This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    Hi chums. Here's my shippy pic of the day...

Looks to me like she's trying to decide, "The stalker or the sarcastic one? Hmmmmmmm.... Can't decide."

CHOOSE THE SARCASTIC ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      Hi chums. Here's my shippy pic of the day...

Jack: Oh I hate it when I'm right
      Sam: Yes sir...Autopsy confirms he was a potato after all.
      Jack: I just though he was dang ugly...though he did smell a bit...funny when I ki-found him.
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Hey kids

Did I miss the shipper bus? I slipped in the street earlier. In Montreal these days it's more appropriate to wear skates than shoes. Who need an ice skating rink?! I've got the street.
        Thor will put me back together again I guess.

I baked cookies! Yeay! They're a little...er...droopy?? but quite tasty I'll bring some along on our little bus trip. Oh, I'll bring my pup, Charlie, a yorkie. I love him, he barks everytime appears on the screen Good boy! He'll make a good friend for Frankie. They'll have the time of their lives chasing said critter.
        May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          Okay people...

I worked long and hard at this...

This is for that early in the morning time while one of us is driving and the rest have hangovers. This is something to pass the time...

http://img123.exs.cx/img123/4074/crossword.jpg

And here's those all important clues!

1 DOWN - Theoretical Astrophysicist
          2.DOWN - Virus; First half of episode title
          4 DOWN - Abbreviation. Has two connotations. Opposite of 11 across
          5DOWN - New Threat to ship
          7DOWN - What the Atlantis team went to find.
          9DOWN - Signifies a Colonel
          14DOWN - Second half of episode title (2 down). First half of Episode Title
          16DOWN - What Sam and Jack are in
          17DOWN - Likes the Simpsons, Bud and Hockey

3.ACROSS - New Enemy
          6ACROSS - Jack was. Sam is
          8ACROSS - Sam's persona for one episode
          10ACROSS - Who we are!
          11ACROSS - Opposite of 4 down
          12ACROSS -Member of the team
          13ACROSS -Loves Star Wars
          15ACROSS - Why Moebius is giving us a headache
          18ACROSS - Second half of episode title (14down)
          19ACROSS - Seen on Prometheus
          20ACROSS - Likes Rocks
          I just realized my knowledge of SG1 is not that good. Have to buy all the DVD. Must study and memorized everything by heart especially s/j moments Gatebee

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
            Hey kids

Did I miss the shipper bus? I slipped in the street earlier. In Montreal these days it's more appropriate to wear skates than shoes. Who need an ice skating rink?! I've got the street.
            Thor will put me back together again I guess.

I baked cookies! Yeay! They're a little...er...droopy?? but quite tasty I'll bring some along on our little bus trip. Oh, I'll bring my pup, Charlie, a yorkie. I love him, he barks everytime appears on the screen Good boy! He'll make a good friend for Frankie. They'll have the time of their lives chasing said critter.
            LOL!! Charlie is a Yorkie?? Frankie is a walker hound mix, about 70 lbs, really long legged... She and Charlie will make an odd looking pair but Charlie can ride on her back when we start the invasion of the studios!

Comment

Jack: Oh I hate it when I'm right
              Sam: Yes sir...Autopsy confirms he was a potato after all.
              Jack: I just though he was dang ugly...though he did smell a bit...funny when I ki-found him.
              thats way too funny!
              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                Ok here is a "what if" (spoiler speculation Gemini)
                Spoiler:
                since Replicarter and Sam will be working together we can assume that they will be in close proximity at nighttime as well. Well what if while Sam is sleeping Replicarter puts her hand into Sam's head to, oh let's say, get some information or because she is curious about Sam, and what do you know, she causes Sam to dream about Jack. Thus our little shippy dream sequence.

This could work for me.
                OR what if: (spoiler speculation Gemini
                Spoiler:
                Sam is sleeping and shows signs of being in the middle of a dream. Replicarter puts her hand into Carter's head to find out what's going on and we see that Sam is actually having her own ideal dream.

Toni
                Last edited by T-Gate; 09 December 2004, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by T-Gate
                  Spoiler:
                  Sam is sleeping and shows signs of being in the middle of a dream. Replicarter puts her hand into Carter's head to find out what's going on and we see that Sam is actually having her own ideal dream.

