X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay...

I just want to ask...

are you serious about a road trip???

I'm not going. I'm gonna wait and see what happens. I don't wanna jump TPTB'a gun.

I'll stay here with Kri and guard shipper town incase Pete decides to do some investigation.
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater

I'm reposting Mala's Shipper Town Map, if it's too big please let me know, or mods just delete the image, Thanks!
      It's just so beautiful. I wish we could see the Shipmas holiday decorations from this view.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
        Well, here's the shipper store, it has all the t-shirts etc (I am the proud owner of two t-shirts, a JM commune one and a shipper one, a Ship Town tote, a cookie mug, and a poster i think that's it..... ). Shipper Store Click on "Learn More" to find additional stores with other types of Shipper t-shirts

um, as for the original maps etc, Mala created them, and Token created a history. If you haven't looked at it, it's definitely worth it! http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/ShipperTown.htm]GW Shipper Town (and JM SoCal Shipper Commune)
        Mala is our resident pics genius, altho she is mostly found in her own "World" in Off-topic Chatter of late

No one can possibly say we aren't....... dedicated
        http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/m...hipperTown.gif

I'm reposting Mala's Shipper Town Map, if it's too big please let me know, or mods just delete the image, Thanks!

That still cracks me up!! You guys are a creative bunch...

If i'm anywhere in shipper town, i'm on the blind faith roller coaster

~~Close To Crazy~~
        Psychotic Kitten
        'we can all read between the lines'

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
          Just watched The Changling! I love the look of our couple as firefighters... Breakfast with the O'Neills.... LOL!

I watched it last night also and I have to say that Chris Judge can really write a great script.

It's a very interesting, fast paced, well thought out script. It's also an interesting character study of Teal'c and his feelings about his symbiote, Bra'tac, and death. Chris should be writing more often.
          Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
            OMG, I've got a glowy!!!

everyone!

ship sistah

Congratulations on your first Naquadah Jello Square!!!!
            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
              As a long time scifi fan, time travel is something I have seen in so many different stories... From what I've read on all the SG1 and SGA spoilers for the rest of the season on GW here is my take on it. Major spoilers for all remaing SG1 and SGA eps! Proceed at your own risk!
              Spoiler:

SG1 discover a puddlejumper and figure out how it works. In SGA they they find out about the time travel ability of the puddlejumper in Before I Sleep. In one SGA ep (I forget the name) they are able to contact the SGC. They probably tell Jack about the time travel capability. Daniel probably finds something to indicate that Ra had a ZPM in ancient Egypt. So they head for the past.

Basically, SG1 gets captured/killed in the past (plan A goes bad!). Let's say for arguments sake, our SG1 dies. In the meantime, they do something in the past that changes the future. So an entirely different time line proceeds to the future. Their remains are discovered by the new Daniel. Maybe him and the new Sam (Dr. Carter) are working in the SGC. He is able to decipher what happened and realizes the need to put together SG1 in this time to rescue their counterparts in the past. Maybe they are aware of or under the threat of the Goa'uld. Maybe they are losing the war.

First, he has to sway Teal'c to their side, get Dr. Carter and retired Jack. Maybe Jack is retired from when Charlie died. Maybe after the first Abydos mission or maybe because he's settled down with the pretty Dr. C. They have to go back and rescue the original SG1. Once the situation they are in (freed from captivity, saved from death), they snag the ZPM and leave, the future resets itself to what it was. Our SG1, our Jack and Sam. The alternate time line SG1 can't exist because they have changed their own future by changing the past.

It's a classic time paradox. As someone said earlier... It's a Moebius strip... It takes two times around to get back where you started. The first, our SG1, the second, the other SG1 and our SG1 end up back where they started.

The Egyptian ZPM has to be returned to present day for the season finale of SGA (The Siege) because it allows Earth to send reinforcements to Atlantis for the battle against the Wraith, so SG1's time traveling has to be resolved before the end of Moebius so that Atantis' storyline makes sense! They have to restore everything in SG1 with the ZPM and with S9 looming they can't permanently kill any cast members. Even without S9, they can't permanently off anyone or there won't be movies... Unless we have a "search for Spock" kinda thing, but that's what they had this season with frozen Jack!

Now, how this bodes for our Jack and Sam resolution? Hell if I know! But I still believe that there will be a resolution. Maybe they finally have that talk before dying or almost dying and once they get back to their present they decide that it's time to do more than wait. Maybe they were stranded in the past and the new Daniel presented them with evidence that they married there or something... Who knows... With RDA's limited schedule next season, there are a number of possible scenarios that we have already discussed on this thread. I will believe!!

And that is my idea of how Moebius works...

*Mei Mei is tired of thinking now....*
              I like this alot!
              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                My goodness-maybe we better grab hold of a mothership?

rosemary
                Yeah maybe Anubis will join us. We can use his ship to pick up all of our international shippers.
                Last edited by Rogue; 07 December 2004, 04:39 AM.
                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                  To be honest, you've confused me. s8's moebius spoilers
                  Spoiler:
                  Sam and Jack die or are stuck there in the past? And what do you mean there will be resolution, but it's not permanent? Because it would be with the AUs?

