X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
    Awwww Tame....

I don't think any of us want 100% S/J RST all the time. I think some of us are just 'skeered' of what TPTB may have in store for us in S9 & that any S/J ship (if continued in S9) would be implied versus seen and we're just trying to share our concerns with some of the few in fandom who might understand where we might be coming from in our concerns. And Family does stick together... through the highs when we celebrate joyously and the lows when we let our sisters-in-ship ('n brothers too) vent all they need to & show we understand & support them as they deal with coming to terms with what may/may not be ahead. I think we've all lurked through other Forums where Shippers are made to feel darned uncomfortable for any view they have on ship, some may have or still belong to them... it's my hope that this Forum's S/J Thread stays as open, friendly, and welcoming as it has always been.

If I weren't at work I'd pop in the clapping hand gif for your post... but you'll just have to imagine it....
    *clap*
    **Clap Clap**
    ***CLAP CLAP CLAP***
    Yeah, what she says too...
    *clap*
    **Clap Clap**
    ***CLAP CLAP CLAP***
    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      Hi chums. Here's my shippy pic of the day...

i absolutely love 1969!!!!!!!!!!!!! its such a cool episode although the thing about temporal paradoxes confusses the heck outta me

jacks probably just asked her if she wants to share his log ...... lol!
      Carolyn

Comment

Hello Shippers!

Firstly...

CONGRATS TAME!!!!! Think Mala will make up a nice tattoo for you to put in _Anubis' head???

Secondly...

I'm going to have an extra long moaning ramble

Not Stargate related though

Today has been CRAP! (I apologise for my language)

I slept in for school, and ran out of the door, before I had to run after the school bus in front of everyone.
        By the time I got into school, I was feeling a bit better albeit tired, bt everybody kept on coming up to me, asking me if I was okay.
        I went to my first class, when my eyes started up again (I hate getting eye infections). We were reading an Arthur Miller play and I couldn't make out my lines. At the end of the class, I could hear ringing in my ears, and began to feel a bit dizzy. Thinking it would subside, I went to my next class.
        Business Management was even worse. The ringing deteriorated into full blown earache, and I began to feel nautious as I could no longer balance myself. At the end of the period, I went to get Mishy and our friends, to see what they thought. I got the unanimous vote - Go home.
        When I got home (after a rather horrible encounter with a drug dealer (the second in as many weeks )), I discovered the computer guy had been out. He'd removed the last traces of spyware that I thought I'd gotten rid of, but said my modem is on it's very last legs. As a result, I'm now reduced to an hour online a day
        Ah well...
        I went to bed and fell asleep, getting back up at 4pm.
        At least I had Stargate at eight to cheer up...

Nope - It's A$$inity

I'm reallykinda cranky and sore just now, so I'm butting out of the season nine spec' just now.

Someone post a recap of a happy shippy moment to cheer me up please!

Suz (Who should spend more time looking at the glass as half full)
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
          jacks probably just asked her if she wants to share his log ...... lol!
          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
            Tame look at your blocks it says that you reigns as a systemlord Kneel before your god ! and I'm your second prime how cool is that !
            Tame's a system lord....

Kewl!

How about mobilising your minions for the sake of ship...

bummer about season 9, let's just hope potato Pete is on his way.... out the airlock....

And I'm not watching A$$inity. I am going to do some maths homework, yes fractions are more appealing... I shall then be watching the Major Sheppard show with my glass of red wine and munching chocolate, in a warm glow...

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              Hello Shippers!

Firstly...

CONGRATS TAME!!!!! Think Mala will make up a nice tattoo for you to put in _Anubis' head???

Secondly...

I slept in for school, and ran out of the door, before I had to run after the school bus in front of everyone.
              By the time I got into school, I was feeling a bit better albeit tired, bt everybody kept on coming up to me, asking me if I was okay.
              I went to my first class, when my eyes started up again (I hate getting eye infections). We were reading an Arthur Miller play and I couldn't make out my lines. At the end of the class, I could hear ringing in my ears, and began to feel a bit dizzy. Thinking it would subside, I went to my next class.
              Business Management was even worse. The ringing deteriorated into full blown earache, and I began to feel nautious as I could no longer balance myself. At the end of the period, I went to get Mishy and our friends, to see what they thought. I got the unanimous vote - Go home.
              When I got home (after a rather horrible encounter with a drug dealer (the second in as many weeks )), I discovered the computer guy had been out. He'd removed the last traces of spyware that I thought I'd gotten rid of, but said my modem is on it's very last legs. As a result, I'm now reduced to an hour online a day
              Ah well...

