X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zoser
    Originally Posted by Buc252
    I'd love for them to do a "shower" scene ala Dallas - just so long as he comes out of the shower in the middle of Season 7. Let's just dump the true crap and keep the good stuff!

I just love to see him come out of the shower - WHOOPS wrong thread!
    And Sam is waiting for him in bed.
    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      Okay...

This thread is pi$$ing me off.

They've got to show reruns good and bad, as some people do like them, and it's easier to work out their scheduling.

We also need to wait and see what will happen with the second half of the season, before barging up to bridge studios, which I think is a bad idea anyway.

I know I'm leaving this thread on Friday, and I know I said I'd be back, but I'm seriously beginning to reconsider.

I've not enjoyed season eight either, but what I was planning on doing, was writing a letter to TPTB if we liked the second half of the season, and not doing anything if it was rotten. If they get a lack of mail, they may realise that the Gaters - not just the shippers - are unhappy.

If we go up causing a hullaballoo, that means that they know that we still care enough to do something, and they may muck us about more.

I'm taking a break from the thread.

It's seriously pi$$ing me off.

This is not directed at any one person. It's the atmosphere of the thread in general.

Bye.
      You do know we are all kidding, don't you?
      I for one am rarely serious, RL is generally tough enough and I try to find the brighter side there and laugh rather than tear my hair out.
      sigpic
      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
        Huh??? Why does that Jack clone "incident" show up again and again and again? LOL!
        I've seen the evidence!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1248
        sigpic
        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
          Spoken like true Pennsylvanian.

But I have to tell ya-I'd fight for my Krispey Kremes.

Rosemary
          We should get along fine.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
            And Sam is waiting for him in bed.
            Perfect ending for Season 8.
            sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Buc252

Comment

We should get along fine.
                when and where do you want to meet-Texas or Pennsylvania. I have family and friends in Pittsburgh. You have family in Austin?

rosemary
                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  Okay...

I just want to ask...

are you serious about a road trip???

I'm not going. I'm gonna wait and see what happens. I don't wanna jump TPTB'a gun.

I'll stay here with Kri and guard shipper town incase Pete decides to do some investigation.
                  Hi Sue Kay....The *Road Trip* is fictional ...just a way to blow off steam while we wait for the new episodes to air. And as the list goes by different people add their own little thoughts and comments about what they would like to say or *do* ...(non violence people ) if given the chance to TPTB

Plus is just fun to play Let's Pretend for a bit that you have that kind of power... Plus it is fun to imagine that we could all get together and raise hell for a bit

However I notice that Skydiver AND Ship Mum are on the list and I said that if they were going I would go...BUT Rogue is ignoring me...

and I think we had an offer of a plane now and they need money for airplane fuel.
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Andy867
                    What's interesting is that according to AT back in 2001, she told fans that she actually hopes that sam and Jack DON'T end up together because what makes the series and the relationships interesting is that obvious attraction/tension between the two: Knowing that they have a thing for each other, but are unable to fulfill their desires.

When I read that I thought to myself," WHAT?!?... Carter.. err.. Amanda!!! How could you say such a thing!"
                    But it made sense for AT to say that in 2001. It sounds like she meant she didn't want Sam and Jack to be together on the show during its regular run. But she clearly recognized and endorsed the idea that they were/are attracted to each other. There's no contradiction if three years later, AT feels it's okay for them to be together NOW--now that the series is winding down and RDA and AT have other interests than "Stargate."

Bucky

Comment

Jack: "We're not too late for the Party are we?"

Happy Birthday Buc252!!!
                      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei

And that is my idea of how Moebius works...

*Mei Mei is tired of thinking now....*
                        I cut the big long blank post, but oh yeah, your idea makes perfect sense. I'd guess Moebius will be very like your senario.

Bucky

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky
                          As a charter member of the Tuckerites, let me invite you to participate in HoT: a forum devoted entirely to Trip Tucker:

http://houseoftucker.com/bboard/index.php

Bucky
                          *giggle* Already found that place!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                            Madshipper bus to the studio

Well so far it is:
                            pittsburghgirl with her big stick
                            Rogue
                            Mei Mei and Frankie the Shipping Tok'ra dog...
                            Ship Nana
                            gatebee
                            galaxy
                            Kiwigater
                            Zoser with pitchforks and torches
                            Watters87
                            Skydiver will bring maps and maybe chocolates and donuts to bribe PTB
                            Queen Bee
                            MajorSam will provide studio maps and scouting reports
                            Greis
                            Token
                            Shipperahoy as long as you don't behave yourself
                            Kazan
                            scottishshipper - bagpipes
                            shelsfc
                            samisjacksgal
                            Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
                            SG1Happy
                            DarkQuee1
                            sacme
                            Katkin

Who else wants to come? We will need gas money and snacks.
                            We will be riding in the hippie bus from 1969. - I think we have out grown the hippie bus. Maybe a plane or mothership?

Add me!!

Bucky!!

I make a perfect guacamole.

If we don't eat it, we can use it for ammunition.

Bucky

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                              Hi Sue Kay....The *Road Trip* is fictional ...just a way to blow off steam while we wait for the new episodes to air. And as the list goes by different people add their own little thoughts and comments about what they would like to say or *do* ...(non violence people ) if given the chance to TPTB

Plus is just fun to play Let's Pretend for a bit that you have that kind of power... Plus it is fun to imagine that we could all get together and raise hell for a bit

However I notice that Skydiver AND Ship Mum are on the list and I said that if they were going I would go...BUT Rogue is ignoring me...

and I think we had an offer of a plane now and they need money for airplane fuel.
                              Me, ignore you, never.
                              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Hey, he has no jurisdiction there. Better get Frankie to help guard the town
                                Frankie wants to go with us in the hippy airbus! Barney and Buddy can stay and guard Shippertown!! LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X