X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater
    WELCOME MIREIYUNOIR!!!!!!!

Grab some food and drink at the bar and relax. And I'm one of the 2 people in this thread who's pretending to be a Tok'ra for this thread. The other is LtLisa. Basically I'm pretending to be host to a fictional Tok'ra named Kel'dor and LtLisa is pretending to be host to his sister, Kel'sha.

pretending? Kel'sha and I are very confused by this....are you ok MG? Kel'dor?

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
    ~Imzadi
    describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
    Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

((((((((((((((LtLisa))))))))))))))

Hope you get it fixed!!

I gotta turn in!! I will join you guys on the new thread tomorrow since this one will most likely be finished by the time I get to work tomorrow.
      thanks! ((((MG and Kel'dor))))

I tihnk (hope, pray...pray some more) that I've got it under control...I just went back to the begining and redid some stuff, but I have to runit on my mentors computer and I can't do that til tomorrow evening. i'm just praying that this doesn't mean that the rest of my stuff might have problems...I SO don't want to go through all my data again...remind again why I did this GPS thing when I could've made life easier (oh, Kel'sha reminded me...to make my data better...)

darn, you're asleep...I guess someone else will ahve to help me in the bar...I need something strong and fruity....maybe a really strong kiki beach...with lots of coconut rum and maybe some Midori!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
      ~Imzadi

Comment

Gatewatcher, your husband is AWESOME!!! he even put the symbols on the gate! wow...he's a keeper....<g>

~Imzadi

Comment

Okay, looks like everyone needs a bit of shippiness to cheer up with...

Mel
          Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
          Last update: 14 April 2006
          Melyanna's Multimedia
          Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
            Sorry Lt Lisa! I have actually had a great night in the RL world....all of my SG-1 friends came over and we watched about 4 hours of shows . It was my turn to host
            good to hear...my night's getting better...er...maybe I mean morning? think we'll finish this thread tonight? If I haven't said g'night, can I start the next thread? pretty please with sugar on top (and a hand device in my hand ;~)

~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
              thanks! ((((MG and Kel'dor))))

I tihnk (hope, pray...pray some more) that I've got it under control...I just went back to the begining and redid some stuff, but I have to runit on my mentors computer and I can't do that til tomorrow evening. i'm just praying that this doesn't mean that the rest of my stuff might have problems...I SO don't want to go through all my data again...remind again why I did this GPS thing when I could've made life easier (oh, Kel'sha reminded me...to make my data better...)

darn, you're asleep...I guess someone else will ahve to help me in the bar...I need something strong and fruity....maybe a really strong kiki beach...with lots of coconut rum and maybe some Midori!

That would be me! Your back up bar keep *slides big honkin' drink to LtLisa* Have a couple of these, then look at your data with crossed eyes and it will all look great!

Comment

You have no husband?!?!?!

I should think you'd be beating them off with a stick!

Maybe Sam and Jack could fix you up with Daniel.
                You won't find me saying no to Daniel! (have I mentioned I'm an equal opportunity drooler! ).
                Wow, what a sweet thing to say! Nope, no beating with sticks going on around here *blushes* You are good at making me blush MG!

*goes off to plan house with Daniel next to Jack and Sam's palace in Shipper Town *

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                  That would be me! Your back up bar keep *slides big honkin' drink to LtLisa* Have a couple of these, then look at your data with crossed eyes and it will all look great!
                  yup, it'll probably make MORE sense...ever tried to program SAS? It's essentially programing language...hard stuff especially for little undergrad me who doesn't know enough about stats...alcohol would probably help...

~Imzadi

Comment

You won't find me saying no to Daniel! (have I mentioned I'm an equal opportunity drooler! ).
                    Wow, what a sweet thing to say! Nope, no beating with sticks going on around here *blushes* You are good at making me blush MG!

*goes off to plan house with Daniel next to Jack and Sam's palace in Shipper Town *
                    directing KG over to the Shipper hardware store for window blinds

I see Daniel is waiting for you to get home

Oh I know this is the S&J shipper Thread but we LIKE Daniel too (most of us)
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar

THUNK!!!!!!!!!! (((Tame))) yeah, when I do go to bed I'm taking my Daniel clone...I need to...ummm...releive my stress <g>

I want to be up for the next thread though so I can maybe start it (when can we do this?)....if I can make it...

~Imzadi

Comment

yup, it'll probably make MORE sense...ever tried to program SAS? It's essentially programing language...hard stuff especially for little undergrad me who doesn't know enough about stats...alcohol would probably help...
                        Ha!! Yes, actually I have encountered the evil that is SAS *shudders* One silly little dot out of place and it freaks out... This is why I now use much nicer programs like Sigma Stat (or, gasp- excel for the real basic stuff ).

um, so whaddya reckon the stats on Sam and Jack are (trying to post remotely OT )

Comment

Originally posted by Brandie
                          I think you missed what I was saying.

I'm not stating that all or most fanatics are shippers. I'm saying that, out of the shippers, the fanatics are often the only ones heard. Thats why RCC said that the "shippers have issues" because the fanatics, the ~<1% of the shipper population, are the ones he's paying attention to or is referring to.

I'm also saying that I don't like the generalized statement that "shippers have issues" because 99% of us don't.

The good in things is always overlooked.. The bad shines through like a ray of negative sunshine

Okay, I did miss that. I'm sorry. Now why were shippers singled out? Shippers are more articulate and do most of the writing/e-mailing/calling? Who knows, but I still can't believe that shippers constitute most of the fanatics that contact TPTB. Maybe Cherobyl is freshest in his mind of controveries.

Comment

THUNK!!!!!!!!!! (((Tame))) yeah, when I do go to bed I'm taking my Daniel clone...I need to...ummm...releive my stress <g>

I want to be up for the next thread though so I can maybe start it (when can we do this?)....if I can make it...
                            in about 20 posts... Shipperahoy has asked that we NOT open threads early... causes confusion
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar

........ sorry, was felled by droolage.....
                              All I have to say is HUBBA HUBBA Sign me up for one of those

I'd go on, but surely the MS drool thread is the better place *digs new gutter connection to MS thunk thread*

*looks over shoulder at open windows...... um, yeah, perhaps I WILL take you up on those blinds there Tame...... is that a Shadow???...... *

Comment

........ sorry, was felled by droolage.....
                                All I have to say is HUBBA HUBBA Sign me up for one of those

I'd go on, but surely the MS drool thread is the better place *digs new gutter connection to MS thunk thread*

*looks over shoulder at open windows...... um, yeah, perhaps I WILL take you up on those blinds there Tame...... is that a Shadow???...... *
                                well I gave him a call for you KG but if you want to let him slip on by cause you are a-scared of a Shadow the I think LtLisa will be GLAD to take him off your hands

Edited to be On Topic...well of course Daniel would be Sam & Jack's neighbor...who else would be interupting at ALL those inoportune moments

Comment

Working...
                                X