X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Donks
    Yep, I'm new, though I doubt I'll be posting much in this thread
    umm, does this mean you're an anti-shipper who has accidentally stumbled into our web?? Or can I give you a big Shippy welcome??

Comment

Wow, new thread already! If I'd realized we were coming up on the 1,000th post already, I would have held off on starting to post my J/S desktop art.

Meanwhile, we've apparently got a new spoiler tag around here. That ought to make things easier on everyone!

Spoiler:
      So how can they resolve the Jacob dying thing without actually... killing Jacob? I'm all for Tretonin at this juncture. But that may be because I'm using it in a fic.

(Sorry, mostly I wanted to try out the new toy. )

Mel
      Last edited by Melyanna; 09 August 2004, 10:16 PM. Reason: Can't seem to type
      Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
      Last update: 14 April 2006
      Melyanna's Multimedia
      Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
        umm, does this mean you're an anti-shipper who has accidentally stumbled into our web?? Or can I give you a big Shippy welcome??
        I guess I'm pretty much neutral on the issue

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          We do Love our Sam & Jack Ship

Quite impressive !!!!

Shippers rule !!!
          I will always be there for you

Sir, at your house, what I wanted to say was
          I know

http://www.jack-and-sams-pad.com

Comment

I guess I'm pretty much neutral on the issue
            Fair enough! Never let it be said that we don't accept other people's opinions! But we are pretty pro-Sam-Jack ship around here (um, just in case you hadn't noticed!)
            Donks! We're a passionate, supportive, opionated, caring bunch of people, and should you decide to, you are more than welcome to join in the shipping!
            Hope to see you around!

Comment

Thanks for the welcome If I ever choose a side, I'll be here to help, or annoy

Comment

Thanks for the welcome If I ever choose a side, I'll be here to help, or annoy
                You are entirely welcome! You know you don't HAVE to choose sides if you don't want to! There a lots of people who choose not to choose Have fun in the forum - it's really quite addictive and the people are so much fun *eyes time, 1.30am, reallllllly must go sleep!*

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                  You are entirely welcome! You know you don't HAVE to choose sides if you don't want to! There a lots of people who choose not to choose Have fun in the forum - it's really quite addictive and the people are so much fun *eyes time, 1.30am, reallllllly must go sleep!*
                  Been there, heard that
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                    Wasn't it RCC who had this crappy idea in the first place? He may have had Damien Kindler do his dirty work but it was his character so I've been led to understand. I just want to know why the rest of the PTB went along with this. I sort of thought when you pitched an idea there would be more than one person involved. Of course if RCC was in charge last season then i guess he wouldn't have to answer to any one. Well, we've seen what his leadership got us and quite frankly, I'm not impressed.
                    Hi Marimba,

I recall reading in an interview last year JM mentioning that he did not agree with some of the direction the show was going to take. If I had to take bets, I bet he was referring to the Pit storyline. I don't know though if majority rules or just the big boss.

Toni

Comment

WOO HOO a night of first for you... See Ship has been berry berry good to you
                      yes is has...makes my mood much better <g>

kiwigater heres a link...its a funny S/J fic (the bloopers are great too) by Blue Topaz:
                      http://www.geocities.com/bluetopazfi...ers/index.html

and its getting towards 2:30 am here...bedtime for me...night (((Shipper family)))

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                      ~Imzadi
                      describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                      Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

GOOD MORNING SHIPPER TOWN!!!

Whew! Just caught up on the end of the last thread! I'm gonna be online quite a bit today, as I need a distraction from RL. (Higher exam results are due today ).

Anyways, someone said something about CJ a few threads back, saying that they were going to be revisiting a season 2 episode. I reckon that TPTB might finally be doing a story about Reetou Charlie and the Reetou! (Here's hoping).
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

HIYA GUYS,

Nice to see we are on a new thread.

Suekay please hurry up i need the next chapter,i read a very sad story the other night about jacks sister and sam/jack i think it won an award in this years fanfic,i cried until no more tears.

i have lots of ideas but no idea how to go about fanfic so any ideas!!!!!

Any-way thread time lets rock n' roll ckeck in with you guys later

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Ok I have to ask...what is that

PSA: Don't forget to rate your new Thread

Beer whiskey azantac(cheaper prozac over here) xanax

that recipe should take you so out of everything that Affinity shouldn't be a problem anyway !!

I hope !! I'll try it first for that episode !!
                            I will always be there for you

Sir, at your house, what I wanted to say was
                            I know

http://www.jack-and-sams-pad.com

Comment

Wow!!! Thread 16!!!
                              I haven't caught up will all of the last thread yet but I did notice we had at least 2 newbies join us so a big to Kathleen 12, Donks, Vixen_vic, MireiyuNoir and any other newbies I missed!!!

ok, going back to catch up on the old thread...just wanted to let you all know that I am here.

SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Hello People!!!!

I got my results through, and I passed everything!!!!

I got a B for Music Higher, a B for Art and Design Higher, a C for Geography Higher (but I'm appealing for a B), a D for English Higher(not exactly flying colours) and an A for Intermediate 2 Maths!!!

I wonder how Jack and Co. did at school? (see. I'm on topic!)
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X