X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Shippers

I'm going off topic this post as I want to moan about RL

Today, I went to work at eleven, thinking I was going to be finished at three.

We'd just opened a christmas store opposite our main store in the Mall, so I thought that there'd be a lot of us on.

When I got to work, there were TEN coach loads of tourists, so I knew we were going to be busy *curses living in a tourist hotspot*, but when I got to the shop, three people were off, leaving three of us divided between two shops.

Oh the best hasn't happened yet.

The General Manager for the Whole of Scotland and Northern Ireland appeared, and demanded that the Christmas shop be reorganised, as the lighting didn't look good on certain products (??)

Guess who got stuck with that??

I was then left on my own for most of the day in a shop with an open door onto the biggest freshwater loch in the UK.

Did I mention it was windy?? Did I mention that the doylie (sp) display was at that door?

I never got a single break the whole day, and the till broke and everything was priced wrong and I have terrible pay (£2.89 (about $3.50 US))

And guess what??

I'm in there for the full day tomorrow and have three must-pass assesments in school first thing on Monday Morning.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggh

I is needing a hug

Back to shipping

I'm tired.
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
      Aww... but I like Pete...

Box of wine?
      Next thing ya know he'll bringing Boone's... *that's a three dollar bottle of wine that comes in flavors and tastes like soda for the European folks--it's a revolting wine that poor college students drink
      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        Hello Shippers

Today, I went to work at eleven, thinking I was going to be finished at three.

We'd just opened a christmas store opposite our main store in the Mall, so I thought that there'd be a lot of us on.

When I got to work, there were TEN coach loads of tourists, so I knew we were going to be busy *curses living in a tourist hotspot*, but when I got to the shop, three people were off, leaving three of us divided between two shops.

Oh the best hasn't happened yet.

The General Manager for the Whole of Scotland and Northern Ireland appeared, and demanded that the Christmas shop be reorganised, as the lighting didn't look good on certain products (??)

Guess who got stuck with that??

I was then left on my own for most of the day in a shop with an open door onto the biggest freshwater loch in the UK.

Did I mention it was windy?? Did I mention that the doylie (sp) display was at that door?

I never got a single break the whole day, and the till broke and everything was priced wrong and I have terrible pay (£2.89 (about $3.50 US))

And guess what??

I'm in there for the full day tomorrow and have three must-pass assesments in school first thing on Monday Morning.

I is needing a hug

Back to shipping

I'm tired.
        ((((((((((((((((((((((Suekay))))))))))))))))))))))

Hope you fell better and that you pass those assesments on Monday

Comment

*hugs suekay*

Does the Sam/Jack Shippers' Thread have a couch that you can lay down on?

*hands over a bunch of cookies*

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Hello Shippers
            <snipped>

I is needing a hug

Back to shipping

I'm tired.

(((((((((((Suekay))))))))))))))))
            Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
              You know I have to say I can kind of see the writing on the wall already. We have all been discussing how we have not been that impressed with Season 8 so far, and by that I don't only mean the relationship between Jack and Sam, but the fact that we have all these earth episodes and no off word travels. My point here is if infact they do get Jack and Sam together at the end of Season 8 and if it does turn out to be a series finally rather than just a season finally, I can already hear everyone yelling that once again the ship ruined a good sci-fi show. The ship will once again be blamed for the weak writing that we have received, when in fact we are already complaining about the episodes and we haven't even received the ship yet, does this make any sense? Although I have to admit, I am becoming desperate enough to accept anything and anyway of getting Sam and Jack together but I am really holding out hope for a romantic, passionate ending for Jack and Sam especially but for the rest as well. What can I say once a shipper always a shipper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              You make perfect sense! And I agree, I'm sure the ship will be blamed for bad writing/lack of budget/etc. but at that point I won't be listening I think because I won't be worried about it any more. I will be gladly enjoying whatever other shows I've moved on to and knowing that true love conquers all!

Comment

Thanks guys!

I got my nice shiny Chip and Pin Debit Card Today so that was one good thing.

LOVIN THE SPOILERS!

Speculation

Spoiler:
                Maybe Teal'c dies in reckoning. Maybe he's not in Threads of Citizen Joe? There's been no mention of him in either. Maybe RCC killed him off because he's a shipper, and then Joe, Paul, DDL, RDA, AT, CJ, MS and all the other peeps banded together and thought of a way to get JaffaShipper (Teal'c) back!

