This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marimba26
    That's because we were never obsessed weirdos with issues...methinks that honor belongs squarely in the lap of the people who created Pete!

Sorry, that snark just insists on coming out to play today!

Marimba ..breathe in ..breathe out and repeat after me ..Sam is going through a premature mid life crisis ....a premature mid life crisis. ...she will get out of it ....she will get out of it...... ..about 100 times ..Do you feel better ?

Actually you know a really good friend of mine in her 50's ...she is a business woman ..never wanted any kids or could not have any (never asked)...been married for 30 years ..Both of them a smashing couple ....the perfect couple .

Last year they decided to buy a second home in a foreign country to hopefully retire there one day ....I see them a lot ..they invite us for Dinner and sometimes for a drink .

Next thing I know I get this letter in the post saying they split up all the way!!!HUhhhhh....

Me on the phone to leave a message ... Spoke to her ..spoke to him.

Apparently she still thinks she is not ready to slow down even for her husband who decided last year just to cut down his work to spend more time with her ....They apparently wanted different things at that time of their life .... Don't understand why they bought that new house .!!! but I reckon she may be going through her midlife crisis ..what ever that means .!!!!I suppose it means when the person is a bit mixed up or messed up !!!

And Sam is a bit mixed up and messed up on the personal level.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
      As did the Jenny from "1969" — Gasp! What if they're related! Or the same person!

I've thought about a fic based on Jenny from 1969 seeing Sam on television in 2004 and making a connection...

Comment

SPOILERS
        not
        used
        old
        fashioned
        spoiler space
        in a

While

Originally posted by Bektrek
        Hey!

Wow I've not been on the forum for months, I miss my fellow shippers

I don't know if you already know this, but if not i bring a glimmer of hope...

Threads spoilers:
        I was browsing the our stargate forum and i found this spoiler

Daniel is in some nether-place with Oma, at a diner actually, and must decide whether or not to ascend again or die. If he ascends, the "SGC crew" may not survive, if he stays human, he might not. Oma speaks of her error in ascending Anubis and how complicated the situation is.

Meanwhile, Jack is dating a member of the SGC Professional Oversight Committee, Kerry, and Sam drops by his house. Seems Pete has put a down payment on a house in preparation for their impending marriage, but Sam has doubts. Kerry interrupts Sam as she tries to share her feelings. She tries to bow out but is interrupted again by a call from SGC, something's happened to Jacob.

At SGC, Kerry comes to Jack to discuss their relationship. She asks why he doesn't retire to be with Carter. He says he's considered it. Kerry bows out of their relationship, she can't invest in something when he's obviously not. She mentions that, while Jack is considered invaluable to the program before, the SGC has been under civilian control before, 'just a suggestion' she says.
        HELLO BEKTREK

Me likey the spoiler

Unfortunately it doesn't tell me anything I wasn't already aware of, but it's nice to read again!!!

Make sure you stay and post lots

Ignore the subject of Penguins for a while while you settle in. I don't understand it myself!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
          ya know the vid still hasn't downloaded completly yet. It still had another 50% to download! It driving me up the wall!!!
          Anyways, the music doesn't really matter to me. I love all kinds of music, from classical to rap. So thats no big deal to me. Whats your favorite vid? I will watch that one.
          The queston is do you have a Favorite ONE!! I bet their all to good to pick!

OH YEAH .....It 's difficult to choose ..I mean "I surrender "Celine Dion is very powerful and shippy....AND "Lonely night" Scorpion is great too ...and "I want to know what love is" Foreigner...and "We will dance "is very sweet cuz they are dancing.

I recommend "I surrender" first I think it's shorter ...so quicker to download

But the videos are all different in their own right...I like them all really.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
            I've thought about a fic based on Jenny from 1969 seeing Sam on television in 2004 and making a connection...
            Ooh, interesting idea, that. I've wondered what happened to Michael and Jenny (who hasn't?), but I hadn't come up with that idea.

I suppose you wouldn't really forget what those aliens from thirty-five years ago looked like, would you?
            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
            Last update: 14 April 2006
            Melyanna's Multimedia
            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay

<snip>

HELLO BEKTREK

Me likey the spoiler

Unfortunately it doesn't tell me anything I wasn't already aware of, but it's nice to read again!!!

Make sure you stay and post lots

Ignore the subject of Penguins for a while while you settle in. I don't understand it myself!
              Nethier does anyone else hunni!!!!

but your right tho spoilers for ship are always nice to read again

gives us hope so it do

JACK AND SAM FOREVER!!!

