This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marimba26
    Ah, I get it then!! A scary weekend! The holy ship trilogy to scare the antis and Affinity to scare us! So why do I feel like we got the short end of the stick in that deal? Affinity is waaayyy scarier than any horror movie I've ever seen!

I got it marimba ..it's because Pete is a ghost ,a Poltergeist, a Gremlin , a Goblin AND A BIG BLOB in the Stargate show

Caty
    Last edited by Catysg1; 29 October 2004, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Is it just me or does she have her hand in his back pocket? I can't see her hand so that's where I'm thinking it is! I'm gonna have to study that really closely!
      I looked again, and it looks like the FRONT pocket. I'm just saying....

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Eken95
        Hiya I hardly ever post ehr eor read to be homnest, there are so many posts I can't keep up. But earlier I posted the message below in this thread (or at least I thought I did!) But now I can't find it, so I'm posting it again. Hope that's ok

erika

Have you guys seen the poll soemone has put up on sci fi board? The one about whether people would still watch if RDA wasn't in it. So far it looks like most people aren't that bothered. I thought you might like to vote

Erika

http://mboard.scifi.com/showflat.ph...llapsed&sb=5&o=

Erika!!!! ((((((((((((((((((((((Erika)))))))))))))))))))) my old mate from Our Stargate days!

(When I was Lt/Capt Sheba)

Please stay around!!!

I'll go and post..

Comment

Caty - You got me confused with the vid! I have a force of habit of right clicking Save Target As so it took me a while to figure out that it was supposed to click on the link.

Why don't you just put them in zip folders? It would be so much simpler (especially for a person like me).

The video was nice though. Once I finally got it downloaded lol.

Whoohoo! Friday!

*works on Replicator vids*

And thanks whoever confused my vid for being someone elses (it was a few pages ago! I'm forgetful!) It's great that I can get confused for someone else or... vice-versa? Glad you love the vid. I plan to do alot more action Sam/Jack vids. lol

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

WOW!! I am invisible!!!! *runs off to wipe of invisible cream*

Can yall see me now!!
            Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
            -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo

Can yall see me now!!
              Invisible?

Comment

Ok guys, I am at work and completly bored. Somebody post something that is clever to cheer me up.
                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Anybody see the Gemini images
                  The link is here http://www.sg-atlantis.info/stargat...howfolge&ID=166 It's from Stargate Project

YOO JOO here ya go
                  Carolyn

Comment

Can yall see me now!!
                    Who said that????
                    sigpic

Comment

Can yall see me now!!
                      You aren't invisible, and you know it! And seeing as we're chatting to you in IM, I see no need to clutter up the thread

BTW, nice cream! Can we apply that to ??? Maybe it has retoractive properties, and can undo the effect from the last season and a bit??

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                        Ok guys, I am at work and completly bored. Somebody post something that is clever to cheer me up.
                        *runs over to grab something out of her cleverness bag*

Aw, damnit. Someone stole it all!

And my cookies!!

*runs off with the evil fog-machine car in a hot pursuit of the cleverness thief... or thieves? Hmmm...*

Anyone see which way they went??

Anyways, what's your job?

*throws paper air-planes at yoojoo*

Hehehe...

Comment

Is it just me or does she have her hand in his back pocket? I can't see her hand so that's where I'm thinking it is! I'm gonna have to study that really closely!
                          Originally posted by Token
                          I looked again, and it looks like the FRONT pocket. I'm just saying....
                          I'm sure somebody here can make a screen cap of this pic so we can see it a bit clearer. Now you've got ME looking closely to see where her hand is!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                            *runs over to grab something out of her cleverness bag*

Aw, damnit. Someone stole it all!

And my cookies!!

*runs off with the evil fog-machine car in a hot pursuit of the cleverness thief... or thieves? Hmmm...*

Anyone see which way they went??

Anyways, what's your job?

*throws paper air-planes at yoojoo*

Hehehe...
                            I am a programmer. Thanks for making me laugh.
                            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                              i got nothing clever to say but i do have another idea for mobius lol

mobius spec
                              Spoiler:
                              we know there is a character called sabrina, and we know pete is gonna be in it...so what if sabrina is his ex wife and they never get divorced which means sam and jack can be and will be together
                              Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                                i got nothing clever to say but i do have another idea for mobius lol

mobius spec
                                Spoiler:
                                we know there is a character called sabrina, and we know pete is gonna be in it...so what if sabrina is his ex wife and they never get divorced which means sam and jack can be and will be together
                                I like that. Its better than my idea.

Rogue

Comment

Working...
                                X