This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michelleb
    like...emergency resusitation..sam breathing into jack to bring him back to life..but not a kiss..no way, uh-uh. or she trips and falls into his arms and comes slam up against his lips...but again....just an accident, not a kiss. of he leans in a bit too close while she's explaining some bizarre theory, and it all gets too much for his addled brain and his hands are temporarily incapacitated and he has lost the ability to speak so the whole way to shut sam is to put his lips firmly on hers. for a very long time. not a kiss, just trying to keep sam quiet.

yep, there's a million ways we could have a not-really-kiss
    yeah like one of those treacherous corners, and they're both coming round them to fast and in a flurry of paper, jello and limbs they're left on the floor (Jack on top of Sam) after a bashing of foreheads and lips, Jack jumps up quickly and says

'how was it for you?'

or...or AU kissing which is just nasty, giving us so much and yet nothing at all

or...or Jack gives Sam mouth did any one think of that???

and last but not least the lady and the tramp spagetti scene of course!!! (sueKays idea!)

and in now way am i saying that Jack is a tramp, cos he's not he lurrvely

Comment

Originally posted by CoffeeGirl
      I have the same problem. Estelle, do you think it would be possible that if you found someone to tape the episodes for you, you could send them to me too? I'd pay for shipping (interesting word, there) and tapes too, of course.
      Will do CG. No one's offered yet, but then it's just been a couple of minutes since my post and we have at least 3 months time to find someone.

Estelle xxx
      Abu: This is a woman?
      O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
      O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
      Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
      Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
      Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
      Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
        Will do CG. No one's offered yet, but then it's just been a couple of minutes since my post and we have at least 3 months time to find someone.
        Thanks, Estelle. RTL II is planning to resume Season 7 and then air Season 8 in January 2005, but I'd rather shoot myself in the foot than watch it dubbed in German. Can't wait for the DVDs.

Oh, the glorious days when Sky One wasn't encoded... *sigh*

BTW, thank you to everyone who gave me green rep points - I'm up to 31 now! Would love to give out some myself, but as a newbie, they stay grey. Does anyone know how long you have to be a member before you can give out "valid" points?

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
        it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
        It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
        And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          The last great season to me was season 6. It had RDA still doing a lot, no multi ep filming, no multi show filming... it just really feels like the Stargate I know ended with that season. I still love the show, but with all the things going on now (besides an undesirable storyline)... I miss Stargate SG-1.

Sally
          Yeah, I miss it too. The team chemistry, action, actually going thru the Stargate, RDA. Season 7 was ok and had some really good eps and a really bad ep, but season 8 seems flat. And lets don't forget Pete and the
          Spoiler:
          proposal
          . Good God, I could have done without seeing him again.
          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

OMG! I'm at work and just had another stargate moment. How ever, I don't think anyone would understand it if I posted it in the stargate moment thread. One of the (other) bosses at work just walked up to my boss and said, "Hey Spud." Oh yeah. I was holding in the laughter on that one! All I could think of is Ptui'tater is here? Stupid cubicle needs another wall and a door.
            "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
            "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
            Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
            Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
            "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
            Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
            Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
            (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              I was laughing out loud by the time I finished reading this I too have a couple of SG friends at work and only one in my dept. BUT we were in a meeting and at the close of each meeting my boss goes around the room for each person to give an over view of the project they are working on and right now I have a long running project that involves the *Modifier SG* (medical people would know) and what does my buddy do He pipes up "Oh you are reviewing the Star Gate Factor for each code"

Well THAT had me ROFL!!!! and the rest of the dept groaning... they ALL know of my Star Gate obsession and all that was missing was the comedy drummer to do that be-um-bump
              First - THANKS AGAIN for all of the welcomes!
              Second - I am totally jealous of all you girls who have people in your office to share your Stargate obsession with! I work with a bunch of engineers - you'd think they's be into sci-fi. Alas, it's not to be. The one guy who does watch it never has anything good to say about it - drives me nuts!! And he certainly doesn't want to see Sam and Jack get together! grrrrrrrrrrr...
              However, I told a few of the guys that I decided to delurk on this forum and after they finished making fun of me, they told me they were going to build me a Stargate around my cube entrance - and make it out of moonpies (yeah, yeah - I am from the South)!! I told them that would be fine as long as the cut them down and made actual chevrons. tee hee...

Comment

You want chemistry!!!!!..here is chemistry

To steffi aka Send Pete to Edora

New video "Caught in a moment" Sugarbabes :

Enjoy

Link in my sig

Caty
                Last edited by Catysg1; 01 October 2004, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                  I think there are some interesting points here. Playing with time travel is risky, I prefer the AU scenario myself.

As for the movie question, my own (totally useless!) personal opinion, is that the finale will be as open ended as possible to leave room for another season, or movie (of some description). I just can't see them closing off options at this point, SG-1 is still clearly a viable franchise!

KG - I agree that AU would be preferable. As several others have mentioned, going back in time could change things in this reality and I guess I just don't see TPTB going there...
                  Just out of curiosity, can anyone think of any other way for
                  Spoiler:
                  Kawalsky to be in the finale
                  besides time travel or AU?

I also agree about the continuation of the franchise. I think they almost have to leave it open ended... (NOT the S/J part of course!)

