This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Critter
    Hadn't seen these Tame pictures before...she really does get around. Lucky, lucky Tame. Wonder if she'll ever end up in Jack shirt pocket---what did you think I was gonna say. Get out of the gutter! PG forum.
    Out of the gutter? There's an exit?

I'm gonna have to be more careful wandering around down here if there's an exit.
    *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
      Out of the gutter? There's an exit?

I'm gonna have to be more careful wandering around down here if there's an exit.
      LOL. I haven't found it yet either. AND I don't plan on looking for it.
      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
        LOL. I haven't found it yet either. AND I don't plan on looking for it.
        I don't know. We wouldn't want to accidentally stumble out an unmarked exit when we're just looking for the bathroom. We should find that sucker and put some kind of warning on it. I'm thinking neon signage. Leaving it unmarked is an accident waiting to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
          Rogue it's sad to say but
          Spoiler:
          instead of the Stargate and all the members of SG-1 being the Stars of the Show the guest characters have become the new Stars of Stargate.I understand about RDA'S reduced schedule but IMO we need to see Sam Daniel and Teal'c together with as much Jack as possible instead of having Sam Daniel or Teal'c working with the Guest Star.It is not fair to call this Show Stargate if the Stargate is never used.I cannot believe we have seen more Pete than the actual Stargate.
          God, what a horrible thought...

Aunt Sally, you are too funny!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
          ~Imzadi
          describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
          Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

I don't know. We wouldn't want to accidentally stumble out an unmarked exit when we're just looking for the bathroom. We should find that sucker and put some kind of warning on it. I'm thinking neon signage. Leaving it unmarked is an accident waiting to happen.
            Good idea...maybe the sign should read: or Pit or Peat or Spud or Dud or Stupit or something along those lines so that we know, without a doubt, that we don't want to go anywhere near there.
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

I don't want to rain on anyone's happy ship parade, but this concerns me: Spoilers for "Citizen Joe"
              Spoiler:
              Do we know for certain that this episode will be shippy in the way we hope? We don't know for certain that it will air after "Threads," so we don't know for certain that Pete and Kerry are gone. I mean, we HOPE so, but we don't know. Darren called it a "late season" clip show, but that's just because it has a high production number. "Stargate" episodes frequently air out of the order they were filmed. If the episode airs before "Threads," then the conversation between Sam and Jack would have been shippy in the way it was before Pete entered the picture, but it won't be shippy in the way we want it now. IE it will just be 'friendly banter.'

Right now, I think Sam is on the phone with Jack to establish a connection, so maybe she, Teal'c and Daniel will come rescue him later in the show. IE he doesn't show up at the mountain, so SG-1 goes to investigate. With luck he will have rescued himself, but, the shippiness is not so *guaranteed* as we've been hoping.

That's not what I want, but until I see the confirmed schedule from the Sci Fi channel, I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Bucky

Comment

Hmm. I hadn't considered that. I also haven't seen any of the new episodes after A$$inity, but
                Spoiler:
                has there been any ship? I haven't spotted much. The way the conversation appears to read from the post we have it seems quite flirty. Would Sam and Jack really be that... um, friendly if they are still with kerry and pete? I mean, Jack seemed pretty gutted by her telling him of her engagement, it would seem strange to me that he'd have 'got over it' that much to have a nice firnedly conversation with her... especially reading the one they apparently have in Threads which smacks of awkwardness

See, I still have hope!!

Comment

Thanks but it is Boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                    Hmm. I hadn't considered that. I also haven't seen any of the new episodes after A$$inity, but
                    Spoiler:
                    has there been any ship? I haven't spotted much. The way the conversation appears to read from the post we have it seems quite flirty. Would Sam and Jack really be that... um, friendly if they are still with kerry and pete? I mean, Jack seemed pretty gutted by her telling him of her engagement, it would seem strange to me that he'd have 'got over it' that much to have a nice firnedly conversation with her... especially reading the one they apparently have in Threads which smacks of awkwardness

See, I still have hope!!
                    And thx for sharing that. I was kinda down after reading Bucky's post, because it did make sense, but you're right. Season 8:
                    Spoiler:
                    Sam wouldn't be angling for an invitation and Jack would probably not concider making one if both were still with their s. ... I'm kinda glad TPTB try to reestablish the friendly banter between S/J. It'd make a shippy ending much more realistic and less out of the blue.

Estelle xxx
                    Abu: This is a woman?
                    O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
                    O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
                    Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
                    Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
                    Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
                    Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Firstly apologies that the site has been down for the last few days. I've had to shove all the files in a van and move them elsewhere.

