This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey there folks!

I've just ran throught this thread chasing the bus to make sure our valiant bus shippers had everything they needed with them.

So...

Scarf - check
    Gloves - check
    Change of Clothes - check
    Packed lunch - check

Okay...mumsie bit over and done with

Shipper cookies - quadruple check
    MG's concoctions - quadruple check
    Cake - check
    Jell-o - check
    Tequiela (sp?) - check

Okay...party bit over and done with, here's the mission checklist

Rotten eggs - check
    Pitchforks - check
    Penguin poo - check
    Spears - check
    Yellow shipper cookies - check
    Tok'ra dogs - check
    Bagpipes - check
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
      That just shows you that women have no sense of direction.

Do you want to get on this bus??? We could leave you in Denver, you know!!!!
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
        hey everyone...been a bit obsessed with fics for the past few days...
        i'm back now though...
        i've just been thinking about moebius..although it's probably already been said....
        the timeline is changed so the new timeline characters go back to put it right again.... but wouldn't our guys not exist anymore if the timeline is changed...???how would teal'c still be in the past??!!... that doesn't make sense!!...am i making sense...??!!
        shippy thoughts everyone!!!!
        shx
        oh yes, we know EXACTLY what you mean see that splatter on the walls, it's from everyone's heads exploding

That just shows you that women have no sense of direction.
        I'll have you know I am a fantabulous map reader! It's not my fault this subdivision has 2 left turns! *gulps drink*

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          Hey there folks!

I've just ran throught this thread chasing the bus to make sure our valiant bus shippers had everything they needed with them.

So...

<snip>
          Okay...party bit over and done with, here's the mission checklist

Rotten eggs - check
          Pitchforks - check
          Penguin poo - check
          Spears - check
          Yellow shipper cookies - check
          Tok'ra dogs - check
          Bagpipes - check
          you forgot the chocolate and high sugar sweets to throw TPTB into a sugar high and make them give us our shippy ending! I don't want them bruised or broken, just so happy and spaced out on sugar and fat they see the error of their ways

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
            Ar eyou guys still taking the bus? I thought yesterday it had been changed to a chartered plane, or even a mothership. How are you going to fit all those shippers on the bus? I mean, tight quarters is one thing, when Jack is around, but ...

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
              Ar eyou guys still taking the bus? I thought yesterday it had been changed to a chartered plane, or even a mothership. How are you going to fit all those shippers on the bus? I mean, tight quarters is one thing, when Jack is around, but ...
              this bus is like the tardis of Dr Who, it can fit any number of people you care to cram onto it in style and splendor

Comment

Drop you off at Petes apartment.
                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

see, this is where people's heads explode. I found thunking helps.

nods seriously as I try to wipe up the grey matter leaking out of my ears

I'm going to go and hum for awhile.

I do think, however that if the bus is lost, you could always call OnStar. They have been immeasurably helpful to the Penguin brigade during their migration to Bridge Studios. and the button is so cute!

yeeah, still trying to recover from trying to figure out Moebius. I need some booze ovah heah! Double wild turkey, if ya please!
                  The Eye of Botox has been formally recognized by the System Lords! Beware my fire-y wrath!!

by Nikkirose

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    Hey there folks!

So...

snip

Bagpipes - check
                    You're bringing bagpipes! That's bit**in' ! (tries to imagine 100 bottles of beer on the wall accompanied by bagpipes )

sigpic
                    s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

I'll be good

Comment

New details on Gemini have been released today. Here is the link http://www.gateworld.net/news/2004/1...miniplot.shtml

Comment

New details on Gemini have been released today. Here is the link http://www.gateworld.net/news/2004/1...miniplot.shtml
                          Boy I'll tell ya-how much more clear can TPTB show us that the lunatic fringe really have the hots for our Sam?

Rosemary
                          Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Voting has commenced at the video awards!!!!

See if you can spot some familiar names on the nomination lists!!

http://www.stargatevideoawards.com
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DarkQuee1
                              One of the elements of a Moebius strip is that you end up where you started.

As for SGA, I haven't seen the ep as yet but
                              Spoiler:
                              it seems to me that Weir (based on what was said in the post about the ep) didn't "create" a new timeline: she changed the future. Apparently, TPTB are taking the "you can go into the past and change the future" approach to time travel (versus the "you can't change the future because anything you do in the past has already happened and the 'future' is the way it is *because* of whatever you went back to do"). As in Moebius, where what they did in the past changed something. For myself, I tend to think of time travel from the second perspective: if I were to be able to go back in time, say, a month from now, as of today, I haven't done it, *but* as the past has already happened, whatever actions I will do back there have already occurred; so there's nothing to change.
                              OK. Now I've exploded my own head! <<g>>

J.
                              Wow! I surprised myself because I actually understood what you said! Good post!
                              sigpic

Comment

Okay...

The new Gemini info
                                Spoiler:
                                didn't really tell us anything we didn't already know

apart from that it's BEFORE PROMETHEUS UNBOUND!!!!!!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X