This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiwigater
    I quite like this tape it plan, then have hubs fast forward thru the Pete related stuff while you keep your eyes firmly closed and your fingers in your ears! You probably won't be able to avoid the fallout on the forum *sigh* but then you won't have to experience it first hand!

oops, and get good and liquered up first (Dr Pepper or an alcoholic beverage of your choice!), with a good couple of handfuls of Ship Nana's cookies, then any accidental Pete viewing will float harmlessly over you
    Or Dr. Pepper mixed with alcohol of your choice!!

Comment

You are entirely welcome! You know you don't HAVE to choose sides if you don't want to! There a lots of people who choose not to choose Have fun in the forum - it's really quite addictive and the people are so much fun *eyes time, 1.30am, reallllllly must go sleep!*
      You can stay neutral if you like Donks, but I hear fence-sitting can be quite painful, esp. if ya got those sharp pointy fence posts.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
        You can stay neutral if you like Donks, but I hear fence-sitting can be quite painful, esp. if ya got those sharp pointy fence posts.
        LOL! er, I mean, Hey! No peer pressuring the newbies! The victory is so much sweeter when they come to the ship side of their own accord...*maniacal laughter*

*wanders off shaking head at self - mental note: sleep deprivation is rarely a good thing *

Comment

Oh no, I've missed the move

You guys just write too damn much

Estelle xxx
          Abu: This is a woman?
          O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
          O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
          Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
          Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
          Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
          Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Originally Posted by sueKay
            Hello People!!!!

I got my results through, and I passed everything!!!!

I got a B for Music Higher, a B for Art and Design Higher, a C for Geography Higher (but I'm appealing for a B), a D for English Higher(not exactly flying colours) and an A for Intermediate 2 Maths!!!

I wonder how Jack and Co. did at school? (see. I'm on topic!)
            Originally posted by TameFarrar
            GOOD For you!!!!!

Well you know Sam passed everything with an *A* or better and Jack was probably *smokin in the boys room *
            Congratulations, SueKay!!! FANTASTIC news!!
            Tame, you're right about Sam and Jack! (I'm still red-eyed from last night...I mean this morning)

Token ~

Comment

Hey, Shipper Family, check out the new Spoiler Tag feature. I'm so glad they got this implemented!

Edited to say: The Stargate SG-1 Fan Awards 2004 have been announced!

Here's the link: http://www.sg1-awards.com/
              Last edited by Token; 10 August 2004, 07:58 AM.

Token ~

Comment

where is it?

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  lol

Okay then.

Chapter 10 is now up and loaded!!! (you'd never be able to tell that I'm desperate for feedback!)
                  Nicely done!!!! Now I want to harm and Jack's brother severely.
                  Last edited by mad_gater; 10 August 2004, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                    where is it?

ship sistah
                    I'm assuming you are talking about the Spoiler Tag info. Go to the top of the General Discussion folder and you will see the Announcement from GW.
                    Last edited by Token; 10 August 2004, 08:16 AM.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                      I'm assuming you are talking about the Spoiler Tag info. Go to the top of the General Discussion folder and you will see the Announcement from GW.
                      gosh, see now I'm going have to give this spoiler tag thing a try! um, does this mean we STILL have to include 10 lines???

J
                      U
                      S
                      T
                      I
                      N
                      C
                      A
                      S
                      E

OK here's goes.... spoilers for season 8's New Order.....
                      Spoiler:
                      didn't you just want Jack to take Sam into his office for a little post-mission um, briefing???

OK, lets see how this goes (and then I plan to quote it to make sure it doesn't come up!)

edited to say: why won't it white out?? Ahhhh! I see, you have to type "spoiler" , not just "spoil".... how very tricky. OK, now for the quoting!!
                      Last edited by kiwigater; 10 August 2004, 08:15 AM. Reason: why won't it white out???

Comment

gosh, see now I'm going have to give this spoiler tag thing a try! um, does this mean we STILL have to include 10 lines???

J
                        U
                        S
                        T
                        I
                        N
                        C
                        A
                        S
                        E

Spoiler:
                        didn't you just want Jack to take Sam into his office for a little post-mission um, briefing???

OK, lets see how this goes (and then I plan to quote it to make sure it doesn't come up!)

edited to say: why won't it white out??
                        Try
                        Spoiler:
                        yadda, yadda, yadda
                        ....I think they left off the "er" by mistake.
                        Tasha
                        JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                          Just read it. thanks Token. It's great as long as we can get it to work. How's it coming Kiwigater?

ship sistah

Comment

J
                            U
                            S
                            T
                            I
                            N
                            C
                            A
                            S
                            E

Spoiler:

edited to say: why won't it white out?? Ahhhh! I see, you have to type "spoiler" , not just "spoil".... how very tricky. OK, now for the quoting!!
                            OK, let's see how this goes.....
                            OHHHHHH!!! Very cunning! And a much cooler way to avoid spoilers

*Shipper family spoiler test drive concluded*

Comment

I'm glad you guys figured that out!

So you have to use SPOILER instead of SPOIL ?

Token ~

Comment

It works! yay! very good forum tool. now lets try quoting it. Kiwigater would you like to do the honors?

ship sistah

Comment

Working...
                                X