This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
    Same here I keep hitting the refresh button in total panic Glad you liked the loop I was thinking of looping some more shippy moments OR all of them
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Sounds great! Can we have slowmo loops?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
      nah its ok Oma I had a sort of screen kiss tonight...
      ooo, do tell, lol, this should be in OT now.....

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson

--Tan
        why where are we....
        And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

--Tan
          Yes it should.. Shall we go there now to hear all about Jamie's adventures

Comment

Glad you liked the loop I was thinking of looping some more shippy moments OR all of them
            I'd love all the shippy moments on loops! Please do that.
            sigpic

Comment

Yes it should.. Shall we go there now to hear all about Jamie's adventures
              lol, yes, my stupid browser isn't refreshing

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                why where are we....
                Hi I'm back! What would happen if Jack and Sam got drunk,together? What would they do, say-----?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                  I can't think of a better screen kiss - ever! It's one of the few that makes you feel the emotion they feel - instead of wanting to reach for the puke bucket.
                  I agree. It's so full of passion and love, rather than just lust!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                    I'd love all the shippy moments on loops! Please do that.
                    I'll start working with them tomorrow. I can't remember all of the eps though.. can you make a little list of the shippy eps or something?

Comment

I'll start working with them tomorrow. I can't remember all of the eps though.. can you make a little list of the shippy eps or something?
                      I'm sure all the gang here can add all the moments they'd like to see. I'll have to think about it, as there are so many. Thanks for doing this.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                        Hi I'm back! What would happen if Jack and Sam got drunk,together? What would they do, say-----?
                        Hahaha, good thought.......i wonder too now.....hmm, maybe we should make up that episode, S8 E23

--Tan

Comment

Hahaha, good thought.......i wonder too now.....hmm, maybe we should make up that episode, S8 E23

--Tan
                          Great idea! What about an off -worldstrip poker game! Truth or Dare! Ha
                          sigpic

Comment

poker you say
                            And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

What? What are you on about................I worry for you Trupi, only right now though.........

?????

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                                I'm sure all the gang here can add all the moments they'd like to see. I'll have to think about it, as there are so many. Thanks for doing this.
                                No prob

So, everyone, list some of your favorite shippines you would like to see looped

Comment

Working...
                                X