Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suekay if Sam is dumb enough to move up the wedding just because she saw Jack with Kerry then Sam deserves to be stuck with Pete.Sam got herself in this mess with Pete and she should not look for Jack or anyone else to bail her out.TPTB have done enough damage to the Sam character without doing this as well.I also beleive no matter how much I want Sam and Jack to get together if TPTB delays things any further there may come a time when I say enough is enough and stop watching Stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by Sergeant Phil
      Hello everyone !!

I've been reading the thread for quite some time but never dared to participate...

lil intro, I'm Phil, from Paris, France, archeologist, an SG1 fan since season 3, shipper at heart !!!
      (which is why I never dared write before...a 30 something guy loving ship can look a little odd...)

you'll notice that I sometimes misuse words or verb...I hope you'll excuse me.

this said, I'm damn happy to join y'all !

Ship rules !

Phil

Welcome Phil!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Another gentleman with a Shipper Heart!!! How wonderful!!!!!!!!!

and if you can stand all of our weirdness and love fests then I think we can stand a verb out of place

pull up a chair and grab a cookie and a drink and jump in !!!!!!!!!!!
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Sergeant Phil
        Hello everyone !!

I've been reading the thread for quite some time but never dared to participate...

lil intro, I'm Phil, from Paris, France, archeologist, an SG1 fan since season 3, shipper at heart !!!
        (which is why I never dared write before...a 30 something guy loving ship can look a little odd...)

you'll notice that I sometimes misuse words or verb...I hope you'll excuse me.

this said, I'm damn happy to join y'all !

Ship rules !

Phil
        Phil!!!!
        So glad you decided to try Ship Nana's red cookies! We need another man's influence around here! It's important to understand ship from the male's perspective! Especially when there are no female writers on Stargate!
        Welcome to the family! Have a stroll around Shipper Town! Don't forget to stop by the R.C. Information Center for your free bag of goodies!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          This is sad...I am 38 years old....I have told my mother what I Beta and hubs has an idea as well....... even talked about using hubs as a *research subject* LOL...
          I am 17 (almost 18)......and I like to read NC-17 fanfics.....I even read the R ones........my computer is in my room, so that makes it easier for me to read them!!!!!! .........I've been thinking about telling my mom and dad about fanfics.............I mean I always tell them everything....oh....ok.....I tell them ALMOST everything ,so........*deb is thinking*......naaaa...I don't want to tell them neither....I guess i don't dare

"To the world you may be one person,
          but to one person you may be the world"

- Bill Wilson –

Comment

Thanks OzGirl but Idiot will be the nicest thing I say that night.I just hope I do not accidentally throw my TV out the window after Affinity.

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
              *bows head* Thank you!!!! *wonders why MG looks at her strangely*

Seriously thx, I really appreciate it ... of course without Tame there'd be no sig so *waves to Tame* ... ((((((((((((((Tame)))))))))))) you're the best.

Estelle xxx
              Always to pleasure to be of help to my Shipper family!!!!!!!!!!!!

((((((((((Estelle))))))))))))
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                Hi, shippers. Someone on the S/J list recommended this video. I watched it and it's great!

Link - http://outoftheroom.homestead.com/Videos.html

Name of vid - Heaven Help Me.

Let the author know how much you enjoyed it.

Sally
                What a great, great, great video. Loved the song. Loved the song. Loved the song.

Thanks for the link!!!!!!!
                Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by DebbySG1
                  I am 17 (almost 18)......and I like to read NC-17 fanfics.....I even read the R ones........my computer is in my room, so that makes it easier for me to read them!!!!!! .........I've been thinking about telling my mom and dad about fanfics.............I mean I always tell them everything....oh....ok.....I tell them ALMOST everything ,so........*deb is thinking*......naaaa...I don't want to tell them neither....I guess i don't dare
                  I don't read anything above R. I never read NC - 17. (okay I did once ). I tell my mum every time I update a story, and I talk all about fic and stuff to her. She's glad I have interests a bit different to those of most other teenagers my age.
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                    Thanks OzGirl but Idiot will be the nicest thing I say that night.I just hope I do not accidentally throw my TV out the window after Affinity.
                    HEY KID!!....YOU SHOULD WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE THREADS, DON'T YOU THINK?
                    TO SEE WHAT REALLY HAPPEND.....THAN YOU CAN THROW YOUR T.V.

