X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    I'm back again!!

PPS - I've asked this question soooooooo many times and no-ones answered. How do I pay at the Ship Shop if I don't have a credit/Debit card, and where are these mugs? I don't see any at the shop!
    SueKay,
    I have no idea if you can buy stuff from the ship shop without a credit card. I've found the people who run it are really great at replying to email tho, so I would suggest having a look around their site (http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/help/payment.aspx would suggest you must pay by major credit card of some description), and if you can't find the info email them and ask. They may take money orders or something along those lines.
    As for the mugs, they aren't part of the shippertown section of the Ship Shop (love the name ), but they ARE under the shipper cookie t-shirt list. eg.http://www.cafepress.com/shipcookies

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
      SueKay,
      I have no idea if you can buy stuff from the ship shop without a credit card. I've found the people who run it are really great at replying to email tho, so I would suggest having a look around their site (http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/help/payment.aspx would suggest you must pay by major credit card of some description), and if you can't find the info email them and ask. They may take money orders or something along those lines.
      As for the mugs, they aren't part of the shippertown section of the Ship Shop (love the name ), but they ARE under the shipper cookie t-shirt list. eg.http://www.cafepress.com/shipcookies

Good luck!
      Thankyou!!!

Can I ask a financial question?

I'm planning to go to my first con in a couple of months and I'm wanting a t shirt from the Ship Shop for it.
      If I was to send someone a postal order with the amount of money and P&P, would they be able to buy a t shirt for me?

This is just in case no-one I know can buy it for me!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
        Threads speculation......simi-spoiler....

You know, I can't help but wonder about Kerry in Threads....will she look similar to Carter....and will that serve to tell both Jack and Sam....HELLO! THERE IS A SHIP HERE THAT NEEDS TO SAIL WITH OUR TWO FAVORITE PEOPLE!!!!
        you know what's wierd? still no news on who's playing her. why not? it's been filmed and all that..so why don't we know who she is? what's the big surprise?

on the other hand, i do have a paranoid, suspicious, conspiracy freak nature so it probabaly means nothing at all
        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

What if it was Mary Steenburgen? That'd be weird.

Edited to add: Or, wait....does Peter DeLuise have a sister? Hahaha...
          Sam & Jack 'Ship...

Comment

Originally posted by Starfury

Edited to add: Or, wait....does Peter DeLuise have a sister? Hahaha...
            LMAO!!!

Unfortunately no. He has two brothers Michael and David - poor David. What did he do wrong to get Spud as his most well known role.

I'd laugh if it was Nancy Cartwright.

Does CJ or MS have a sister (soz jsut thought about that sister scene from Holiday!)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starfury
              I'd love it to be Mary Steenburgen, I've only seen her in Joan of Arcadia, but I think she's good in that....
              But even just for the irony, I'd quite like it to be her!

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                Okay... keep calm... breathe... in fact don't bother to watch it after the elevator scene. Switch it off and watch something less gruesome. Like "Plastic Surgery live" or CSI.
                yeah..as a CSI shipper, for griss and sara, avoid that too, cos that ship isn't going so well either

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                  you know what's wierd? still no news on who's playing her. why not? it's been filmed and all that..so why don't we know who she is? what's the big surprise?

on the other hand, i do have a paranoid, suspicious, conspiracy freak nature so it probabaly means nothing at all
                  Threads
                  Spoiler:

I wouldn't worry, no matter who they get to play Kerry, I can't imagine she could could even compare to Sam in Jacks eyes. You can tell just by the way he looks at Sam that he thinks the world of her. I think right now he is trying real hard not to show it because he is the commander of the base.
                  Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Do you think Sam hurt her head a little too hard in Grace and it's been this that's made her lose it and go with the spud?
                    If Janet was still around, she would have noticed the effects and stopped her from seeing he-who-would-be-spud before it got serious.
                    yeah, janet might have approved of pete as a two week flirtation, but as a
                    Spoiler:
                    fiance? no way. she would have had a quiet word with sam in one of their girl's evenings, and subtly pointed out all the times she'd seen jack sitting by sam's bed, and how upset he was in entity...and when sam needed that 'do i say yes' talk she'd have gone to janet, and not broken jack's heart by laying that on him..and janet would have said say no.

i miss janet. i hope the rumours about her coming back are true

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                      Threads
                      Spoiler:

I wouldn't worry, no matter who they get to play Kerry, I can't imagine she could could even compare to Sam in Jacks eyes. You can tell just by the way he looks at Sam that he thinks the world of her. I think right now he is trying real hard not to show it because he is the commander of the base.
                      I think Kerry will either be a Sam look-a-like or her complete opposite.

I'd like to see her being played by a non-white actress. Idon't think ethnic minority woman are seen enough on SG1.

well, enough of my philisophical ramblings...

