This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    No... I don't want them to be married with children... I have already seen that show and If RDA has to sell shoes well I will just die

Seriously... no I just want them together as a couple...that is enough for me
    Phew! I thought it was just me!
    They are meant to be together, I will be extremely depressed if they don't get together... but I just want to know they *did* get together and then let my delusions take me on from there...
    On a random note, I've been watching early X-Files recently, for the first time, and I really *really* wish Stargate could have done the sweet ship that's in every episode of that series between Mulder and Scully. So many little touches and stares, and random characters assuming they're a couple because of the way they behave... and of course, the wonderful fact nestling snug in my mind that they DID GET TOGETHER IN THE END!! It makes shipping all that more pleasurable.

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
      This little diddy has brought me out of lurkdom... thanks, Critter

http://img35.exs.cx/img35/539/RDAnderson10.jpg

She just LOVES this man...
      And to christen my first day on this wonderful thread...

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
        And I love my flaming penguin!

Can I be the Penguin Keeper in Shipper Town? I've got the right credentials; I've got a Zoology degree and I am a bit of a .... flapper.
        Not that I count, but I'd vote for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
          Am I the only person here who doesn't want to see Sam and Jack married, and settled with a kid?? I mean, I'm all for RST but where's the work for fanficcers if tptb do all that work for us!? I was attracted to the whole 'forbidden love' dynamic of the S/J relationship (or lack of one) and although I physically NEED to see it resolved now, I'd be happy with, you know, a good kiss. Or HWMS... doubt they'll show that though!
          I don't need to *see* them married with a kid... In fact (and I know this is practically blasphemy!) I think it might make it... a bit... boring? (Don't shoot!! )
          I'd love it to be *suggested* that they did get married and all associated activities, but I don't have to *see* it... I'm not that cruel when it comes to anti-shippers!
          Feel free to disagree, of course... It's only MO...

Lunar ..this is what I said ..they could be married off screen .....did you actually read my posts????I said they could be married off screen season 9 jumps a year or 2 ahead ..and Sam and Jack come back to Stargate sci-fi for action episodes ..I think I'm gonna stop writing cuz fans seem to distort my comments

I'm off

Caty

Comment

No... I don't want them to be married with children... I have already seen that show and If RDA has to sell shoes well I will just die

Heh heh... I'm with you Tame! I'm glad I'm not COMPLETELY a part of the minority.

So... How'd you like Wednesday? Was it all you hoped it would be?

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
              And I love my flaming penguin!

Can I be the Penguin Keeper in Shipper Town? I've got the right credentials; I've got a Zoology degree and I am a bit of a .... flapper.
              Thanks for that bit of information AC; creates a different picture in my mind You got my vote for penguin keeper.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                Phew! I thought it was just me!
                They are meant to be together, I will be extremely depressed if they don't get together... but I just want to know they *did* get together and then let my delusions take me on from there...
                On a random note, I've been watching early X-Files recently, for the first time, and I really *really* wish Stargate could have done the sweet ship that's in every episode of that series between Mulder and Scully. So many little touches and stares, and random characters assuming they're a couple because of the way they behave... and of course, the wonderful fact nestling snug in my mind that they DID GET TOGETHER IN THE END!! It makes shipping all that more pleasurable.

I think I won't say to much now ..Stargate and the x-files rock on the same level

caty

Comment

I'm quite happy just to have them together as a couple too. I don't want to see them getting married, or episodes that are "At home with the O' Neills" I'd hate for their relationship to become the focus of the show.
                  But it would not be enough just for it to be mentioned at the end of the series. We have to actually see them together. I hope we see them them having that conversation, and a fishing invitation & acceptance, and kissing and cuddling.....well, you know. My point is, while I don't want to see them married with children either, I do want to see that they are having, or at least starting a relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky
                    as Wraith junk food!
                    Too many carbs?
                    sigpic
                    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                      Too many carbs?
                      Not Atkins approved?

Comment

Nice!!

Is this your first day? I could have sworn I saw you here before!!
                        *shelsfc is starting to hallucinate shippers *

Welcome bbfan!!

Comment

Thanks

I know don't you just love it... Good Idea MF had there !!! and Mala excellent work as ALWAYS!!!!
                          Thank you, Tame!

You've got 4 blocks?! hey, I'm on my way, too...when did that happen??

Oh, btw, I've discovered how to keep my head from exploding!

The secret is hats! TOK'RA HATS!!!

They're wonderful! In fact, I'm wearing one NOW!!!

(this makes Sam's cat suit look like fashion genius!)

sigpic

Comment

Welll I hadn't THAT Clay Aiken song before....have to check and see if he came out with a new CD

Caty....you got stuff from *The Void*....cause I KNOW I would NEVER have forgotten some of those scene if Sam & Jack had done THAT!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for making another one of Clay's songs tell the story of Sam & Jack.... They do DEFINITELY do better *For Having Each Other to Love*

Great Job!!!!

Yes they do sexy videos is good from time to time

Thank you Tame Jack rocks, Sam rocks...Jack and Sam rock the boat and me I'm sinking.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                              He has command presence, he's funny and sarcastic - remind you of any one?

And he's married with four kids!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                                The secret is hats! TOK'RA HATS!!!

They're wonderful! In fact, I'm wearing one NOW!!!

(this makes Sam's cat suit look like fashion genius!)
                                But does it beat her puffy pink jacket?

Comment

Working...
                                X