- Bill Wilson –

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      I don't read anything above R. I never read NC - 17. (okay I did once ). I tell my mum every time I update a story, and I talk all about fic and stuff to her. She's glad I have interests a bit different to those of most other teenagers my age.
                      THATS GOOD...YOU ARE A GOOD GIRL ......I WISH I COULD BE LIKE YOU.....
                      ACTUALLY, I DON'T!!!!!!.......HAHAHA ......JUST KIDDING, EVERYONE HAVE HIS OWN WAY OF THINKING RIGHT?

- Bill Wilson –

Comment

Originally posted by DebbySG1
                        THATS GOOD...YOU ARE A GOOD GIRL ......I WISH I COULD BE LIKE YOU.....
                        ACTUALLY, I DON'T!!!!!!.......HAHAHA ......JUST KIDDING, EVERYONE HAVE HIS OWN WAY OF THINKING RIGHT?
                        Yeah! I don't do too much thinking though. My friend Michy calls my denseness my 'Jack trait'. Hers is sarcasm.
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by nickatell
                          Spoilers Season 8 "Threads"
                          .(snip)

As far as Affinity is concerned guys I am not so sure that I am going to watch it, I really don't think that I could handle seeing any kind of excitement from Sam and it will rip my heart out if we get to see Jacks reaction. I think what I might do is tape it and then rely on my shipper families reactions before treading the waters so to speak. If you guys are okay than maybe I could handle it but if not...maybe I won't watch it at all or maybe after things are hopefully going well. I am so dreading Affinity and I simply can't wait for Threads.
                          You have given me an idea. I really don't want to watch it either but maybe what I'll do is tape it and after the end of the season when we know that Sam and Jack are together, I will go back and watch it. It would be way less painful that way.

I really do think that my heart will break if I watch Sam say "yes" to
                          and right now I don't think I can afford to have my heart in pieces.
                          Ship Nana

Comment

I just saw a commercial for a show in the U.K called Island at War on ITV and there was a clip of a woman and this military guy (I don't really know much cause i've never watched it ) apparently there are rules and they aren't supposed to love each other but they do...(ring any bells? ) then there is a scene of them kissing and the voice on the commercial says: "Can a love so forbidden, come to anything other than heartbreak" and was thinking yes it can, Sam and Jack's love is forbidden and thats not going to come to heartbreak! (unless TPTB make Sam marry Pete and lose a hell of a lot of fans!)

You may wonder why I posted that but it just made me think of Sam and Jack and how much I hope TPTB don't end it with heartbreak, for Sam and Jack and us!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                              Spoilers Season 8 "Threads"

I agree with the vast majority of your points and would much rather see it play out this way than my own speculation. I would love to see Jacob be her reality check on all this, but I'm not sure Sam's emotionally open enough for it to work. Would she tell her dying father, who wanted to live long enough for the wedding, that she's haing doubts? I'm not so sure she would -- especially having just been stung by finding out that Jack has moved on (from her POV) just as she opened up enough to risk talking to him and then getting hit with dad's health issues. Emotionally speaking, she has to be reeling and it would be very hard for anybody to guess it's about more than dad.

That said, Sam does realize she's conflicted and not entirely happy. I really like that she gets far enough to know it and try to act on it. I'd love to see some Jacob/Sam interaction on her doubts, but I really think Jack's also going to have to take some action before she's going to let her doubts show again. Still, I'll certainly never turn down a good Jacob scene. A good, solid father/daughter discussion would be a lot less soapy and more interesting than the quadrangle mess.

I truly hope Jacob has moved on from how he was when he kept on and on about Sam should be an astronaut. I think he told her he'd used a little pull to get her on the list. Then told her he had cancer. I didn't like Jacob much in that episode, even if he was ill. Sam was in an terrible position. Even if being an astronaut had been a childhood dream for her, if she changed her career aspirations (as he thought) it was not his place to put them down. He was trying to live through her, it seemed. But the situation has changed. Sam was prevented from telling him she was in SG-1 by it's secrecy, but now she CAN tell him she doesn't love Pete enough to marry him. Jack or no Jack, she can't marry Pete because her father is dying. And I hope she realizes she never had the convo with Jacob in "Grace."

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                                Follow the arrow Ship Nana!

*ducks arrow*

Hey! Watch it! I almost got pinned to the wall by that arrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X