Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy Campers, just wanted to thank yuo all for yesterday and give you lots of S/J kisses and also,I love the idea of
    Spoiler:
    Jack being retired, someone from the SGC coming to find him and finding Sam with him,
    I just think that would be really really cool, that they've had some sort of
    Spoiler:
    relationship-not just a quick kiss towards the end

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
      Howdy Campers, just wanted to thank yuo all for yesterday and give you lots of S/J kisses and also,I love the idea of
      Spoiler:
      Jack being retired, someone from the SGC coming to find him and finding Sam with him,
      I just think that would be really really cool, that they've had some sort of
      Spoiler:
      relationship-not just a quick kiss towards the end
      ooh i like that idea too...i read thar whole outline starfury(?) wrote and LOVED it!

whoever it was who said you guys post too much...i agree!! lol, nah just joking, i've been super busy with work, I haven't had the time to keep up with ya all!

hope you're feeling better amy!

~~Close To Crazy~~
      Psychotic Kitten
      'we can all read between the lines'

Comment

Okay here is how my S/J scene would go-
        Spoiler:
        the one where they are oth at Jack's house when someone comes looking for Jack

Spoiler:
        Sam and Jack were sat in their garden. She was lying over him,
        "This is perfect" she told him as she kissed his hand.
        "Yeah, it is" he smiled.
        "What time are we leaving tomorrow?"
        "At 6 O'clock we are finally leaving for Minnesota," he smiled.
        "I hope you aren't going to neglect me for fishing Mr O'niell?" she sat up,
        "Never!" he smiled and kissed her passionately. He put his hand over her cheek,
        "Uh, Jack. The neighbours are out." She mumbled in between kisses.
        "Well it'll give them something new to gossip about" he kissed her again. They both stopped as a man in an airforce uniform walked up the steps. Sam stood up,
        "No thanks." Jack said quickly as he stood next to Sam.
        "Uh, I have direct orders from the president to-"
        "I said no thanks," he said a little louder.
        "Sir I'm sorry but I was given-"
        "A direct order from the president. Yeah you said."
        "Sir-" he paused. "We will be forced to detain you if you don't come by choice- both of you" He announced. Sam looked up,
        "What?" she asked,
        "It would be a lot easier if you'd just cpome with us now." He said, Sam looked at Jack. "I'll give you some time to think about it." He walked away.
        "We have to go" she told him, "They wouldn't call us back if it wasn't-" she stopped as he sighed.
        "Yeah, I know." He sighed. He pulled her towards him and kissed her fore head."You know that means we have to-" he started,
        "Pretend the past few months haven't happened? I know." She looked at him,
        "That's if you can keep you're hands off me for more than five seconds." He smiled, he leant in and kissed her passionately.

There ya go!That's a part of a fic I wrote ages ago- I've always wanted a scene like this.

Comment

Well I had a thought and I would like to know your opinion.
          Spoiler:

What if a scene played where we see an old Jack and an old Sam with their grandchilderen at a little lake where jack goes fishing with his grandson?The reason why I put this between spoilers was because I never done nit this way so I thought what the heck hope this works and they should make a button for this would be so much easier
          Last edited by Lord Zedd; 06 November 2004, 01:46 AM.
          Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
            Ya think? His actor (hot stuff there) is 37...
            Is he?

*Ears perk up*

That's the same age as me! He is cute, just looks about 25.

Maybe we should start an Atlantis ship discussion thread

so that we don't upset the others

Okay I've set up a thread. It's there for those who want it!!
            Last edited by astronomicalchick; 06 November 2004, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
              "Yeah, it is" he smiled.
              "Well it'll give them something new to gossip about" he kissed her again. They both stopped as a man in an airforce uniform walked up the steps. Sam stood up,
              "Sir-" he paused. "We will be forced to detain you if you don't come by choice- both of you" He announced. Sam looked up,
              "What?" she asked,
              "It would be a lot easier if you'd just cpome with us now." He said, Sam looked at Jack. "I'll give you some time to think about it." He walked away.
              "We have to go" she told him, "They wouldn't call us back if it wasn't-" she stopped as he sighed.
              "Yeah, I know." He sighed. He pulled her towards him and kissed her fore head."You know that means we have to-" he started,
              "That's if you can keep you're hands off me for more than five seconds." He smiled, he leant in and kissed her passionately.

There ya go!That's a part of a fic I wrote ages ago- I've always wanted a scene like this.
              *claps*

Well done Sam Fan!!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                (((((((Tame)))))))

I am just glad that you won't be computerless next week! You would really begin to look like my sig pic!!