Comment

Originally posted by jennsatt
                    KG - I agree that AU would be preferable. As several others have mentioned, going back in time could change things in this reality and I guess I just don't see TPTB going there...
                    Just out of curiosity, can anyone think of any other way for
                    Spoiler:
                    Kawalsky to be in the finale
                    besides time travel or AU?
                    )
                    long lost twin? would fit the path Stargate is almost taking these days
                    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by jennsatt
                      First - THANKS AGAIN for all of the welcomes!
                      Second - I am totally jealous of all you girls who have people in your office to share your Stargate obsession with! I work with a bunch of engineers - you'd think they's be into sci-fi. Alas, it's not to be. The one guy who does watch it never has anything good to say about it - drives me nuts!! And he certainly doesn't want to see Sam and Jack get together! grrrrrrrrrrr...
                      However, I told a few of the guys that I decided to delurk on this forum and after they finished making fun of me, they told me they were going to build me a Stargate around my cube entrance - and make it out of moonpies (yeah, yeah - I am from the South)!! I told them that would be fine as long as the cut them down and made actual chevrons. tee hee...
                      Well atleast they know what a stargate is! There's only one person in my office who watches stargate (that I know of). Actually, he's part of the reason I started watching the show. But he works in another room and we don't take breaks together so I don't get the chance to talk about it with him. Besides, he's not a shipper. That is why I spend half my morning in the forum. And will continue to till the boss tells me not to. (ra-hanna turns monitor a little further to keep anyone from seeing it!) Yes it is possible to ship and work at the same time. But problems arise when I try to thunk and work.
                      "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                      "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                      Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                      Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                      "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                      Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                      Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                      (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Michelleb

The thing is AU is not real and time travelling is real ....I prefer time travelling like 2010..they could change things but make the balance right like Back to the future movie ..

...and it could be very challenging for them to do so ..cuz they have to be careful ..

Just imagine the conversation sam and Jack could be having for not altering or figure out how they could be together in 2005

It's a challenge and I think TPTB needs a challenge .....like a maze to get it right to the RST sam and Jack with destroying the go'aoulds at the same time .

it could be like a chess game ..move the wrong piece and everything goes bad ..move the right piece...and it's heaven and happy ending ...they could even hold hands before going through the puddle for luck of what they gonna see on the other side .

And big kissy kissy on the spur of the moment when they found out they won

ps:the all team could hold hands together but Sam will be holding Jack's hand and it will be special like a look down there ..their hands I mean while crossing the puddle
                        plus they can have a kiss for the spur of the moment and a passionnate kiss for their love for each other ..cuz they did it all ..Destroy the ennemies and managed to free their love for each other

Caty
                        Last edited by Catysg1; 01 October 2004, 05:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar

I just love all of the little moments and the smiles that they share. How she just seems to *Just get him* and his quirky self ...and he really doesn't care that she is smarter then him ...in fact I think Jack is EXTREMELY PROUD of how smart Sam is and when she is telling SOMEONE else something you can just see him preen over her
                          Tame - THAT'S IT!!!!!!! The pride he feels for her has to be my favorite part about their relationship! To me that just says so much more than almost anything else (and I do mean almost - there are certainly some other things I'd like to see )

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                            Michelleb

The thing is AU is not real and time travelling is real ....I prefer time travelling like 2010..they could change things but make the balance right like Back to the future movie ..

...and it could be very challenging for them to do so ..cuz they have to be careful ..

Just imagine the conversation sam and Jack could be having for not altering or figure out how they could be together in 2005

It's a challenge and I think TPTB needs a challenge .....like a maze to get it right to the RST sam and Jack with destroying the go'aoulds at the same time .

it could be like a chess game ..move the wrong piece and everything goes bad ..move the right piece...and it's heaven and happy ending ...they could even hold hands before going through the puddle for luck of what they gonna see on the other side .

And big kissy kissy on the spur of the moment when they found out they won

Caty

hhmmm...like the chess analogy. it would be tricky. the au thing i like is if they see how they're together in another AU and that makes them come together in this world.

if course, knowing our luck, it'll be none of these things, but something really boring instead. it's killing me, this lack of spoilers.

any way it happens there had better be big kissy kissy's and lots of them at the end.

then, as someone said, in the movie, sam and jack could be together and we could concentrate on teal'c and ishta, or daniel and someone..they could resolve our ship and still have ship in the movie..i don't think i could bear it if they stretch the ship out any longer
                            Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                              You want chemistry!!!!!..here is chemistry

To steffi aka Spend Pete to Edora

New video "Caught in a moment" Sugarbabes :

Enjoy

Link in my sig

Caty
                              I like your videos, you have real talent.
                              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                                hhmmm...like the chess analogy. it would be tricky. the au thing i like is if they see how they're together in another AU and that makes them come together in this world.

if course, knowing our luck, it'll be none of these things, but something really boring instead. it's killing me, this lack of spoilers.

any way it happens there had better be big kissy kissy's and lots of them at the end.

then, as someone said, in the movie, sam and jack could be together and we could concentrate on teal'c and ishta, or daniel and someone..they could resolve our ship and still have ship in the movie..i don't think i could bear it if they stretch the ship out any longer

I don't think they'll stretch the ship any longer ..RDA said that it was only because of the regs ..if something happens and he is not military ..he would go for it ...the Sam and Jack relationship I mean.

Don't worry michelle ..why do you think TPTB put all those extra behind the scenes for the UK in the lowdown.............because when it aired in the US ..they didn't know how the fans were going to react ...they changed it all for the Sam and Jack shippers so that all fans and casual fans will forget about the affinity episode which is coming up in the UK too ...words spread very quickly and they knew that by adding the RDA and AT scenes ...the UK fans would tell everybody about it .........and may be go and watch my last video "caught in a moment" to feel better ...I sure was when I made it ..It's good to be a video maker ...you can only concentrate on the Sam and Jack chemistry if you want to......well so far anyway and TPTB can never deny that they did it on purpose ..Shame that not everyone sees it but I'm 100% confident that Sam and Jack wherever they go in Mobius will be together in real at the end of season 8..and they (the team) would have defeated the Go'aoulds.

Caty
                                Last edited by Catysg1; 01 October 2004, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X