This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michelleb
    I'd pay to see that..both Sam beating him up and then Janet doing it. I mean, even Jack's scared of Janet (notice how he only mutters Napleonic Powermonger once he's sure she's gone, and then under his breath). But yeah, Pete lays one finger on her, and he's toast. She'd beat the living daylights out of him.....oh, I'd like to see that. I really would.
    Ooooh, where do I sign up to watch that?? Do you think maybe we could get Teryl to come do our very own episode? (Hey DDL said he's desperate for work, right? <eg>) I'd pay good money to watch our fave little 5'3" doctor give Pete a good wallop!!
    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Okay folks

The General's Hell - unchaptered format

http://www.sg1-heliopolis.com/archiv...egenerals.html

enjoy!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        hee hee

I feel sorry for Pete cos Sam's gonna dump him and he really does love her

I've finished The General's Hell!!!!!!!!!

And I'm a Royal Guard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Congratulations!!

I'm just reading The General's Hell at the moment, and thouraghly enjoying it!!

I feel sorry for Pete too, I really do. I mean, he's not such a bad guy...he just made a huge mistake in Chimera that was badly dealt with by TPTB. IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
          sorry Sally for all the penguin OT-ness, they are S&J shippy penguins, but nevertheless...

I love Sam and Jack too, however, realistically I think PTB will leave the ship open, which is okay by me but I know lots of my shippy family will be mucho disappointed... *I'm just happy if Pete leaves and he must!!!
          Well, you can put me on the 'mucho disappointed' list! Unfortunately, I fear you may be right about the open-ended thing.

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
            Congratulations!!

I'm just reading The General's Hell at the moment, and thouraghly enjoying it!!

I feel sorry for Pete too, I really do. I mean, he's not such a bad guy...he just made a huge mistake in Chimera that was badly dealt with by TPTB. IMHO.
            Totally agree

Pete's a dumbass who got portrayed as an out and out a$$hole.

It's not DDL's fault, and who can blame him for wanting to get more work on Stargate.

Glad you're enjoying The General's Hell. Watchout for the cliffhanger!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
              Finally!!!!!! i have been searching for the answer to the penguin thing for FOREVER!!! And now i know......im a penguin. Ha, funny!

Did yall know that penguins are faithful to? Yep. They mate with the same penguin for life and will seek out that other penguin even when other nasty boy penguins are hitting on them. Hey Sam!! Take a hint from the penguin world and go get the penguin.......uh..i mean, guy you really want!!
              Hey, if Astro's sig is anything to go by, she can have the penguin god!!

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                Don't like the spoilers for Moebius
                Spoiler:
                that look like it's going back to CotG. I'm really afraid they're going to just erase the last 8 years. I don't think I could take that, it would destroy the whole series, not to mention what a problem it would cause for ship if S&J never met....
                Spoiler:

Hopefully if they do go back, they will go back as they are now like they did in 1969, and then come back to the present as it is....

Of course they will go back as they are ..what would it achieve for them to go back to the past as they were !!!!!!!! .They have to go back as they are now so that they can sort the problems out and save the universe.

They need all their memories to be able to do that... So far so good

But.........Hummmmm

what I'm scared about is :

if Jack and Sam talk about their
                Spoiler:
                relationship while in the past ....confess ..without doing anything ..and promise each other to act on their feeling when back home which is 2005 ok ..let's be sensible Jack will be a civilian by then and they can kiss for real..and hold hands while in their motel room together and more too...

Now at the end of movie when they go back ..they find out that they changed the future from COTG and back in 2005 Pete is waiting for Sam with a big bunch of flowers on the other side of the Stargate ..Kerry is expecting and Sam and Jack screwed up their future together Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I just could see TPTB going that way *scream** arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                  Well, you can put me on the 'mucho disappointed' list! Unfortunately, I fear you may be right about the open-ended thing.
                  You can add me to that list marimba. 'Mucho disappointed' is the polite way of saying it!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                    Of course they will go back as they are ..what would it achieve for them to go back to the past as they were !!!!!!!! .They have to go back as they are now so that they can sort the problems out and save the universe.

They need all their memories to be able to do that... So far so good

But.........Hummmmm

what I'm scared about is :

if Jack and Sam talk about their
                    Spoiler:
                    relationship while in the past ....confess ..without doing anything ..and promise each other to act on their feeling when back home which is 2005 ok ..let's be sensible Jack will be a civilian by then and they can kiss for real..and hold hands while in their motel room together and more too...

