This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    well I gave him a call for you KG but if you want to let him slip on by cause you are a-scared of a Shadow the I think LtLisa will be GLAD to take him off your hands
    Na-uh!!!!! Ain't no Shadow gonna scare me off from my Daniel!!!! perish the thought!

I'm waiting over here you know............. still waiting............ *taps foot on floor*

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
      Hey all,

Don is going to be in 3 SG1 episodes (the first of which he commands the Prometheus) and one Atlantis ep. Atlantis? Yes, Atlantis.

ship sistah

Hi Ship Sistah!

It was great meeting you & Sugarshaker at the con! Glad we got to have lunch together. Did you get home OK?

Just thinking out loud here, folks. If I recall correctly, I think at Gatecon Don had only mentioned being in one SG1 episode for sure at that point (can't swear to that though). Now it's up to 3. Considering how late it is in the shooting schedule, maybe he'll show up in the later episodes.
      I'm thinking MAYBE he'll be there in the final episode to officiate at the wedding of our favorite couple! Wouldn't that be cool?!!!!

Or maybe he'll be there as a guest at Sam & Ptui's wedding. Jack will run down the aisle to stop the wedding. Sam will dump potato head, and rather than have all the food go to waste, they'll ask Hammond to just marry them right then & there with Jacob looking on. How appropriate would that be?

(Are generals allowed to marry people?)

Toni

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
        Na-uh!!!!! Ain't no Shadow gonna scare me off from my Daniel!!!! perish the thought!

I'm waiting over here you know............. still waiting............ *taps foot on floor*
        well I did the best I could...maybe you had better go check Sam & Jack's place...he may be over there getting pointers
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

well I did the best I could...maybe you had better go check Sam & Jack's place...he may be over there getting pointers
          LMAO!! I can only hope! *trots over to Jack and Sam's, neatly avoiding MG's security system, locates beloved Daniel getting some.....um...."pointers", drags back to house to put pointers to good use... *

Comment

Ha!! Yes, actually I have encountered the evil that is SAS *shudders* One silly little dot out of place and it freaks out... This is why I now use much nicer programs like Sigma Stat (or, gasp- excel for the real basic stuff ).

um, so whaddya reckon the stats on Sam and Jack are (trying to post remotely OT )
            well, the first time I did the stats on Sam and Jack, it wasn't pretty...I had a p value of 1. the I realized that I'd neglected to put the . for no data (yup, I did this last week...NOT good for your results). Now, that I fixed it...well, its looking good...we've got some other fun results too...effect of Ptui on shipper moods is significant too

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
            ~Imzadi
            describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
            Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
              Here ya go! Take your pick!

SHIPPER COOKIES:

There are:

Pale Green Shipper Cookie - used for medicinal purposes only by sick shippers - this cookie is full of Shipper Love and Ship Nana's chicken soup

Pink Shipper Cookies - Increases Creativity and Brain Power for Shipping

Green Shipper Cookies - Stops Pit-ranting and rant withdrawal and redirects focus to Ship

Red Shipper Cookies - Makes ship lurkers into ship posters
              (take the red pill, Neo-shippers)

Blue Shipper Cookies - Dreamy Shipper Bliss

Purple Shipper Cookies - Warm and Fuzzy Shipping

Orange Shipper Cookies - Disoriented Shipping

Chocolate Shipper Cookies - Rich and Luscious Shipping (especially when served warm - good for when nothing else will do) Also, for stocking up while on extended absenses from S/J Thread.

Gray Shipper Cookies - Snarkiness Shipper Cookie

Lime Shipper Cookies - gives the illusion of Shipper Greatness. They allow the Shipper to dream really BIG!!!!!!

Naquadah Enhanced Anti-Ranting Shipper Cookies – If you have to eat these Shipper Cookies you are so desperate that you probably won't care what they are for.
              P.S. - Disclaimer - Since these Shipper Cookies are probably radioactive please take the appropriate precautions when handling.

