X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    Good morning all!!!

Just a morning post to introduce my (slightly fuzzy ) new sig!

Kiwigater!!!! Love the pics!

I wish I had pics of me meeting ppl from sci fi, but the idiot whos camera I used deleted them.
    I can post the autographs I got though, but they're all Star Trek ones. I've got Dwight Shultz's (The Gamekeeper) though!

Anyways, I've gotta get ready for school, but I'll be checking back throughout the day if I get a chance!

Suekay aka ShipDunce

PS. My new new sig is nearly ready! I've drawn a freehand pic of Sam and Jack!!!

mornin suekay...im lovin the sig!
    Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
      mornin suekay...im lovin the sig!
      Morning samisjacksgal!!!

Thankyou!

Is it jsut me or is it really quiet here this morning?(tumbleweed rolls past)
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        Morning samisjacksgal!!!

Thankyou!

Is it jsut me or is it really quiet here this morning?(tumbleweed rolls past)
        lol yea shipper town has become a ghost town

(((((helloooo)))) echos bk
        Carolyn

Comment

where is everyone???
          Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
            OK Shipper Family!
            My photos from the Chicago Con are up, go here...

Enjoy!
            Those are some great pictures KG! Thanks for sharing!
            ~Athena

Comment

where is everyone???
              Well I don't know where everyone else is located, but if the majority of the shippers are like me in North America...it is the wee hours of the night/morning. eg. its 1am for me right now. So maybe the shippers on this side of the globe are sleeping and having nice shippy dreams
              ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                Well I don't know where everyone else is located, but if the majority of the shippers are like me in North America...it is the wee hours of the night/morning. eg. its 1am for me right now. So maybe the shippers on this side of the globe are sleeping and having nice shippy dreams
                oooooo rite that makes sense sweet sam and jack dreams to everyone

its bout 9 am over here lol
                Carolyn

Comment

where is everyone???
                  Snoozing with dreams of Sam and Jack except maybe on the west coast of the US which is where I am.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                    Snoozing with dreams of Sam and Jack except maybe on the west coast of the US which is where I am.
                    gorgeous sig kliggins! THUNK!
                    Carolyn

Comment

Kliggins...what are you still doing up?! Wreaking havoc on the westside?
                      ~Athena

Comment

gorgeous sig kliggins! THUNK!
                        Thanks and I was thunking Suekay's was looking mighty fine this morning too. Can't wait for her hand drawn one.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks and I was thunking Suekay's was looking mighty fine this morning too. Can't wait for her hand drawn one.
                          ooooo yes....i shud find some buckets in a min otherwise my rm will become drool central lol
                          Carolyn

Comment

*waves* Hi Everyone!!

I'm delurking to tell Caty that your "Show Me The Meaning of Being Lonely" video was really sad!! *sniffs* (yea I'm slow I know I aint had the net for a couple of weeks)

Can I have a Shipper Medal thing? I sat through Affinity!! (it was 2am, post party with 2 friends on download quality...but I still sat through it)

Also does anyone know where I can upload Sam/Jack videos to? I made a few when I was internetless (I was so excited I figured out how to do it!!...ok they're pretty cruddy but beats nothing) but I don't know how to put them online!! I'm more a fan fic person myself lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
                              *waves* Hi Everyone!!

I'm delurking to tell Caty that your "Show Me The Meaning of Being Lonely" video was really sad!! *sniffs* (yea I'm slow I know I aint had the net for a couple of weeks)

Can I have a Shipper Medal thing? I sat through Affinity!! (it was 2am, post party with 2 friends on download quality...but I still sat through it)

Also does anyone know where I can upload Sam/Jack videos to? I made a few when I was internetless (I was so excited I figured out how to do it!!...ok they're pretty cruddy but beats nothing) but I don't know how to put them online!! I'm more a fan fic person myself lol...
                              HI, ANGEL OF FIRE SG1

Glad you decided to delurk. I am sure Ship Nana will be happy to put you on the medal list when she gets in. Can't help you with the videos, but I am sure Caty or Marimba can. Welcome to Shipperville and have fun
                              sigpic

Comment

ooooo yes....i shud find some buckets in a min otherwise my rm will become drool central lol
                                CAROLYN!!! You added to your signature. Oh my, great thunkable additions. Poor desk, drooled on again.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X