This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good afternoon campers!!!
    Phew! I've just finished played catch-up (I've perfected the art of speed-reading!). I'm liking all of the Gemini speculation, and I now cannot wait for it to air!

KG!!! Glad you enjoyed the con, and I loved your mini-report!!!
    I really liked AT's views on the PS dilema. I KNEW she was a shipper at heart! Did you ask her to pop in to say hello?
    Hello to any newbies!!!! (I've got a blind spot with names.)

I've updated my story 'A Different Point of View', but I've not had much feedback for it (hint hint...c'mon! I'm begging here!!) The link's in my sig.

I'm also putting an English essay of mines online later at http://www.fictionpress.com/~suekay04. It's all about my love of writing. Please look it over and let me know what you think!!!
    Okay I gotta go and type up stuff. I'm also going to be starting a few new stories tonight, so I'll let you know when they are up!!

See you all later

Suz
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
      trust us to pick up on the same bloody post!!!!!

P.S. to all those fanfic readers out there ( and you know who you are!!) check out the links in me and suz sigs they arent too bad otherwise we wouldn't have had 300 review between us!!!!!!

and most of them are Shippy-ness
      Hey Mishy!!!

Finished playing catch-up yet?

Okay I'm gonna shamelessly plug Mishy's stories!!!
      You have to read 'The loop the never showed us' - It's awesome!
      There's also the one you wrote last night (the name escapes me at the mo (see previous post)), where they all get drunk.
      And there's also Downtime mysteries which you HAVE to update!!!

On a gutterish note - I got MacGyver: Lost treasure of Atlantis. I'll bring it into school for you tomorrow!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
        Hello all, this is a flyby post as I've got to play a gig tonight. Anyway.....

(((((((((((TAME)))))))))))
        So sorry to hear you're not well. You must have picked up the bug I had last week!!!

In answer to AuntSally's Question..
        Spoiler:

I hated Chimera. It still makes me sick just thinking about it! We got all the shippy stuff with that vomit-inducing that we should have gotten with S/J. I was prepared for the rubbish in Assinity!

I would also like to welcome all the de-lurked shippers to the family. Grab a few of Ship Nanas cookies, your beverage of choice from MadGater's bar, and make sure you post lots!!

I am very jealous of Kiwigater, Tasha and Nickatelle of going to the con and meeting AT. I also like the things that Amanda said...it makes me hopeful for the future.

As for the poll...well it's fun to vote, but it means absolutely nothing! Specially considering the site it is on!

Um....have I forgotten anything??

Oh yes......SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!!!!

Speak to you all later.
        (((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY )))))))))))))
        Enjoy the gig!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
          In the words or word of Jack O'Neill "Sweet!" We've got booze, cookies, and crash space. what more could a girl ask for?
          Sign me up!!! None of you could possibly snore any louder than my hubby
          Ali

Comment

Originally posted by Ali_gater
            Sign me up!!! None of you could possibly snore any louder than my hubby
            Hiya!

Are you the same Ali that signed my shippy petition a month or two ago?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
              Just in case
              Spoiler:

I would like to see RepliCarter enter Jacks mind. We have never seen his fantisies of Sam.
              Spoiler:
              i think this is prbably unnecessary but...
              Great idea maybe we could see our favorite pair rolling around on the fishing pier (Beware of splinters) or on the briefing room table or now that he has a nice big desk. HMMMM we know he has had dreams about twins and naked mining, who knows what lurks in his mind.
              sigpic
              Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                Spoiler:
                Great idea maybe we could see our favorite pair rolling around on the fishing pier (Beware of splinters) or on the briefing room table or now that he has a nice big desk. HMMMM we know he has had dreams about twins and naked mining, who knows what lurks in his mind.
                lol.

I like you thinking. Hmm naked mining...I may just go and share that image with the gutter girls.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elfinwood

I would love to meet her sometime, but I'm sure that I would be struckdumb at the moment. I have never ever heard anyone say anything bad about her...not her costars and crew or guest stars or the fans that have met her. She must be a truly amazing person due to the fact that she shares so much of herself with everyone.
                  i've met her a couple of times....i even once found myself in the same bathroom as her..she is unbelivably beautiful, in RL, even more so than on screen, and funny, and clever, so touched by the attention she gets, so anxious to please us all, and totally adorable. and so easy to talk to! can you guess that, even though i'm a girl, i have a little bit of a crush on amanda? one of the reasons i have faith in the ship coming in is that i have faith in amanda (and RDA) sticking up for what the fans want.

and i've met quite few others too..MS is also about a hundred times more good-looking in RL than on screen, and i just got totally dumb struck in his presence and unable to form a coherent word, let alone a whole sentence...

maybe it's good i don't have a job on stargate...i'd spend the entire alternating between gushing and dumbstruck
                  Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    lol.

I like you thinking. Hmm naked mining...I may just go and share that image with the gutter girls.
                    Already shared, thunk you very much!!
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Hey Mishy!!!

Finished playing catch-up yet?

Okay I'm gonna shamelessly plug Mishy's stories!!!
                      You have to read 'The loop the never showed us' - It's awesome!
                      There's also the one you wrote last night (the name escapes me at the mo (see previous post)), where they all get drunk.
                      And there's also Downtime mysteries which you HAVE to update!!!

On a gutterish note - I got MacGyver: Lost treasure of Atlantis. I'll bring it into school for you tomorrow!!!!
                      hunni like i could ever catch up with these guys i just sort of jump in at good moments could you give me the lowdown?????????????

nice plugging!!!!!!!!!!

Now my trun

Guys now listen to me you HAVE to read General's hell it is mind blowing- who knew DD (dense dunce) could come up with such brilliant fic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suz i take it you were in hesterics at the hair???

Comment

Hiya!

Are you the same Ali that signed my shippy petition a month or two ago?
                        Hello! It's entirely possible, however I'm aware of at least one other with a very similar name. I just found this wonderful place about a month ago, and have been catching up on all the videos and reading all the fanfic I can find. I just have to say .......wow. I'm in awe of the talent . It's also good to know I'm not alone in my shippy little world
                        Ali

Comment

There are so many posts its hard to find what I'm looking for, so....

What is the Shipper Medal of Honor? please.

As for what episode was harder to watch, neither one. I believe they are both leading up to a very shippy Sam and Jack. I really do.
                          sigpic
                          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                            Spoiler:
                            i totally agree with suz and zoser it's ship mets gutter at its best!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
                              hunni like i could ever catch up with these guys i just sort of jump in at good moments could you give me the lowdown?????????????

nice plugging!!!!!!!!!!

Now my trun

Guys now listen to me you HAVE to read General's hell it is mind blowing- who knew DD (dense dunce) could come up with such brilliant fic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suz i take it you were in hesterics at the hair???
                              He actually suited it!!!
                              My mum says she prefers Mac to Jack, but then they are both darn hot!!!
                              DD kinda let me do my thing with the General's Hell.

For those of you not in the know, DD (Dense Dunce) is my male alter ego. (I swear I got Tok'raed and they didn't get the whole snake out!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ali_gater
                                Hello! It's entirely possible, however I'm aware of at least one other with a very similar name. I just found this wonderful place about a month ago, and have been catching up on all the videos and reading all the fanfic I can find. I just have to say .......wow. I'm in awe of the talent . It's also good to know I'm not alone in my shippy little world
                                My petition was called SamAndJackTogether, and I used the name Dementedwriter. Ring a bell?
                                I also go by Suz (not the Suz on this forum mind!)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X