Comment

first muy thanks to you caty for the heads up season 6 it is.

second the penguins are very important because they're aerodynamic(I forget who said that but she's an expert) so we're going to launch penguins at TPTB untill THEY launch pete into the great beyond.Hata la vista mr.potato head.
                and to calm all humane society fears we're only using SHIPPER penguins who believe in the cause.and in honour of these valient shipper penguins the shippertown bakery is considering a black and white cookie..........

that's the penguin summery.

and to yoojoo watch Every breathe you take.I'm obbsessed with that one.Mostly it's the song but the part where he says when I close my eyes i see your face
                and they show that clip......I love that
                and like caty said the i surrender......(melpomene is going shippy flippppy)

Comment

CATY!!!!!!

It didnt download!!! yoojoo stomps away from computer to sulk and scream and throw really expensive stuff!!! AHHHHHHH!!!

I HATE THIS COMPUTER!!!!!!

I wanted the mad faces dang it!!!!! !!!!!!
                  Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                  -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Jack and Sam Jack and Sam Jack and Sam Jack and Sam Jack and Sam

Sorry, I was bored.

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy

Sorry, I was bored.
                      LOL!!!! Thanx! that made me feel a little better!
                      Sam and Jack!! Yay!!

Im still really miffed at my computer though!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
                      Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                      -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                        Ooh, interesting idea, that. I've wondered what happened to Michael and Jenny (who hasn't?), but I hadn't come up with that idea.

I suppose you wouldn't really forget what those aliens from thirty-five years ago looked like, would you?
                        Nooo... and my bet is after the events in Covenant Sam is not only a staple on the news broadcasts discrediting Colson, but that tape is part of every UFOloigsts little cheesy documentry. I'd thought about say, Jenny and Michael (or just Jenny) were successful career people, they'd just retired (or were about to), and one of them turns on the television late at night...

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                          first muy thanks to you caty for the heads up season 6 it is.

second the penguins are very important because they're aerodynamic(I forget who said that but she's an expert) so we're going to launch penguins at TPTB untill THEY launch pete into the great beyond.Hata la vista mr.potato head.
                          and to calm all humane society fears we're only using SHIPPER penguins who believe in the cause.and in honour of these valient shipper penguins the shippertown bakery is considering a black and white cookie..........

that's the penguin summery.

and to yoojoo watch Every breathe you take.I'm obbsessed with that one.Mostly it's the song but the part where he says when I close my eyes i see your face
                          and they show that clip......I love that
                          and like caty said the i surrender......(melpomene is going shippy flippppy)

I just rewatched "I surrender" (Celine Dion) and I recommend that one to download for a shippy second video ..You have a bit of everything in that one ..a good mixture of clips and the song is very poweful. You 'll like it yoojoo

I also rewatched "Every breath you take" My first Stargate video ..Forgot everything about that one ..and it was quite good ..At the time I only had a few episodes on tape though I didn't have the DVD's and was missing the first 2 seasons

What about sending Pete to the Antartic to the outpost and "Dormata" in the pod??? Teal'c can help him get there

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
                            CATY!!!!!!

It didnt download!!! yoojoo stomps away from computer to sulk and scream and throw really expensive stuff!!! AHHHHHHH!!!

I HATE THIS COMPUTER!!!!!!

I wanted the mad faces dang it!!!!! !!!!!!
                            I 'm gonna PM you to find out why?

caty

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                              Nooo... and my bet is after the events in Covenant Sam is not only a staple on the news broadcasts discrediting Colson, but that tape is part of every UFOloigsts little cheesy documentry. I'd thought about say, Jenny and Michael (or just Jenny) were successful career people, they'd just retired (or were about to), and one of them turns on the television late at night...

Yeah, that would be cool. Maybe Jenny isn't in contact with Michael anymore, but after she sees Sam on TV she calls him....

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                I just rewatched "I surrender" (Celine Dion) and I recommend that one to download for a shippy second video ..You have a bit of everything in that one ..a good mixture of clips and the song is very poweful. You 'll like it yoojoo

I also rewatched "Every breath you take" My first Stargate video ..Forgot everything about that one ..and it was quite good ..At the time I only had a few episodes on tape though I didn't have the DVD's and was missing the first 2 seasons

What about sending Pete to the Antartic to the outpost and "Dormata" in the pod??? Teal'c can help him get there

Caty
                                ALL your vids are quite good.no their great and as for antarctica it's a good idea but such a romanitc sam/jack retreat it seems almost a sacrelige.perhaps the north pole.where there aren't any penguins......
                                or i got it! Siberia!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X