This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Anubis
    thank you It is great to be here.Everybody being nice to me and the other newbies like Spidey and Wendy and Rowan.You guys are one big happy family and I'm gled to be a part of it

I remember that you used to post here once in a blue moon before ...Were you just lurking most of the time ?!! Glad you finally post more and thank you for your comment about "Phantom of the opera" video in the music video thread I love that one too ..different

It' s nice to see all the lurkers becoming newbies and posting

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
      It's moments like that that make me so convinced Sam & Jack are going to be together by the end. There's no way TPTB would put in moments like that and not follow them through - it would be a complete waste of time and effort.

Exactly specially the hesitation in ...
      Spoiler:
      Deathknell is very telling on how Jack feels for Sam.. well ..she didn't hesitate one bit on putting her head on his chest. ...must have felt really good for her and him to be together like that resting and Jack comforting Sam ....so sweet...
      ...Sam is really looking for Jack's comfort a lot ...She seems to go for him each time she needs a boost in her life ..I love it when Jack turns up in her lab unexpected ..and she always kind of jump....I bet her heart is jumping too

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        I remember that you used to post here once in a blue moon before ...Were you just lurking most of the time ?!! Glad you finally post more and thank you for your comment about "Phantom of the opera" video in the music video thread I love that one too ..different
        It' s nice to see all the lurkers becoming newbies and posting
        Caty
        Yeah it is possible that one time of 2 I had posted here but now I am proud to join you guys
        Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall

to all the newbies, you've delurked.........this thread is highly addictive.....you're hooked now....caught in the web of emotion that is The Sam/Jack shipper thread..... l
          webs he I can get out of the webs easily.I'm Spiderman.I can do anything a spider can.Watch out here comes Spiderman the old theme song but in this web I'm going to stay

Spiderman, I apologise, I don't think I said welcome to you!!
          Sorry it's a little belated!

Welcome Spiderman!!
          You forgot me How dare you I forgive you. Never forget me

your friendly neighbour
          Spiderman

Just thinking about the themesong from Neighbours.My grandma watches it so I know it too the song goes like this.Neighbours everybody needs good neighbours.They are the one who understand you blablablababla I don't know the rest how it goes
          your friendly neighbourhood

Spiderman

Comment

So I'm still around. Everyone I was working for lost, and my body hurts from working from 6AM till 11PM yesterday. I'm feeling a bit like a chump for putting so much in. I even got bear hugged by a crying man who had just lost one of the more hardly fought US senate races in the country.

Don't know if i have much a heart for anything right now. Just wanted to let people know I didn't drop off the face of the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
              <snip>
              Sam is really looking for Jack's comfort a lot ...She seems to go for him each time she needs a boost in her life ..I love it when Jack turns up in her lab unexpected ..and she always kind of jump....I bet her heart is jumping too

Caty
              Spoilers, S7&8

You know, now that you mention it, is it just my imagination or does it seem that she's been looking for Jack's comfort more so since Pete came on the scene?
              Heroes & Death Knell in particular.... quite a bit of hugging, which is as intimate as they have ever been, and it's happened more since Pete arrived than it did the whole time since D&C.

That leads me to two conclusions. Either

(1) The fact that Sam has a boyfriend means that S&J can be more intimate now, without worrying about possible reg implications, because if anyone were to ask questions, they can say 'don't be ridiculous, she has a boyfriend!'

or

(2) The more Sam is with Pete, the more she realises what she's missing with Jack. So she is finding herself moving to be closer to Jack and to be comforted by him, if this makes sense...it does in my head, but I can't put it properly into words.

It would be a subconcious thing either way...

Sorry if someone has already made this point, just some musings on the subject....

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                Nothing can be too sappy to have on the ring.
                Re: the post where I asked the question.http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=2162
                Anybody else have suggestions??

You can take the Gal out of the Gutter, but you can't the Gutter out of the Gal.

"To my significant other,Love,Always - Sam"

Caty

Comment

Spoilers, S7&8

You know, now that you mention it, is it just my imagination or does it seem that she's been looking for Jack's comfort more so since Pete came on the scene?
                  Heroes & Death Knell in particular.... quite a bit of hugging, which is as intimate as they have ever been, and it's happened more since Pete arrived than it did the whole time since D&C.

That leads me to two conclusions. Either

(1) The fact that Sam has a boyfriend means that S&J can be more intimate now, without worrying about possible reg implications, because if anyone were to ask questions, they can say 'don't be ridiculous, she has a boyfriend!'

or

(2) The more Sam is with Pete, the more she realises what she's missing with Jack. So she is finding herself moving to be closer to Jack and to be comforted by him, if this makes sense...it does in my head, but I can't put it properly into words.

It would be a subconcious thing either way...

Sorry if someone has already made this point, just some musings on the subject....

I think it's both actually and she is very confused about the whole thing poor soul

Can Jack come and deliver her !!!or Shall we send Spiderman!!!!????Bet he could handle Pete and send him flying high ..really high in the event horizon ....
                  Spoiler:
                  ..for pressurising Sam into moving in with him so quickly

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderman
                    You forgot me How dare you I forgive you. Never forget me

your friendly neighbour
                    Spiderman
                    I'm sorry!!! I didn't mean to!

I won't do it again!!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                      So I'm still around. Everyone I was working for lost, and my body hurts from working from 6AM till 11PM yesterday. I'm feeling a bit like a chump for putting so much in. I even got bear hugged by a crying man who had just lost one of the more hardly fought US senate races in the country.

Don't know if i have much a heart for anything right now. Just wanted to let people know I didn't drop off the face of the earth.
                      (((((Major Fischer)))))

Glad you are still around!!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        After several attempts (and three computer crashes), here's a con pic!

http://img19.exs.cx/img19/4534/Teryl...ndIsmaller.jpg

Left to right

Ronny, Suekay Paul (thunk!), Teryl, Astro and Mishy!

*Sigh*
                        Wow!! That's one bodacious pic, SueKay.

P.S. (no, NOT Pete Shanahan!) How do you like my sig pic? Mala made it for me!!

sigpic
                        s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

(((((Major Fischer)))))

Glad you are still around!!
                          Thanks. I could use the hug.

I think I really understand what y'all feel like when TPTB drop shippy comments and than don't deliver.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                            Wow!! That's one bodacious pic, SueKay.

P.S. (no, NOT Pete Shanahan!) How do you like my sig pic? Mala made it for me!!

It's a great sigpic sugarshaker Whataman !!

Have you looked at my sigpic lately ?!!LOL It feels good

Caty

Comment

I've gotta say goodnight - I'm going to London tomorrow for SG8! Yay!!

Hopefully DSD will drop some hints about Moebius....

See you all next Tuesday!!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer

((((((Major Fisher)))) Glad you are having a break tonight!!

..and you mostly need it ..so put your legs up ...grab a cookie ...some of MG's beverage ...and read some shippy fics ..and you'll feel all fuzzy inside

One of your shipper friends .....Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X