Nope - It's A$$inity

I'm reallykinda cranky and sore just now, so I'm butting out of the season nine spec' just now.

(((((((((((((suekay)))))))))))) hope you feel better soon

i posted a pic of J/S wedding shot near the top of this page..

EDIT: now the last page lol as my post went onto a new page hee hee
              Carolyn

Comment

Hello Shippers!

Firstly...

Secondly...

Ah well...

Nope - It's A$$inity

Happy shippy moment...er... er.... er.....

Jack hugging Sam after he's killed Hathor,when he wiggles in and gets real close, trying to get warm... oh no! *that* scene in the hallway, where's there's way too much touching going on!!

Sorry about your cr@pso day,Suz, just watch Dr Beckett at 9 pm instead!!

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                  (((((((((((((suekay)))))))))))) hope you feel better soon

i posted a pic of J/S wedding shot near the top of this page..

EDIT: now the last page lol as my post went onto a new page hee hee
                  (((((((((((samisjacksgal))))))))))

Thank you!

I'm on the fifty-post-per-page format anyway.

I'm on page 106 instead!
                  sigpic

Comment

Thank you!

I'm on page 106 instead!
                    o right lol i have it set to 20 pages lol no wonder im confused hee hee
                    Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                      Tame look at your blocks it says that you reigns as a systemlord Kneel before your god ! and I'm your second prime how cool is that !
                      I was fairly shocked to see that too..... Maybe NOW the PTBs will listen to us Shippers beings as we have so MUCH TALENT AND A SYSTEM LORD AND SOME PRIMES ...me thinks they had better listen up

Blue Iris I have no clue... I can't imagine any guy would want to have *Property of RDA* stamped on his forehead ( lets NOT discuss this ) so I will have to think a while LOL
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                        Happy shippy moment...er... er.... er.....

Jack hugging Sam after he's killed Hathor,when he wiggles in and gets real close, trying to get warm... oh no! *that* scene in the hallway, where's there's way too much touching going on!!

Sorry about your cr@pso day,Suz, just watch Dr Beckett at 9 pm instead!!
                        lol

will do!

BTW - Your sig's really confusing to indecisive people like me

John or Paul?
                        John or Paul?
                        Major or Major?

Can some (PTB Caty) PLEASE relocate these thunkalicious guys in the same galaxy FCOL!
                        sigpic

Comment

Thank you!

I'm on page 106 instead!
                          Hola SueKay....sorry to hear about your day! Hope it gets better. But I just had to say....I LOVE YOUR NEW SIG! That is tooooooo funny!

Also, I've been away for a number of days....does anyone feel like doing a shipper thread recap of the last week or so....as I know I won't have time to read all the accumulation....

Drive by posting...complete...

S'Claire

Comment

Hello Shippers!
                            Firstly...
                            Secondly...
                            Ah well...

Nope - It's A$$inity

((((((((((SueKay))))))))

Well I can share some wonderful things I think of when the whole thing gets to me

1- Sam & Jack kissing ALL OF THEM...they just sizzle up the screen
                            2- Sam & Jack hugging ALL OF THEM Jack just wraps her up in his arms....oh he is just so good at that
                            3- What woman would NOT LOVE to here RDA say *Come 'ere* ...sigh...

I hope those thoughts are a little bit helpful

((((((((((((more hugs))))))))))))
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                              Just wanted to show off my new sig which I know some of you will appreciate.
                              MY, MY, My Major...where did you come across that wonderful conversation piece!

Nice Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                                ((((((((((SueKay))))))))

Well I can share some wonderful things I think of when the whole thing gets to me

1- Sam & Jack kissing ALL OF THEM...they just sizzle up the screen
                                2- Sam & Jack hugging ALL OF THEM Jack just wraps her up in his arms....oh he is just so good at that
                                3- What woman would NOT LOVE to here RDA say *Come 'ere* ...sigh...

I hope those thoughts are a little bit helpful

((((((((((((more hugs))))))))))))
                                Sue Kay....those are all great things to think about that Tame mentioned...but don't forget to imagine that you are the one in Jack's arms as he offers you a comfort hug......

C'mere....

Comment

Working...
                                X