Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can anyone translate what it says in the episode guide about mobius?

i think it says (mobius spec)
    Spoiler:
    oneil and the team go back in time to rescue teal'c but im not sure
    im not very good at translating things
    Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
      Hi Amber and good morning.

I wish we could see the script! I'd love to be able to read what was supposed to be said, maybe;
      Sam, "Just Go!"
      Jack "NO!!"
      Sam "Sir Please"
      Jack "I can't leave you here alone"
      Sam, beginning to cry, "Sir, you have to. I can't watch you die."
      Jack, eyes tearing " I don't want you to die."
      Sam, whispering, "I have to tell you..........that I love you..please go Jack."
      Jack, whispering back, "I love you...That's why I'm not going anywhere."

Ahhhh, Don't ya just wish ?

Sg1Poz
      *big honkin sigh*

Yes, wouldn't that have been wonderful! We could have had our shippy resolution then and I would have loved it!
      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
        There ya go again!!! How the heck am I ever gonna get out of this gutter?!

Not that I really want to! I kinda like the company down here!
        Get OUT of the gutter??!!!!! You mean there's life OUTSIDE the GUTTER????!!! I'm just glad this gutter connects between Shippertown and Thunk!
        Last edited by marimba26; 29 October 2004, 06:15 AM. Reason: crummy html

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
          That's because they are secretly married!! Bet ya didn't know that!

Whaaaaat?

Well a girl can dream, can't she?!
          That's why I love the "In Demand" series by Jackie W.--she uses that very premise and it's really great to read! Funny, the more fanfic I read, the more I could see it. They seem to write her like his nagging wife anyway lol and the looks she gives him are just priceless!

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal

Spoiler:
            I think you would want to ask CoffeeGirl because I think she is German

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
              I was just discussing whipped cream yesterday in the gutter. Of course, I meant for it to go on top of Ric...I mean dessert. But for this thread, I'll let Sam borrow the whipped cream.
              Oh the sacrifices we make to see Sam and Jack together!!!

You are such a trooper!
              Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                *fans fluttering heart

oh dare we hope!!!

sigh, man, is it warm in here or is it just me????
                *beep* *beep* *beep*

Yep, back it in right over her boys!

*marimba gives hand signals to ground guide dumptruck over to Skydiver*

Yep, dump it there!

WHOOOSH!!!!!!!!

*truckload of ice covers Skydiver*

Feel better now?

Yep, it's definitely warm in here! Think I'll dive in that gutter with ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                  .Good morning AmberMoon

Did you see the new Gemini pics ....Jack is gonna faint when he sees replicarter dress like that !!!

and I'm off to do a smashing shippy video ..see you all in a while Keep talking ..I like it and it was real fun last night

Caty
                  How could I not! The Gemini pics have me jumping up and down in my chair (my co-workers are giving me strange looks) cause I don't want to wait until Jan 05 to see the ep....ugh! The stress is too great....Ship Nana, I need a shipper cookie...

I had fun chatting with y'all last night! I've felt really welcomed here and I want to say "Thank You".

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                    Marimba just watched the Letter----simply beautiful, and Take It To The Limit----love that song and your video went perfectly with it. As always, thanks to all who do so much for all of us to enjoy. (((((marimba)))))
                    Thanks to everyone who watched! I really love making vids and sharing with you guys!

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal

Spoiler:
                      I went to free translation-I can't really see if this makes much sense-but here it is

into the past around' c. Also major Kawalsky is comes with at the same time, that to all appearances out of a parallel universe, or out of an earlier time. Further details in the long contents. 8.20 yet unknown Moebius, parts 2 (yet) unknown the SG-1 team and Jack O' Neill makes divided to rescue itself on into the past around' c. Also major
                      Kawalsky is comes with at the same time, that to all appearances out of a parallel universe, or out of an earlier time. Further details in the long contents. < <Prior
                      Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                        I went to free translation-I can't really see if this makes much sense-but here it is

into the past around' c. Also major Kawalsky is comes with at the same time, that to all appearances out of a parallel universe, or out of an earlier time. Further details in the long contents. 8.20 yet unknown Moebius, parts 2 (yet) unknown the SG-1 team and Jack O' Neill makes divided to rescue itself on into the past around' c. Also major
                        Kawalsky is comes with at the same time, that to all appearances out of a parallel universe, or out of an earlier time. Further details in the long contents. < <Prior
                        ooo my.....thats a bit of a jumble lol

thanks for trying anyway
                        Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                          shep and mckay are fun to watch. they have soem great dialogue and chemistry and the quips fly fast and furious.

i'd love it if ford gets to do more than be wallpaper...but it is hard to juggle, what is it 7-8 characters???? so i'll give them more time before i start taking that to heart.

I was thinking why, while i do enjoy atlantis, i'm not realy into it. I have no desire to write fic or anything and it hit me. Teyla is there for TA appeal....Token Alien, Tummy and Abs....she's there for scenery.

Weir is rather detatched. She's hammond with hair and a rather maternal figure.

well, since i'm not a sex appeal kind of girl, and i'm not a maternal kind of girl, i just can't connect with either of them.

It's still fun to watch. shep is still adorable and rod is annoyingly cute, but there's just no magic for me, not yet.
                          No, I confess the magic isn't there yet for me either. Time will tell though. I could see a few ships over there too--nothing with the magic of Jack and Sam but a few ships all the same. Even if they do ship some folks over there I don't see any of them having the magic of Jack and Sam but maybe that's just me and i'm not sure I've seen enough yet to decide that for certain.

Funny, I actually went and looked at the "Ships of Atlantis" thread--silly me thought that was a shipper thread but it was for *space* ships lol! Of course I've read so many comments from people coming here thinking it was for space ships too!

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                            Thanks for the link! I dig sams outfit! Reminds me of the one she wore in 2010. I love it when Amanda gives her stern/possessed by an alien/i'm not myself today look.
                            ROFL!!! What a name for that look! Describes it perfectly I think!

Comment

Am I understanding this right that even if Jack retires but carries on as head of the SGC that it still won't solve the regs problem because Sam would still (there is no other way to say this) be under him? (Oh I gave myself goosebumps) Wouldn't that at least alleviate the AF restraints?
                              Last edited by nickatell; 29 October 2004, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Marimba, just wanted to tell you that you did a marvellous job with the 'Take it to the Limit' video. Great song and hope you keep it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X