X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bucky
    I was hoping that something like this would happen in "Gemini." Maybe
    Spoiler:
    Replicarter would be pushing to find out why Sam figured out so soon that Fifth's dream sequence of a 'perfect' life with Pete was not real. Replicarter is supposed to be one of the baddies, so even if she isn't working with Fifth (and we don't know whether she is or isn't), she'd want as much information as she could get on what went wrong with Fifth's attempt because she could use the information later. Obviously, he didn't go far enough into Sam's psyche--just took the surface elements.
    In the process Jack's name might come up as an alternative that would have worked. Or bringing up Jack's name might spark a reaction.
    Spoiler:
    I doubt we'll get anything overt like "What about your feelings for O'Neill?"--wouldn't it be super if we did?--but even subtle questioning will be telling, and may be the spark that, as you suggest, gets Sam to rethink her priorities.

I'm *hoping* for this, but not expecting it.

Anyway, sitting on my hands waiting for Caty et al. to produce screencaps for us Americans.

Bucky
    Ok here is a "what if" (spoiler speculation Gemini)
    Spoiler:
    since Replicarter and Sam will be working together we can assume that they will be in close proximity at nighttime as well. Well what if while Sam is sleeping Replicarter puts her hand into Sam's head to, oh let's say, get some information or because she is curious about Sam, and what do you know, she causes Sam to dream about Jack. Thus our little shippy dream sequence.

This could work for me.
    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
      Did anyone bring chips?
      i got chips...as in tortilla chips, not that silly brit fries

i have regular, yellow, white and blue corn chips, oh and some rockin salsa adn queso, gotta have queso
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
        Spoiler:
        since Replicarter and Sam will be working together we can assume that they will be in close proximity at nighttime as well. Well what if while Sam is sleeping Replicarter puts her hand into Sam's head to, oh let's say, get some information or because she is curious about Sam, and what do you know, she causes Sam to dream about Jack. Thus our little shippy dream sequence.

This could work for me.
        Spoiler:
        Or maybe Sam will already be dreaming about Jack, and Replicarter just nudges her in the right direction

Comment

Good morning shippers on the bus. What a night. All the partying. All those s/j pics blown-up life size.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
            Spoiler:

This could work for me.
            See....this is why you are the Ship Nana.....love this idea!! Just a few more days and we'll have the information. CAN'T WAIT!!!!
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
              See....this is why you are the Ship Nana.....love this idea!! Just a few more days and we'll have the information. CAN'T WAIT!!!!
              only 128 hours and 30 minutes to go!!!!! (and this is why I'm insane)
              Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Ok, is there anyone else the shipper bus missed before we head to Kansas? Thor has picked up Ship Nana off the side of the road in Georgia(sorry about the cookies) and we kicked the unknown Georgia hitcher off the bus.
                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by aeromathlete
                  There is a light at the end of our wormhole.
                  This is great....yes, there is light. And it better be the flashing of cameras at the wedding of Sam and Jack!!!!
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                    only 128 hours and 30 minutes to go!!!!! (and this is why I'm insane)
                    Me too michelle....hope the hippy bus doesn't take a detour and drop us off at the loony bin!!!!
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

the Georgia hitchhiker can be a newbie shippie

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                        Me too michelle....hope the hippy bus doesn't take a detour and drop us off at the loony bin!!!!

as long as the looney bin has sky and internet access, i'll be quite happy there. (128 hours, 16 minutes, now!)
                        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Ok, is there anyone else the shipper bus missed before we head to Kansas? Thor has picked up Ship Nana off the side of the road in Georgia(sorry about the cookies) and we kicked the unknown Georgia hitcher off the bus.
                          You missed me! Mainly through higher forces. (Meaning my boss. Would not let me go! ). I am counting on Thor!

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
                            Thanks for the optomism!
                            LOL. It's something to be optimistic about that deserves my attentions. I'm just in a general good mood. I'm almost done with my work. I'm going home in 3 days. It's all good!

Happy Shipping!
                            -aeromathlete

Comment

Originally posted by BeaC
                              You missed me! Mainly through higher forces. (Meaning my boss. Would not let me go! ). I am counting on Thor!
                              We will wait for you, can't forget a fellow Texan. If you can't make it to Zoser in PA, we will hook up at Skydiver's in Kansas.
                              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

We will wait for you, can't forget a fellow Texan. If you can't make it to Zoser in PA, we will hook up at Skydiver's in Kansas.
                                Thanks! I will do my best! I really need to meet up with you guys! Your are the only ones that can make me feel better!
                                Life has been such a rollercoaster lately

Comment

Working...
                                X