I hope she's younger that Sam, so that people can lay off with Jacks-old-enough-to-be-her-father stuff.
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        fiance? no way. she would have had a quiet word with sam in one of their girl's evenings, and subtly pointed out all the times she'd seen jack sitting by sam's bed, and how upset he was in entity...and when sam needed that 'do i say yes' talk she'd have gone to janet, and not broken jack's heart by laying that on him..and janet would have said say no.

yes , yes , yes Michelle ..and I showed exactly that in my last videowhich represent that Sam and Jack love each other no matter what. Jack in line of duty and entity shows his deep feelings for Sam..and she knows ..cuz each time she opened her eyes on those 2 episodes ..who did she see???Jack ..of course . ..and he also was there by her bedside in Grace ....They love each other without the need for sex....isn't that fantastic or what ?????!!!!!!!....

Compared to Spudboy ..Jack is the stud Sam really really wants . and she'll get the stud ..cuz it's precious and well worth waiting for . She is his national treasure and he is her precious gem

Spudboy is no threat to Jack

Caty

Comment

Spoiler:

Just in case
                          Spoiler:

I miss Janet too. It would have been better if they had her re-assigned, then brought her back later. She was also a strong, intelligent woman. Maybe they got rid of her because she would get in-between Sam and Pete?
                          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Spoiler:

is she? WHERE DID YOU HEAR THIS!!!!!!!!!

Ive got a vision now.

Sam and Jack are walking through the streets of Colorado Springs on a lovely January morning.

Jack: How's things?
                            Sam: Sir?
                            Jack: Ah ah. I'm retired Cart...Sam. Lose the Sir.
                            Sam:Right...Things are good.
                            Jack:I heard about Pete. What went wrong?
                            Sam ponders this thinking of how to word her response
                            Sam: Lets just say a friend showed me where my heart really lies.
                            Jack stops walking, his eyes are wide as he realises there is a glimmer of hope, a light at the end of the tunnel.
                            Jack: And where does you heart lie Samantha?
                            Jack turns round to face her
                            Sam: I thought I'd moved on..I was on a bit of a rebound...Pete seemed like a great guy and he truely loved me...Everything was perfect...Or so I thought...I nearly lost you to the Ancient's repository and then the replicator version of me showed me what I wanted in my life...then...a friend told me the same thing...I heard that you were retiring. I left Pete because I love you.
                            Jack's face soften, the love evident in his eyes
                            Jack:C'mere
                            The envelop each other in a big hug, but Sam feels Jack tense up. They pull apart.
                            Sam: What's wrong?
                            Jack: Not that I'm not happy with what's just happened here and not that I don't want to have HWMS with you right now, look at that newpaper stand.
                            Sam turns to read the newpaper headline which reads - GLOWING WOMAN 5'1" SEEN NEAR CHEYENNE BASE BRANDISHING BIG NEEDLE!
                            Jack: I think I know who your friend was Sam!
                            The pair turn to walk towards Jack's SUV.
                            Sam: Daniel's gonna be happy!
                            Jack: Yeah
                            As the car starts up, Sam realises Something
                            Sam: Jack?
                            Jack: yeah?
                            Sam: What's HWMS?

Completely random, but I've always wanted to write a sporadic ficlet!
                            sigpic

Comment

I think Kerry will either be a Sam look-a-like or her complete opposite.

I'd like to see her being played by a non-white actress. Idon't think ethnic minority woman are seen enough on SG1.

well, enough of my philisophical ramblings...

I hope she's younger that Sam, so that people can lay off with Jacks-old-enough-to-be-her-father stuff.

Me think she'll be her complete opposite ...brunette , long hair
                              For her style of clothes ..don't know cuz we don't see sam outside SGC much (May be she only wear dresses...and hates Jeans!!!!)....and for her interest ..I don't think she 'll be into bikes..Apparently she may like cooking ...so she could be a good at arranging a home too or Art...(cooking ,art, decorating may be her thing ).

Sam is more a tomboy who could still be very sexy.

Kerry may well be a clever but may just be a woman(No boyish style whatsoever)

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                Me think she'll be her complete opposite ...brunette , long hair
                                For her style of clothes ..don't know cuz we don't see sam outside SGC much (May be she only wear dresses...and hates Jeans!!!!)....and for her interest ..I don't think she 'll be into bikes..Apparently she may like cooking ...so she could be a good at arranging a home too or Art...(cooking ,art, decorating may be her thing ).

Sam is more a tomboy who could still be very sexy.

Kerry may well be a clever but may just be a woman(No boyish style whatsoever)

Caty
                                I agree. I also believe she'll be more a Laira-type.

Comment

Working...
                                X