Sally
                  what i mean is there will be resolution but
                  Spoiler:
                  since they're either stuck in the past or die, it won't happen in show time/reality.....it'll be like pov with the au sam/jack kiss....that happened but didn't really happen. or the grace kiss that happened on screen but wasn't real since it was only in sam's head

I wish i could feel better about the writers handling this but considering what they did in full circle, which the honestly thought was the last episode ever......yeah, that one was just a ship bonanza
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Madshipper bus to the studio

Well so far it is:
                    pittsburghgirl with her big stick
                    Rogue
                    Mei Mei and Frankie the Shipping Tok'ra dog...
                    Ship Nana
                    gatebee
                    galaxy
                    Kiwigater
                    Zoser with pitchforks and torches
                    Watters87
                    Skydiver will bring maps and maybe chocolates and donuts to bribe PTB
                    Queen Bee
                    MajorSam will provide studio maps and scouting reports
                    Greis
                    Token
                    Shipperahoy as long as you don't behave yourself
                    Kazan
                    scottishshipper - bagpipes
                    shelsfc
                    samisjacksgal
                    Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
                    SG1Happy
                    DarkQuee1
                    sacme
                    Katkin

Who else wants to come? We will need gas money and snacks.
                    We will be riding in the hippie bus from 1969. - I think we have out grown the hippie bus. Maybe a plane or mothership?

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                      I still believe tptb will bring Sam and Jack together in the end. I don't think they would want that info out before the episodes air though and will do whatever they can to keep it quiet till then. IMO only, I think they were actively pursuing a shippy relationship between Sam and Jack from shorthly after the first season, however I don't think they were counting on the series lasting so many seasons. I remember RDA once saying he orginally signed on for 4 seasons and it would have made sense that they would have been together at the end of that season. But with the possibilities of several more seasons in front of them and realizing they couldn't actually bring them together in their current circumstances and not wanting or needing to take Jack out of the action yet, they decided to slow it down and de-emphasize the ship. Not to mention the out-cry from the anti-S/J'ers. So now they are trying to paddle along with both oars in the water and keep two camps happy. But I believe in the end (and I'm refering to season 8) they will bring them together as they originally intended. So I will be patient and have faith that they will come full circle for real.

Of course if it doesn't play out this way my head will explode!!!

I truly hope that you are correct!!!

If the PTB know how messy this world is gonna be from Shipper Head's exploding all over the place then they will do what is necessary to get Sam and Jack together by the end of this season.
                      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        Okay...

I just want to ask...

are you serious about a road trip???

I'm not going. I'm gonna wait and see what happens. I don't wanna jump TPTB'a gun.

I'll stay here with Kri and guard shipper town incase Pete decides to do some investigation.
                        It started when pittsburghgirl wanted to get a stick after them if they use the "Dallas" cop out. I said if that happened I would drive her up.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                          Madshipper bus to the studio

Well so far it is:
                          pittsburghgirl with her big stick
                          Rogue
                          Mei Mei and Frankie the Shipping Tok'ra dog...
                          Ship Nana
                          gatebee
                          galaxy
                          Kiwigater
                          Zoser with pitchforks and torches
                          Watters87
                          Skydiver will bring maps and maybe chocolates and donuts to bribe PTB
                          Queen Bee
                          MajorSam will provide studio maps and scouting reports
                          Greis
                          Token
                          Shipperahoy as long as you don't behave yourself
                          Kazan
                          scottishshipper - bagpipes
                          shelsfc
                          samisjacksgal
                          Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
                          SG1Happy
                          DarkQuee1
                          sacme
                          Katkin

Who else wants to come? We will need gas money and snacks.
                          We will be riding in the hippie bus from 1969. - I think we have out grown the hippie bus. Maybe a plane or mothership?
                          OMG! Rogue-look at that list. *giggling hysterically*

Rosemary
                          Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                            OMG! Rogue-look at that list. *giggling hysterically*

Rosemary
                            Yeah only heaven can help them if they piss off the shippers. With talk of pitch forks and rotten fruit, it could get pretty ugly. Sound like fun to me!

Rogue

Comment

Okay folks....

Here's the list of reasons why I'm CERTAIN we will get our resolution
                              Spoiler:
                              We know that Jack will feature in a small, but pivotal way in Gemini "O'Neill was back for a brief but shining moment" - AT
                              In Threads, there is a multitude of things pointing to a ship resolution. Sam voices her doubts sbout marrying Pete, Jack's holding back with Kerry, Sam actually works up the guts to talk to Jack, Kerry leaves Jack because she knows he loves her. Everything here points to a shippy resolution.
                              In Citizen Joe, the tone is light and flirty, and our fave twosome are acting like teenagers looking for an invite for a first date. This is a complete contrast from the last episode.
                              I think they will already be together by the end of Citizen Joe.

IF it is left at the end of Moebius with the AU team, it is likely that the season nine opener will resolve it. The ship will already be resolved, so this isn't a direct probelm to ship - just an inconvenience.
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                                Yeah only heaven can help them if they piss off the shippers. With talk of pitch forks and rotten fruit, it could get pretty ugly. Sound like fun to me!
                                Sounds like fun to me too! Considering I don't trust them any further than I can throw them-and Avatar is on for the 3rd time-the episode that shall not be named is not far behind. Do you think Scifi is reckless (stupid) enough to show it again???

Rosemary
                                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Working...
                                X