Toni
                  The possibilites are endless, I just hope we are not disappointed. Well if we are, we will storm the studio on Wed.
                  Last edited by Rogue; 09 December 2004, 10:03 AM.
                  Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                    LOL!! Charlie is a Yorkie?? Frankie is a walker hound mix, about 70 lbs, really long legged... She and Charlie will make an odd looking pair but Charlie can ride on her back when we start the invasion of the studios!
                    It's perfect, Charlie likes tall females Only last summer he made good friends with a golden retriever female i.e. a blonde with long legs. Males! All the same!
                    May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

My doggie's a collie. She's eight and her name's Sophie.

I have a piccy of her here http://www.faceparty.com/suekay

Just go to more pics.

She barks at the Stargate theme, and she barks when people come to the door.

Think I could bring her on the shipper bus??? She likes other dogs!
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Ongoing feline saga-
                        My cat has now got an infection due to puncture wounds he picked up in his recent accident.
                        Now we have to try and get two pills down him everyday as opposed to one. He's got wise to the old 'wrap-pill-in-tasty-treat' scheme and has taken to shredding the food we give him in order to identify and remove all medicines.
                        :sigh:
                        At least he's not feeling up to bullying his sister at the moment, which is his favourite activity. When he feels a little more perky I'll have to start training him to attack instead! (Would he and his sister be welcome on the bus? They're not great doggie fans... )

Comment

Originally posted by T-Gate
                          Spoiler:

Toni
                          *giggle*

S8
                          Spoiler:
                          I like any dream theory that has Jack and Sam being shippy!

Comment

My doggie's a collie. She's eight and her name's Sophie.

I have a piccy of her here http://www.faceparty.com/suekay

Just go to more pics.

She barks at the Stargate theme, and she barks when people come to the door.

Think I could bring her on the shipper bus??? She likes other dogs!
                            Come on! Frankie's going to love all the canine companions!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                              Originally Posted by Rogue
                              Madshipper bus to the studio

Well so far it is:
                              pittsburghgirl with her big stick
                              Rogue
                              Mei Mei and Frankie the Shipping Tok'ra dog...
                              Ship Nana
                              gatebee
                              galaxy
                              Kiwigater
                              Zoser with pitchforks and torches
                              Watters87
                              Skydiver will bring maps and maybe chocolates and donuts to bribe PTB
                              Queen Bee
                              MajorSam will provide studio maps and scouting reports
                              Greis
                              Token
                              Shipperahoy as long as you don't behave yourself
                              Kazan
                              scottishshipper - bagpipes
                              shelsfc
                              samisjacksgal
                              Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
                              SG1Happy
                              DarkQuee1
                              sacme
                              Katkin
                              Bucky bring guacamole
                              TameFarrar
                              jafacakes
                              dipsofjazz
                              Lunar
                              Karibou - cheese
                              wynter
                              BeaC
                              LtColSamONeill
                              gatewatcher - I'll bring ice cream
                              Angel of Fire SG1
                              michelleb - please bring only R rated fanfic(no G or PG stuff)
                              SG1POZ
                              yoojoo
                              majorsal - of course you can drive so I can be drinking in the back
                              Blaise - cake
                              sclairef99
                              Just the Zat's Ma'am - thank goodness a man finally joined the trip.
                              aeromathlete
                              tauripeg
                              sueKay - Bailey's Irish Cream
                              Caty

Who else wants to come? We will need gas money and snacks.
                              We will be riding in the hippie bus from 1969. - Since this is pretend, the hippie bus has plenty of room for everyone
                              Can I ride, too? I'll bring cinnamon and pecan rolls.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                                Ongoing feline saga-
                                My cat has now got an infection due to puncture wounds he picked up in his recent accident.
                                Now we have to try and get two pills down him everyday as opposed to one. He's got wise to the old 'wrap-pill-in-tasty-treat' scheme and has taken to shredding the food we give him in order to identify and remove all medicines.
                                :sigh:
                                At least he's not feeling up to bullying his sister at the moment, which is his favourite activity. When he feels a little more perky I'll have to start training him to attack instead! (Would he and his sister be welcome on the bus? They're not great doggie fans... )
                                (((((Lunar)))))) ((((((Lunar's kitty))))))

LOL! Frankie was raised with cats, so I don't think that she will mind!

Comment

Working...
                                X