This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kri
    Catching up here... HI EVERYONE!! I have missed you all, but have been pretty busy this week. I will never catch up on all the posts, but wanted to pop in and see you all!

Kiwigater... I love the pics!! Thanks so much for sharing them What on earth was AT doing with a long sleeve shirt on, and then another one over the top? Was it cold in there?? Dang! But she looks cute no matter what! Not enough pics of Mr Shanks... LOL!! And CJ looks like he was full of it, as always Who all was in that group photo? Did you know all of those people? WOW! Big contingency! And I am jealous.... they were not allowing personalization of the autographs at our con (lack of time).

Tame.... JUST KILL ME, WILL YA? Those pics were amazing! I especially love the photo shoot of Jack and Daniel. I have only seen two of those pics, and they were edited, so I have never seen the originals. Thanks so much for sharing!

I promise to try to be around more. If all goes well today, I have a 4 day weekend starting tomorrow! YIPPIE!

((((((((((((((((KRI))))))))))))))))))
    Glad you are gonna have some time to play soon!!!!!!!!!!!! I am playing hookey AT work right now..........ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh

SAM & JACK FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should put the Sam & Jack link up instead of the Jack link.......that may save our Town from flooding
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

(((((((((Kri))))))))))

We've missed you hunni!!!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
        I think your link is an enviromental hazard to Shipper town. It will cause so much drool that there may be severe erosion.
        It's okay, it all flows the gutter! Just jump on a raft and go with the flow!

Thanks again Tame! You've put me on a roll!
        "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
        "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
        Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
        Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
        "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
        Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
        Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
        (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          Yeah....What she said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and we are big and bad now.....Notice we have a Town and everything ..............gggrrrrrr

did I sound really mean and menecing...did I did I huh huh
          LOL, *image of Shipper town villagers coming down the road to the Bridge Studios with torches and pitchforks* uh, no this is NOT a suggestion

Sure Tame, you sounded real viscious *pats Tame on head like a little cutsey kitten* ooo, speaking of kittens, how are the little babies?? Must be getting big!

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
            It's okay, it all flows the gutter! Just jump on a raft and go with the flow!
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...orites/118.jpg
            Thanks again Tame! You've put me on a roll!
            Why does it sooooo make me laugh that he is trying to shave while on a river rafting trip? I mean FCOL, he is ON THE RAFT! I don;t think I'd try shaving my legs unless I was on stable land

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
              Catching up here... HI EVERYONE!! I have missed you all, but have been pretty busy this week. I will never catch up on all the posts, but wanted to pop in and see you all!
              Yeah, busy with this new guy!! *grumble grumble* At least we know he likes Stargate!
              Kiwigater... I love the pics!! Thanks so much for sharing them
              You are welcome!
              What on earth was AT doing with a long sleeve shirt on, and then another one over the top? Was it cold in there?? Dang! But she looks cute no matter what!
              I have no idea! It wasn't particularly cool....

Not enough pics of Mr Shanks... LOL!! And CJ looks like he was full of it, as always Who all was in that group photo? Did you know all of those people? WOW! Big contingency! And I am jealous.... they were not allowing personalization of the autographs at our con (lack of time).
              there can NEVER be enough photos of MS! (yes, I am an equal opportunity drooler ). The group was organised by Jill from the Sam-Jack list of Yahoo. It was a LOT of people! And they were all great too. Only problem with the badges was other con goers kept thinking I was with Creation and asking me questions.... I was halfway tempted to take the power and run with it... *evil grin* but I didn't *good girl grin*
              As for the personalisations, they weren't supposed to be doing that at ours either, I was just very lucky

Tame.... JUST KILL ME, WILL YA? Those pics were amazing! I especially love the photo shoot of Jack and Daniel. I have only seen two of those pics, and they were edited, so I have never seen the originals. Thanks so much for sharing!

I promise to try to be around more. If all goes well today, I have a 4 day weekend starting tomorrow! YIPPIE!
              Yum! so many photos so little time
              Come back and play soon Kri!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                LOL, *image of Shipper town villagers coming down the road to the Bridge Studios with torches and pitchforks* uh, no this is NOT a suggestion

Sure Tame, you sounded real viscious *pats Tame on head like a little cutsey kitten* ooo, speaking of kittens, how are the little babies?? Must be getting big!
                Oh thank you for asking about my *Wee Ones*...they are 34 days old today and yes they are growing up...: sniff::: I am hopeful my son will do this picture soon before they get too big and you won't recognize them......oh wait..you won't anyway .....

