X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    Sam_o_Neill!!

Your Shipper/Gutter Fairy wish has been granted! Go to the RDA/Jack Thunker's Thread - see posts #1947 #1948 #1950 #1953

Enjoy!
    THUNK!!!!!!!!!!!

and omg, that Grace kiss...omg!!!!! so hot!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
    ~Imzadi
    describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
    Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
      WELCOME TO ALL THE NEWBIES!!!! MISS_SHIP, AMK, AND "JUST THE ZAT'S MA'AM...A BIG ROUSING SHIPPER WELCOME!!!! COME TO THE SIPPER TOWN BAR, GRILL, AND BAKERY FOR THE DRINK OF YOUR CHOICE (MY BAR IS FAIRLY WELL STOCKED ), SOME NICE DINNER FOOD FRESH OFF THE GRILL (I AM ALSO A PRETTY DECENT COOK), AND SOME OF SHIP NANA'S WORLD-RENOWNED SHIPPER COOKIES (MRS. FIELD'S, EAT YOUR HEART OUT CUZ THERE'S A NEW COOKIE MAKER IN TOWN )!!

MISS_SHIP, I JUST READ THAT YOU USED TO BE ON THE OLD FORUM. I LISTED YOU AS A NEWBIE CUZ I JOINED AFTER THE OLD DELPHI FORUMS WERE PUT TO PASTURE. CONSIDER YOURSELF RE-INITIALIZED!!

Thanks for the welcome! *looks around at all the yummy food and lovely people* This seems like a decent place to chill.

I guess I am kind of a newbie, because I was at the old forum probably 2 years ago now, and this is kind of my first foray here.

*grabs a drink and some bbq and sits down on a lawn chair* Ahhh, this is the life.

Comment

Glad everyone is enjoying the caps!

For all who've asked, "What's He looking at?" I've made a nice, new, bigger screencap of that shot.
        Spoiler:
        I think he's looking at his hand on her shoulder.

For those who collect pix - take it, keep it, study it, whatever....
        It's going to be a long 3-4 months before we see more
        Spoiler:
        friendly touches like that!(actually, it's a nice, firm GRAB! )

SACRIFICES SPOILER IMAGE

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ices809-SJ.jpg
        ... He might have looked at his hand... then his other... and his eyes might have moved to what's in between... or not... but I'm keeping this PG, right?

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

RURAL!! Good to see you here! Even if it's just for a visit...

I suppose I should post the link to my Jack pix from the THUNK thread...

For all you Shipper/Thunkers, who don't visit the gutter, here's the link:#1833

oh, RDA/Jack is looking mighty fine in SACRIFICES...

*sigh*

Thank you for sharing The Joy That is RDA!

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Ship Nana]This is for all the Shipper Family members who have SUFFERED through the entire, essentially Shippless, first half of the 8th Season and have the COURAGE to stick it out! (This of course includes anyone who has watched the entire first half via any method!!) You must however, have watched every episode to date!

I, too, have watched every single episode, but I refuse to call them shippless.

***I see ship.....everywhere***
            sigpic
            ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

*groans* Very funny, Mala... *actually it is, 'cause it's the wacky kind of thing I love*

Sally
              Last edited by majorsal; 14 September 2004, 08:14 PM. Reason: someone can't spell!
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                Ok guys I have two questions:
                1) We know Teal'c is a shipper, what about Daniel?

2) If Sam made a pass at Jack would he go for it or pull back?
                I think Daniel is now starting to see there is something more between them,
                Spoiler:
                especially after "Grace", he gets these looks on his face every time Jack reacts to Sam missing,
                that to me says he is seeing more between them. Just my opinion.

I definitely think Jack would go for it if Sam made a pass, he may later pull away or after thinking about say it was a mistake. But initially I think that there is too much tension built up for him to pull back right away.

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
                  that second one where the hell does he think he's putting his hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  I know!... I spend so much time in the gutter, I've decorated the area... comfy chair with foot stool....

Sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    Like randominity? Try this!
                    My friends at school and I collectively call ourselves the Shame-i (from Stacey's nickname Seamus (pronounced Shaemus)). We are all collective genie-i (from word geniuses) and we all suffer from neurose-i (from the word neuroses( well all have lotsa these!!))

Randominity, Ship and cake rule!!!!!!!
                    *giggles* My instructer at school does the lip smacking thing. And I've realized it's contagious, so beware of lip smacking people.

That random enough for you?

So, is this usually what the talk is about in this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Just the Zat's Ma'am
                      *seeks out the cookies and then spies around for the bar*

Ya' know if Daniel were here he could tell me, he seems to know everything . . .
                      *chuckle*

Glad to know I'm not the only guy, and the name was the second choice, a friend of mine and I are talking about co-writing a fan fic; 'Shiping' of course! Since we were both fans of the Lone Gunmen in the X'Files we were thinking of the Lone Staffmen at first . . . but feared we would be confused with 'slash' writers!

Good to feel welcome here. My wife and I LOVE Stargate and when our first daughter arrives in 7 weeks we figure her first words will be, "Jack & Sam Always!" . . . either that or "Indeed" (spoken in the best of Teal'cs voices)

I've been told not to buy any of the season dvd's . . . figure that's going to be my Christmas . . . and oh what a Christmas it will be!!
                      WELCOME, ZAT!!!! And all the other newbies I've missed!!

Have fun and post lots!!!

Jack and Sam Forever!
                      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Well, yet another drive-by post from Marimba (seems to be all I get time to do lately )...

Just posted the new vid--the first part of Tame's birthday present...

"The Reason" by Hoobastank

Enjoy! And Happy Birthday, Tame!!

Signing off for the evening so i can hopefully catch up tomorrow!!!! Of course, I left off at post 800 so it's gonna take all day...ACK!

Anyway, Enjoy!
                        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                          Well, yet another drive-by post from Marimba (seems to be all I get time to do lately )...

Just posted the new vid--the first part of Tame's birthday present...

"The Reason" by Hoobastank

Enjoy! And Happy Birthday, Tame!!

Signing off for the evening so i can hopefully catch up tomorrow!!!! Of course, I left off at post 800 so it's gonna take all day...ACK!

Anyway, Enjoy!
                          Marimba, I LOVED it!!!!!!!!!!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                          ~Imzadi

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a birthday present just for you: <dancing and chanting in my ceremonial dress blues and a birthday party hat> Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              I was watching the season premier of Las Vegas, and saw David and Michael Deluise in it. They played cousins who were bumbling crooks. They were very funny. They make a cute team together.

Sally
                              OMG!!! I saw the premiere too...and it disturbed that I see the Deluise brothers on another of my favorite shows...las vegas spoiler (do i need a spoiler tag? i'll just do it anyway..
                              Spoiler:
                              It was nice to imagine DDL character was pete getting the snot beat out of him by Big Ed
                              ~Athena

Comment

I couldn't believe it. I watched some 80's movie last night (late late last night) to see RDA (his name was in the credits). He was in the movie for about 30 seconds. But his character's name was Spud!
                                sigpic
                                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Working...
                                X