Now at the end of movie when they go back ..they find out that they changed the future from COTG and back in 2005 Pete is waiting for Sam with a big bunch of flowers on the other side of the Stargate ..Kerry is expecting and Sam and Jack screwed up their future together Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I just could see TPTB going that way *scream** arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Caty
                    Caty, you ruined by evening. Stop thinking that way!
                    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26

Marimba ..if they do that they will lose a lot of fans ( for the movie and the other shows ex:Atlantis.....and the DVD's will suffer) and that means they would have pleased the minority .

You have to please the majority if you want to be successful not the minority....and TPTB should have never ever done episodes like the broca divide if they didn't want to finish with Sam and Jack together as a couple

It was obvious from the beginning what they wanted to do and now it's too late to back fire really ..I really do think that the fans should be mad if it stays open ended .....because that means no kisses ..nada ....just a fishing invite and you see them leave the iris room a la evolution lunch scene .. What a disaster and a lack of respect to the majority of the fan base if that was the case.

If that happens ...then it will be a very tidious end of the show for Sam and Jack and very childish too ....like Tptb were scared to deal with 2 mature adults who love each other ...and had to face their future.

I don't think they gonna give us an open ended thing ..I mean we had some pretty hot touches and hugs between them ...it can only go up from that point ..any colder than that will be wrong ..and will delete all those hugs and touches.

I can't even understand why someone would be against Sam and Jack going just fishing together ...2 people can go fishing together if they want to.

As a shipper I know TPTB has built up for more than that ..with all the hugs and next the jealousy (Jack with Pete and Sam with
                      Spoiler:
                      Kerry
                      ..so it's obviously building up to a more intimate ending than just "Let's go fishing" they smile and leave SGC. How pathetic is that?""Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        Thank you lisa .. Tame explained it to me too....I think I only saw the episode once ..so I may have to re-watch it and I'm sure it will be clearer then...I just didn't like the torture sequences much ..so I suppose I was put off with it..but I did a shippy video "I believe in you " Evanescence...regarding Abyss or what I understood from it ..Well I used the clips really to make my own episode of Abyss and sam's despair about Jack missing in action.

I'll watch SNY video.

And I did find a lot of ship in New oder (I understood that one...LOL)...so I did a little mini episode lost city 2 and new order with Enya "May it be" ...and Teal'c is a real shipper and a sweetie pie

Thank you Marimba makes more sense now

Caty
                        Excellent video!! Really like the song, Enya is wonderful!

Comment

I think this Pete relationship is something to keep Sam and Jack apart another year. This is why I'm not loving the producers right now. I will now rant using farscape as my tool:

If they can put John and Aeryn together why not Sam and Jack? Answer: It's easier to write angsty couples apart than together...Who would want to see Jack and Sam have a little spat about the toliet seat being left up and tripping over tools left in the garage? I'd like to see more of how the team functions outside of Cheyenne, but as usual instead of being inventive and really looking to tell a unique story, they are going with the formula.

Bleh to them. They have a great show, but they never push themselves to make it iconic. It could be. The groundwork is there. This show could kick every other scifi show ever IF they would take some risks. They have fabulous villians, they cast recurrings like they're shooting feature films, but what they lack is a vision. Farscape, Angel, even Buffy (before EPNoxon) had a vision for the show, a goal if you will. I don't see that here and that's a shame. Still I watch because it's an hour of my life I'll never regret surrendering to the idiot box. And more importantly, because they tend to follow the formula there is more than a snowball's chance in hell that the two leads will get together and I could use a little ship in my day.

Woah. I think I thought too much and my circuits have melted together. I must be off to separate them with a martini.

Long live the Kamakazi shipper penguins!!
                          The Eye of Botox has been formally recognized by the System Lords! Beware my fire-y wrath!!

by Nikkirose

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                            Okay, a little shameless self-promotion:

I've posted the final chapter of my Jack/Sam fic, Not in Kansas Anymore. So if anyone's interested, I'd be happy if you read!

And to keep this on/off-topic, four out of five penguins loved it. Don't know what #5 was thinking.

Mel
                            Fish probably.. trout in particular.
                            Last edited by astronomicalchick; 08 October 2004, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                              Caty, you ruined by evening. Stop thinking that way!

Rogue..It was the worth case scenario ..but it won't happen like that It just popped in my head for a split second and then the opposite popped in my head too ..
                              Spoilers ...mobius and after

They come back. SGC is empty ...Nobody is there ..they go outside ..it's a lovely day ..and they happened to be married together according to one of the guards by Cheyennce complex ...cuz he says.."Good norning" Mr and Mrs O'Neill They chat to him to find out a bit more ..and go home and they kiss and more .. ..and ... a team scene. the next day ...probably with Hammond and Janet

See I didn t ruin anything at all

caty
                              Last edited by Catysg1; 08 October 2004, 03:49 PM.

Comment

*Looks up at sig bit thingy. Notices she now has two Green Jello Squares of love*

Thank you everyone!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X