Realises she is seriously needing some of Mei Mei's cookies.

*Waddles off looking for Traces of Mei Mei*

Oh! A trail of crumbs...

I'll be back!
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys!

I got my nice shiny Chip and Pin Debit Card Today so that was one good thing.

LOVIN THE SPOILERS!

Speculation

Spoiler:
                  Maybe Teal'c dies in reckoning. Maybe he's not in Threads of Citizen Joe? There's been no mention of him in either. Maybe RCC killed him off because he's a shipper, and then Joe, Paul, DDL, RDA, AT, CJ, MS and all the other peeps banded together and thought of a way to get JaffaShipper (Teal'c) back!

Realises she is seriously needing some of Mei Mei's cookies.

*Waddles off looking for Traces of Mei Mei*

Oh! A trail of crumbs...

I'll be back!
                  i like the idea but i thought

threads spoilers
                  Spoiler:
                  teal'c bratac and jack try to think of an attack plan, it was among the second lot of spoiler on here

heres the snippet

Anubis is indeed free of his icy prison, where he was last seen in Season Eight's "Lockdown." He has apparently been busy reclaiming his armies, while at the same time the Replicators have engaged the Goa'uld in battle. Many of Anubis' Kull warriors have been wiped out in the conflict, but Anubis is marshalling the remaining force on the planet Tartarus (seen in "Evolution, Part 2"). O'Neill, Teal'c and Bra'tac discuss the possibility of an ambush
                  Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

ps - You know, that leather shirt would have been juuust fine if Sam and Jack would have been playing 'pin the medal on the general' game. Just thought I'd add that important note.
                    Yup.

LOVE your sig btw! Just saw it and LMAO--hubs did too!

Comment

Originally posted by Liebestraume

Ah, now it's coming back to me . Yes, I do remember seeing him (a dude with glasses, right) one late night, (literally) sitting in a recliner, and doing a little blurb about SG-1. But I forgot all about it and therefore wasn't paying special attention while watching Zero Hour. Guess that give me something to look out for the next time it airs.

Many thanks for taking the time to respond, especially in such great detail. It is very much appreciated.
                      Yup you got it right Piere is the "dude with classes literally ranting in a reclining chair"

No prob Bob...i mean Libestraume... just helping a fellow shipper out
                      ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by tauripeg
                        obviosly someone was'nt thinking clearly. About the only thing about A$$inity that I could watch was how good jack was looking in it. Kept channel surfing on the other parts.

keep up the shipping. We're hanging on till January.
                        peg
                        Which brings up a good point...

Why is it that Jack looks THAT good in THAT scene? Can anybody explain why he is SOOOOOO hot when all she's gonna do is
                        Spoiler:
                        rip his heart out with that ring?

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                          i like the idea but i thought

threads spoilers
                          Spoiler:
                          teal'c bratac and jack try to think of an attack plan, it was among the second lot of spoiler on here

heres the snippet

Anubis is indeed free of his icy prison, where he was last seen in Season Eight's "Lockdown." He has apparently been busy reclaiming his armies, while at the same time the Replicators have engaged the Goa'uld in battle. Many of Anubis' Kull warriors have been wiped out in the conflict, but Anubis is marshalling the remaining force on the planet Tartarus (seen in "Evolution, Part 2"). O'Neill, Teal'c and Bra'tac discuss the possibility of an ambush
                          Spoiler:
                          He might die after that

I hope I'm wrong!
                          sigpic

Comment

(((((((((((((sueKay))))))))))))))))))))))

i know how you feel i have tons of schoolwork for mon
                            sigpic
                            http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                            http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Spoiler:
                              He might die after that

I hope I'm wrong!
                              true true

Spoiler:
                              maybe thats why we need the tissues
                              Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                                true true

Spoiler:
                                maybe thats why we need the tissues
                                Noooooooo

Spoiler:
                                They CAN'T KILL TEAL'C

In a way, he's the most popular character. There's (strange (kidding)) people who loathe Jack. There's people who hate Sam, and people who want Daniel to die for the zillionth time

They won't do it though.

They wouldn't dare!

*Viscously stabs the random potato she's holding*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X