• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meimei
    *Mei Mei climbs slowly out of the gutter...*

Hey, the blasted catsuit (S8 Endgame)
    Spoiler:
    was while on duty! On a stake out, no less!
    We are asking to see Jack in leather pants off duty! We would never ask him to wear them on duty... Jack in leather... ooohhhh.....

*Mei Mei's hard climb out of the gutter was senseless, as she has slipped back in!*
    slipped or plunged?
    Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
      slipped or plunged?
      *Mei Mei shakes off the belly flop landing in the gutter!*

Someone moved the dratted slide again!

Speaking of Adam Baldwin... I know we weren't now, but we were earlier... Showtime is showing a movie with him in it... I don't usually get Showtime but I guess it's free preview weekend or something.

It's a scifi movie called Galactic Odyssey. Hadn't heard of this one. Hmmm.... First scene with him in it has him rolling over in bed. Too bad he's fully clothed...

*splash* *Mei Mei fell into the gutter again.*

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
        *Mei Mei shakes off the belly flop landing in the gutter!*

Someone moved the dratted slide again!

Speaking of Adam Baldwin... I know we weren't now, but we were earlier... Showtime is showing a movie with him in it... I don't usually get Showtime but I guess it's free preview weekend or something.

It's a scifi movie called Galactic Odyssey. Hadn't heard of this one. Hmmm.... First scene with him in it has him rolling over in bed. Too bad he's fully clothed...

*splash* *Mei Mei fell into the gutter again.*
        * carefully wipes face after mei mei's belly flop covered her in drool*

o what the hell ....ill join ya! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

can someone throw me some shipper cookies plz
        Last edited by samisjacksgal; 06 November 2004, 04:58 PM.
        Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
          Well said! You've gotten right to the heart of the issue. If he knows then why hasn't he done something about it?
          because he's a man. To all the men on this list-apologies-really-but from my limited experience-they don't talk much and don't open up as easily as women do-but what hurts sam right now-she doesn't appear to have a femaile confidant-they took Janet from her-and from what we are able to know about Sam right now-to whom can she talk to about this?
          rosemary
          Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
            Please let me know if this is the wrong place to go (I can't fathom most of the shipper threads)

I've just been watching The Light. Now, anyone who knows me well (or even not well) knows that my Freeze Frame Moment from that is right after Jack schlepps Daniel through the gate and lies him down.

But for some strange reason (Gruesome related most likely) I watched the very beginning (pre credits) three times. That whole Jack/Daniel bet about Sam... When Sam first turns away from Jack to go to the gateroom he smiles after her. And I think...

it almost sticks in my throat to say this...

that it's not just a friendly smile. There is more to it than that.

Help help... ship appears to be sucking me in. Because I've watched 2 more eps since then and I'm finding myself looking out for ship...

Like I said: apologies if this isn't the place, please let me know and I'll move this.

*sits down shocked*
            *pats on back* there there dear-have a nice cup of tea and welcome to the family
            rosemary
            Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
              slipped or plunged?
              I dove. Or rather, I planned to dive, then realized I never got out of the gutter in the first place.

*Splashes around*
              *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                Allright I am going to try to translate the whole text from German to Dutch to English.You can find the article on the link here in the quote.But you must know that I'll try!!!I has been 2 years that I have read German.Speaking it isn't hard but how it is written.Grammar and stuff.And than there is my English.Please be aware that I might spell some words wrong.Apperantly Dutch supposed to be the hardest language next to Russian.Anyhow here goes.
                ---
                Allthough it is not confirmed by MGM or the American SciFi channel season 9 of Stargate SG.1 is going to happen.That sayd by exacutive producer Michael Greenburg at the London Film and Comic Convention about the 9th season and about Richard Dean Anderson as the star of the show.According to Michael Greenburg there is going to be a 9th season BUT RDA would only appear in 4 episodes.He is going to make more time for his daughter and with that he is giving up slowly but certainly his role as General Jack O'Neill.

About Amanda Tapping who is pragnent and is expecting a child in March will of course be there in the serie.But she will go to the shooting in Vancouver B.C. end March because of the birth of the baby that is planned during March.After all this talk and babeling the last few months it looks like a 9th season of Stargate SG.1 will happen.And of course there will be a second season of Stargate Atlantis.The ratings of Stargate Atlantis were much higher than those of the still very good and high!! ratings of Stargate SG.1 We are taking a big risk here but after learning about today we can say there is going to be a 9th season of Stargate SG.1 and a second season of Stargate Atlantis.
                ---
                Allright I did it.But it wasn't easy.So now you know A 9th Season of Stargate SG.1 and a second of Stargate Atlantis is going to happen How great is that!! Wiieee Juich Party!!! at Gate World

WOW Thank _Anubis for going to ALL that trouble

Well it does Say that MGM and Sci-Fi have YET TO CONFIRM....so I guess we still wait...............BUT Greenberg....may be in the know............But then again .....they may leave him hanging too ....who knows until the studios announce it I am still waiting
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                  Eew, Romeo and Juliet. Give me Hamlet any day.