Solid food is still a mystery to be solved and they all have decided that they would rather have the bottle because I kiss their little heads alot when the are eating and they really like that. So much so that they butt me in the chin if I am not kissing enough....So YES they are already spoiled rotten

I had this vision of *Nightmare on *Shipper Street* if TPTB try to mess with us anymore........Shipper Town Goes on Rampage will be the Headline
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Yeah, busy with this new guy!! *grumble grumble* At least we know he likes Stargate!
                  I don't have ANY idea what you are talking about!

there can NEVER be enough photos of MS! (yes, I am an equal opportunity drooler ).
                  Okay, how about THIS one?

The group was organised by Jill from the Sam-Jack list of Yahoo. It was a LOT of people! And they were all great too. Only problem with the badges was other con goers kept thinking I was with Creation and asking me questions.... I was halfway tempted to take the power and run with it... *evil grin* but I didn't *good girl grin*
                  I am hoping that if/when Creation comes to Dallas that I will have a large group with me. There are already 6 of us who watch it regularly just in a small group of my friends.

As for the personalisations, they weren't supposed to be doing that at ours either, I was just very lucky
                  Don't worry, I won't tell!

Yum! so many photos so little time
                  Come back and play soon Kri!
                  I'll do my best! I will probably be on here tonight for a while, if anyone is here to play!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                    I don't have ANY idea what you are talking about!
                    LOL, suuuure you don't
                    Okay, how about THIS one?
                    OMG! Quick! someone hand me the paddles, I need to get my heart restarted! Normally I wouldn't repost a pic, but this one bears, nay screams! to be reposted! Where is this from? I have to laugh at the gratuitous tighty whitey display......

I am hoping that if/when Creation comes to Dallas that I will have a large group with me. There are already 6 of us who watch it regularly just in a small group of my friends.
                    Don't worry, I won't tell!
                    Thanks Man, if they come to Dallas in the near future I might have to come down there.....

I'll do my best! I will probably be on here tonight for a while, if anyone is here to play!
                    I imagine I will be. Life? what life?? oh, except I have to go take advantage of the lovely big outdoor pool while I can this is the last week Maybe cute speedo guy will be there!!

Comment

OK Shipper Family!
                      My photos from the Chicago Con are up, go here...

Enjoy!

Great pics, KG!! Everyone going to a con should take "Tame" with them and then she can make a scrapbook with pics from all her travels. Everywhere she goes she can leave little notes saying "Tame was here" and years from now she'll be the stuff of legend, like Kilroy from WWII. Not that she's not the stuff of legend already.

sigpic
                      s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                        Great pics, KG!! Everyone going to a con should take "Tame" with them and then she can make a scrapbook with pics from all her travels. Everywhere she goes she can leave little notes saying "Tame was here" and years from now she'll be the stuff of legend, like Kilroy from WWII. Not that she's not the stuff of legend already.
                        Sadly, my friends and I have decided for the big Halloween party that we are going to go as different Barbie dolls. I don't think anyone would get it if I went as Tame Barbie. How about Shipper Barbie?

Comment

LOL, suuuure you don't
                          hehehe... I'll never tell!

OMG! Quick! someone hand me the paddles, I need to get my heart restarted! Normally I wouldn't repost a pic, but this one bears, nay screams! to be reposted! Where is this from? I have to laugh at the gratuitous tighty whitey display......
                          A friend sent it to me...not sure where she got it. In the bigger version of the pic, the tighty whities aren't quite as much the main focus of the pic. Although the do add something to the photo, don't they?

I imagine I will be. Life? what life?? oh, except I have to go take advantage of the lovely big outdoor pool while I can this is the last week Maybe cute speedo guy will be there!!
                          I'll be at a pool myself this weekend. I can only hope the sun will stay out!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                            Sadly, my friends and I have decided for the big Halloween party that we are going to go as different Barbie dolls. I don't think anyone would get it if I went as Tame Barbie. How about Shipper Barbie?
                            You'll have to take a Ken doll with you and dress him up as General Studmuffin. If you can get the real Gen. S.M. to go with you, so much the better!

sigpic
                            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna

Yowza!! Thanks for posting this.

sigpic
                              s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                                I wasn't up Athena, I was was work making unauthorized use of the internet. Gonna get busted again one of these days if I am not more careful.
                                Ah the usual "unauthorize" use of the internet...of course I've never done that...NEVER.
                                ~Athena

Comment

Working...
                                X