you in the future.

WWWednesday

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      Hey there shippers!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll try and get some of my fic up tonight, as soon as I find a transcript for the ep!!!!!!!

I got my final prelim results...and they're not good

English - 47% - teacher said it was bad luck
      Business Management - 48% - teacher said it was a tough exam and since I've had As at all the assesments that I should do fine at the finals
      Modern Studies - 58% - Teacher said it was good...considering most of the class scored less than 30%
      Music - 51% - Teacher said I need to get over my nerves with keyboard because I'm capable of doing very well...I've still to get my inventing/ composing mark back, but I think I've got an A in that...That'll maybe bring me up to a B

So...I'm really dissappointed...Business management was my own fault...I never studies for it, but when I was online here, I either had another window open at BBC revision or other revision websites or I was grilling some or my friends and vice versa.

Oh well...Here's hoping I do well in the finals....

....I'll stop moaning now...

Spoiler:
      THREADS = SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey

there is a transcript over at stargate daniel friendly......actually heres the link
      http://www.stargatedanielfriendly.ne...transcript.php

misstweedledee

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
      honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Welcome wwwednesday!!!
        (Is that a West Wing reference? - Fellow WingNut here)
        sigpic

Comment

sueKay: hope ya do well on your finals
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wwwednesday
            Good Morning All!

This is my absolutely first post - just signed up last night. I have been reading the forum for some time now and finally decided to take the plunge and join. I have enjoyed reading the posts, especially the spoilers, for several months now. I have agreed with most of what has been said about the episodes and wanted to start putting in my two cents worth.

My first question is this: (and please forgive my ignorance - I am quite new to this chat room/forum/fan base internet action/ stuff!) Since those of us here in the USA have to wait another 3-4 weeks for Threads to air here on the SciFi channel - where is it that you are seeing this episode besides on regular T.V.? I get the impression that even some viewers here in the US have been able to see it already and after reading everything - I can't wait and want to see it NOW!

If there is another web site I need to know about - please let me know - also if it is a safe website - I am a bit leary about logging on sites I don't know about.

Anyway - thanks for any help/tips/suggestions you can provide. I look forward to "chatting" with all of you in the future.

WWWednesday

hey there

Well done on taking the plunge....we arent that scary at all you'll have great fun on here

a site you mite wanna check out is Catys the link is in her sig pic. She is fantastic and as well as her excellent music vids she made some videos from threads.
            Also i just put a link in the post a min ago, there is a transcript and screen caps over there.

So welcome ((((((((((wwwednesday))))))))))
            Post lots and dont be affraid to ask questions if you get lost / confused

Misstweedledee

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
            honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Best of luck on your finals sueKay!! When are they?

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                Caty, can you give us the screen cap for
                Spoiler:
                when Sam kissed Jack's wrist? Please!?

Sally
                I'm not sure if Caty's had a chance yet, but I've finally dipped my hands into the world of screencapping! Only made a few (7, to be exact), but they are all BIG--1024x768 on the full size pics, and nice and clear too! You can find them on my website here:

http://67.182.2.94/Web/Screencaps/index.htm

WARNING!!!! MAJOR THREADS SPOILERS!! THEY ARE ALL FROM THE SCENE SALLY REQUESTED FROM THREADS!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Shipping!!!
                Love and hot fudge,
                Bren Ren
                ~
                My stories!
                ~

sigpic

Comment

Welcome WWWednesday!!!

Comment

Bren Ren, those caps are awesome! *cant wait, cant wait, cant wait!*

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
                    Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wwwednesday
                      Good Morning All!

WWWednesday
                      WELCOME WWWEDNESDAY Post with love to our S/J ship

Gatebee

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        Hey there shippers!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll try and get some of my fic up tonight, as soon as I find a transcript for the ep!!!!!!!

I got my final prelim results...and they're not good

English - 47% - teacher said it was bad luck
                        Business Management - 48% - teacher said it was a tough exam and since I've had As at all the assesments that I should do fine at the finals
                        Modern Studies - 58% - Teacher said it was good...considering most of the class scored less than 30%
                        Music - 51% - Teacher said I need to get over my nerves with keyboard because I'm capable of doing very well...I've still to get my inventing/ composing mark back, but I think I've got an A in that...That'll maybe bring me up to a B

So...I'm really dissappointed...Business management was my own fault...I never studies for it, but when I was online here, I either had another window open at BBC revision or other revision websites or I was grilling some or my friends and vice versa.

Oh well...Here's hoping I do well in the finals....

....I'll stop moaning now...

Spoiler:
                        THREADS = SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Good Luck SueKay. To relax take a deep breathe, clear your mind of S/J, give yourself a smile and then do the test.

Gatebee

Comment

i just saw the 2 threads video from catys site and

Spoiler:
                          i can't not wait to march to see the all whole thing but thanks to caty i all ready saw all the good parts. i can't belive sam broke up with pete and i did not think that would happen even thou i was hopeing for it. this ep trun out way diffent than i thought but i did kind of feel bad for pete. jack girl broke up with me and even she knew he should be with sam. i can't belive jacbo died remeber i have not seen rackening yet so i did not see it coming. i was kind of sad that he died and it looks like its over for anubis and he was my fav goua'ld. he all most destoryed earth he just need one more min. i love how daniel came back its was funny. i think threads had the best ending for a ep ever with daniel, teal'c and sam fishing. than sam saying there are no fish in this pond are there and jack saying yep. i only wish i could see the whole daniel thing but i guess i'll just have to wait.

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen
                            Since all my other shipper friends seem to have gone comatose
                            Spoiler:
                            Threads-high induced, perhaps?
                            I'm gonna share this song with you all! I humbley offer this in dedication to my all time favorite tv couple, Sam & Jack!

Peter Cetera & Cher
                            After All

Well, here we are again;
                            I guess it must be fate.
                            We've tried it on our own,
                            But deep inside we've known
                            We'd be back to set things straight.

I still remember when
                            Your kiss was so brand new.
                            Every memory repeats,
                            Every step I take retreats,
                            Every journey always brings me back to you.

(chorus)
                            After All the stops and starts,
                            We keep coming back to these two hearts,
                            Two angels who've been rescued from the fall.
                            After All that we've been through,
                            It all comes down to me and you.
                            I guess it's meant to be,
                            Forever you and me, After All.

When love is truly right
                            (This time it's truly right.)
                            It lives from year to year.
                            It changes as it goes,
                            Oh, and on the way it grows,
                            But it never disappears,

Always just beyond my touch,
                            You know I needed you so much.
                            After All, what else is livin' for?

this song describes S/J relationship to a tee. Thanks BrenRen

Gatebee

Comment

WwwWelcome WwwWednesday
                              Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                                That and the fact
                                Spoiler:
                                they had way too much clothes on if they had a really good evening! Maybe morning was the time but she got short changed?
                                I notice that also about Threads
                                Spoiler:
                                clothes

Gatebee

Comment

Working...
                                X