Thought I'd translate that notice on the German site, so everyone could read the whole thing.
                  There's no official confirmation yet from MGM or the American channel SciFi, but a ninth season of Stargate: SG-1 is finally certain! Executive producer Michael Greenburg spoke about a ninth season at London's Film and Comic Con this morning, and was very outspoken in this regard and also about Richard Dean Anderson, the star of the series Stargate: SG-1. According to him, should there be a ninth season, Richard Dean Anderson would appear in only four episodes. Thus Rick would be able to take more and more time with his daughter, and allows his role as General Jack O'Neill to slowly but surely fade away.

Also, Amanda Tapping, who is pregnant and expecting her child in March, will be in a ninth season, according to Michael Greenburg's remarks, though she will arrive for filming in Vancouver, B. C., at the end of March (her baby's due date is in March). How her absence would affect the first episodes was not said.

The rest was just editorial comment on how this seems fairly likely. SG-1 Solutions posted this:
                  With grateful thanks to roving reporter Sally Allan for the scoop on Michael Greenburg’s panel at London’s Film and Comic Con this morning:

Greenburg confirmed for fans that series lead Richard Dean Anderson, who plays General Jack O'Neill, will be appearing in just *4* episodes total in Season 9.

Season 9 has yet to be officially confirmed by Sci Fi Channel and MGM.

Amanda Tapping, who plays Lt. Colonel Samantha Carter, is expecting her first child and will be returning to the show in March 2005. It is not known how this will affect her appearances in the episodes filmed during the first half of the season.

(Read it here if you like.)

cool TWO translators... _Anubis translated it too a bit earlier in the thread...and thank you for adding that bit from the other site as well

Well we stll just have to wait for the *Official Word* I will wait over here
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
                    Okay here is how my S/J scene would go- [spoilers]the one where they are oth at Jack's house when someone comes looking for Jack

<snip>

I love it!

I was going to green you, but I was told I need to spread the color around.

Sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar

Well it does Say that MGM and Sci-Fi have YET TO CONFIRM....so I guess we still wait...............BUT Greenberg....may be in the know............But then again .....they may leave him hanging too ....who knows until the studios announce it I am still waiting
                      Okay, maybe I shouldn't try listening to fics while reading the thread!! I thought that Mel's translation sounded familiar! I looked at the German site and tried to translate it myself... It's only been 22 years since I actually used my German! I thought that I understood more than I really did! Thanks to you too, _Anubis!!

And I thought I was getting really good at that multitasking thing!!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar

I've just heard the news!

If they make a S9 with hardly any Jack/RDA, I'm gonna be sorely pi$$ed!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger
                          Please let me know if this is the wrong place to go (I can't fathom most of the shipper threads)

I've just been watching The Light. Now, anyone who knows me well (or even not well) knows that my Freeze Frame Moment from that is right after Jack schlepps Daniel through the gate and lies him down.

But for some strange reason (Gruesome related most likely) I watched the very beginning (pre credits) three times. That whole Jack/Daniel bet about Sam... When Sam first turns away from Jack to go to the gateroom he smiles after her. And I think...

it almost sticks in my throat to say this...

that it's not just a friendly smile. There is more to it than that.

Help help... ship appears to be sucking me in. Because I've watched 2 more eps since then and I'm finding myself looking out for ship...

Like I said: apologies if this isn't the place, please let me know and I'll move this.

*sits down shocked*
                          (((Major Clanger)))

Major Clanger... it can be quite tramatic when the ship hits you. I remember my first time... in between seeing lusty hearts floating above my head, I realized I'd never be the same. If your transition to shiphood is tramatizing, let our very own Ship Nana bake you one of her famous ship cookies... they work, especially the margarita ones (I created those ones ).

Sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater

Well, you can start being PO'd cause it said that there would only be four eps with RDA... But there can be good things to that as well. Any ep with RDA in it should be centered around Jack and have RDA's full attention, as well as the full attention of the writers and directors.

Comment

Happy Birthday, SNY!

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater

Me, too - and I'm not watching. As much as I love the ship, SG1 is and has always been, for me, Jack's story. Without him, it's XF all over again and I won't be dragged through the cowpies on another show.

I sincerely hope TPTB read this. I'll be calling to cancel my subscription to all their magazines the day after this is confirmed. . .

- Mary
                                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Working...
                                X