The ship/non-ship poll is still up and running, and will close on Sunday. It's 52% non shippers to 48% shippers at the moment. I have caught and removed around 86 multiple votes, from either the same place (Same building, with the PC's having to be practically next to each other), or from people using multiple dial up connections. At the end of the poll, I will also check for proxy's. Please make your vote count. It has been advertised across the net, but if somewhere has been missed, please feel free to forward. Over 820 people have voted, and not including the site down days, this was over the short period of 3 days.

Comment

Season 8 spoilers including Citizen Joe, Affinity, Threads.

Originally posted by Bucky
                        I don't want to rain on anyone's happy ship parade, but this concerns me: Spoilers for "Citizen Joe"
                        Spoiler:
                        Do we know for certain that this episode will be shippy in the way we hope? We don't know for certain that it will air after "Threads," so we don't know for certain that Pete and Kerry are gone.
                        Spoiler:
                        Kerry either doesn't exist yet or she's gone. It's all in the same episode. She shows up as a shocker girlfriend. She dumps Jack. She solves the regs problem. Wham. All in one episode. All within about ten minutes of one episode, even. Kerry's not an issue worth mentioning. She's a plot device and one of the good kind.

Spoiler:
                        I mean, we HOPE so, but we don't know. Darren called it a "late season" clip show, but that's just because it has a high production number. "Stargate" episodes frequently air out of the order they were filmed. If the episode airs before "Threads," then the conversation between Sam and Jack would have been shippy in the way it was before Pete entered the picture, but it won't be shippy in the way we want it now. IE it will just be 'friendly banter.
                        Spoiler:
                        From what I've seen, I think it's after Threads. I have no proof, but it seems that way to me. If I were a betting person, I'd guess this will be after Threads and right before the big finale episodes. It feels like a set-up to the big finish. I don't know for sure, but it reads that way to me. Take that opinion for whatever you will.

Spoiler:
                        Right now, I think Sam is on the phone with Jack to establish a connection, so maybe she, Teal'c and Daniel will come rescue him later in the show. IE he doesn't show up at the mountain, so SG-1 goes to investigate. With luck he will have rescued himself, but, the shippiness is not so *guaranteed* as we've been hoping.
                        Spoiler:
                        There's no need to worry about this scenario. The episode is one of those non-linear ones. We start at the teaser with Jack on the phone with Sam. He finds the crazy guy with the gun. Teaser ends. Then we go back to learn the history of crazy guy and why he wound up in Jack's kitchen with a gun. That lasts for a good chunk of the episode. Eventually, we pick back up with Jack and the gun-wielding guest star. Jack handles the situation trivially. There's no team running to the rescue or worrying stuff. It's not a set-up for the cavalry to arrive. After Jack handles the situation, he takes the guy back to the SGC. That's where the infrirmary scene I mentioned earlier happens.

Feel free to stress your littel heart out if you like, but there's no rain on my parade. It reads very shippy to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Suz
                          Firstly apologies that the site has been down for the last few days. I've had to shove all the files in a van and move them elsewhere.

The ship/non-ship poll is still up and running, and will close on Sunday. It's 52% non shippers to 48% shippers at the moment. I have caught and removed around 86 multiple votes, from either the same place (Same building, with the PC's having to be practically next to each other), or from people using multiple dial up connections. At the end of the poll, I will also check for proxy's. Please make your vote count. It has been advertised across the net, but if somewhere has been missed, please feel free to forward. Over 820 people have voted, and not including the site down days, this was over the short period of 3 days.
                          I still can't access the site, is this ... normal?

Estelle xxx

Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.

Comment

Spoiler:

Feel free to stress your littel heart out if you like, but there's no rain on my parade. It reads very shippy to me.
                            No stress for me thx. It's quite sunny here . Plus, I think that with A$$inity the worst is behind us.

Estelle xxx

Comment

Spoilers season 8 affinity, threads, citizen joe & anything else

Originally posted by Lunar
                              Spoiler:

See, I still have hope!!
                              Spoiler:
                              The stuff in Citizen joe is very warm, flirty and friendly. There's no angst or tension. We haven't seen anything like this conversation in ages -- if ever. Something has to have changed. This isn't how they're acting now or in coming episodes. It bears no resemblance to the awkwardness and tension in Threads. I just can't imagine that friendly, non-awkward cell phone conversation happening with all the angst still in progress.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                                I really wish I could be more excited about
                                Spoiler:
                                the Cell Phone conversation but at this rate by the last episode of Season 8 Sam and Jack will ready to Email each other then Instant Message each other.I cannot keep up with the Fast pace of this relationship.Quick someone tell TPTB to slow down the Sam and Jack relationship.They have only known each other for 8 Years.
                                ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! too funny.....no I didn't hear any sarcasm in that post...none whatsoever
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X