I have been trying to keep a little less in the ship discussion because I am trying to write a non-ship team story... You can't begin to know how hard that is for me!! I am trying to stay completely away from ship of any kind in the story. I may go back and add some subtle ship later but for now I am trying to avoid Ship Nana's cookies so I don't freak out and start writing love scenes in the middle of this story!!

You may have more work but it won't be soon. This one is going to take a while!
                Meimei's back!

Did you enjoy your visit to the "spa"?

*cough*

Comment

Okay here is how my S/J scene would go- [spoilers]the one where they are oth at Jack's house when someone comes looking for Jack

<snipped the good stuff >

Sam fan this is great....thanks for sharing it. I can picture those two so clearly together whenever I think about them...they must get together...our ship MUST come it. I mean really, it's already come in in my brain...
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                    Sally trying to make sense out of
                    Spoiler:
                    Affinity and Sam and Jack's actions is impossible.I would have Loved to hear Jack ask Sam do you really Love Pete.I tried to defend Jack Yesterday but TPTB have made it pretty much impossible to defend Sam and Jack in Affinity or over the last Eight Years.IMO Affinity is not only one of the worst Stargate Episodes but one of the worst episodes I have seen on TV in a long time.I'am not saying that just as a Shipper.The Teal'c story was equally bad.That epiosde and episodes like Icon are the reason I got a Big Laugh out of Greensberg comments about Stragate having so many more great Stories to tell.I wonder where TPTB are hiding all the great stories.Let hope we get to see some before Season 20.
                    Yes, yes and yes ses110...pretty rough episode. Still hurts to even think about it. But it's over now, take that deep breath everyone always talks about and know, my shipper friend, that our Ship will be coming in. It has to. This is such a tough time waiting for the end...having to get through the trash to finally get the good stuff. But we are a tough lot...we can do it...and we will make it! So will Sam and Jack BTW!
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                      "Yeah, it is" he smiled.
                      "What?" she asked,

AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW I really like that.

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        To the UK shippers, when do you guys see the first ep that the US peeps haven't seen? I think that'll be Prometheus Unbound. Anyhoo, I want to know when I can start to expect hearing about NEW EPISODES!?! What is the exact date that Prometheus Unbound aires in the UK?

Sally
                        Sally I think Prometheus Unbound airs Tuesday December 14

Comment

Please let me know if this is the wrong place to go (I can't fathom most of the shipper threads)

I've just been watching The Light. Now, anyone who knows me well (or even not well) knows that my Freeze Frame Moment from that is right after Jack schlepps Daniel through the gate and lies him down.

But for some strange reason (Gruesome related most likely) I watched the very beginning (pre credits) three times. That whole Jack/Daniel bet about Sam... When Sam first turns away from Jack to go to the gateroom he smiles after her. And I think...

it almost sticks in my throat to say this...

that it's not just a friendly smile. There is more to it than that.

Help help... ship appears to be sucking me in. Because I've watched 2 more eps since then and I'm finding myself looking out for ship...

Like I said: apologies if this isn't the place, please let me know and I'll move this.

*sits down shocked*
                          In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday SNY

Enjoy your day ..just wach some videos and grab some chocolate cookies ...you deserve a special rest on that special day

Caty

Comment

Oh BTW I forgot to say. Hi to everyone in the sam/jack ship family thread . Nice to be here and nice to meet you all *HUGS*

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
                                Please let me know if this is the wrong place to go (I can't fathom most of the shipper threads)

I've just been watching The Light. Now, anyone who knows me well (or even not well) knows that my Freeze Frame Moment from that is right after Jack schlepps Daniel through the gate and lies him down.

But for some strange reason (Gruesome related most likely) I watched the very beginning (pre credits) three times. That whole Jack/Daniel bet about Sam... When Sam first turns away from Jack to go to the gateroom he smiles after her. And I think...

it almost sticks in my throat to say this...

that it's not just a friendly smile. There is more to it than that.

Help help... ship appears to be sucking me in. Because I've watched 2 more eps since then and I'm finding myself looking out for ship...

Like I said: apologies if this isn't the place, please let me know and I'll move this.

*sits down shocked*
                                You are in the right place MC and there is no escape now . We'll slowly but surely suck you in to the Shipper world. We've done it to MartoufMarty, Major Fischer and Replicarter and now they can't leave.

Comment

Working...
                                X