Rosy Shipper Cookies - wipes out the memories of bad spoilers and desolves the desire to read spoilers

SUBLIMINAL Shipper Cookies – Makes TPTB believe that Ship was their idea

Turquoise Shipper Cookies - which are the super duper magnificent spectacular love enhanced shipper cookies

Motion Sickeness Shipper Cookies - when eaten prevents motion sickness from TPTB shipper rollercoaster ride.
              Dark Red Shipper Cookies - These will stop Kinsey ranting and any feelings of queasiness related to any thoughts about Kinsey, such as a Kinsey-in-love-with-Sam thought

Indigo Shipper Cookies - helps us all remain blissfully ignorant of anything negative to our ship

EVERY COLOR SHIPPER COOKIE - which erases shipper memories of all bad spoilers, episodes, and character appearances that depress shippers and replaces them with positive Sam/Jack memories. This shipper cookie was created in Honor of the 2nd ANNUAL CELEBRATION! ITS SHIP DAY JULY 28TH, 2004. It is guaranteed to keep all shippers in only the best shipper mood.

and the all time favorite:

YELLOW SHIPPER COOKIES – (HWMS)

Oh I'll have a full box of ECS cookies !!!!!! need one these days !!!
              I will always be there for you

Sir, at your house, what I wanted to say was
              I know

http://www.jack-and-sams-pad.com

Comment

I'll fight you for him! hehe...I had my own *special* Daniel clone commissioned back when Shipper town first opened...so you're safe with yours <g>

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                ~Imzadi

Comment

in about 20 posts... Shipperahoy has asked that we NOT open threads early... causes confusion
                  If there are no objections I will start the new thread once we go over 995 posts here <g>

edited to add: hey, His and hers series has more parts? when did this happen? sleep? who needs sleep!

yeah, cause I should be writing my paper (and staying up this late reading fanfic) when I can spell so well I have to edit my posts twice to be comprehensible...

~Imzadi

Comment

Ok I know we have beat the RCC comment to death

So I am goning to go at a different angle. The show has reached a point where they want to draw in more fans The Season 8 opener was the highest rated show they have ever had and why do you think that is?

It is because Season 7 went out on such an emotional note! IMHO they built up the emotion so MUCH!

Season 7 spoilers - Season 8 Spoilers
                    .The Sci Fi commercials were *The Heart Of the SGC May Be Lost* now just who could that have been...mmmmm Jack thats right and who was standing there with her hands on the ice with tears in her eyes staring at him ...Yup Sam and THAT was after she had grabbed the mans face "Jack, don't you leave us!" and ONCE AGAIN Jack pulls himself from the brink FOR HER and tells them how to save him.

Everyone tuned into the Season 8 opener to see what was going to happen and what happened.........NOTHING and what is going to continue to happen with Sam & Jack that we KNOW FOR SURE - that means the episode has been filmed and is in the can- NOTHING

Then we get spoilers that show us that the WORSE THING we Shippers can imagine may be coming true and we start saying WHOA!!!! and then Joe Mallozzi pops in with a crypic post...ok we all put on a *Shipper Rose Tinted Glasses* and try to have faith in TPTB heck we have waited 7 years we can wait a bit longer, we can trust Joe right???
                    Then we get the *Threads* info and it is even WORSE then we imagined...WHY IS IT WORSE...well they are leading us to believe that Sam has said yes to so now Sam has to look evven more indecisive by backing out of this engagment in order to be with Jack. Now we hear Jack has to be *pushed* into voicing his feelings for Sam yet again. AND on top of it all Sam's Dad may be dying. Well isn't all this just what you would think IMMEDIATELY when you read a SCI FI SHOW is coming on.

TPTB brought in a last minute character and now the *Ship* revolves around him. Any romance that has to do with Sam has to do with him. The fans (not just shippers BUT ALLTYPES) have made it VERY CLEAR that they do notlike this charater, they felt he was poorly written, that he was poorly portrayed and that he really had no place in the whole Star Gate story. But did that matter. Nope, in fact it got alot of attention in quite the opposite way. The fans were made to feel somewhat *stupid* for their dislaike of this character. Their letters expressing this were termed *Hate Mail* on National TV. regardless of the fact that I am sure NOT EVERY SINGLE ONE WAS. So where am I supposed to go to say all this?? I guess I can sit in my living room and complain to my husband. I guess I can sit and talk with my friends who watch Star Gate and we can discuss the merits of being treated badly by TPTB once a show goes up in ratings. Well I have. And one of the reasons I joined fandom was to find a place that I could share the JOY AND THE PAIN of Ship, The joy and Pain of TPTB and make friends.

I discuss the merits of the episodes in the episodes threads. I discuss the waythe writers treat women in the thread designed for that. But when I want to talk about what TPTB are doing to the one thing I have invested myself emotionally in SHIP I come here.

I will keep saying over and over I WILL NOT GIVE UP BUT

Joe if you ever come on and read through these READ THIS - I am tired of being yanked around for 7 going on 8 years. I am angry that Pete was brought in and given all the things we feel should have been given to Sam & Jack. I am frustrated that a large fanbase has to be this tired and fed up to get one post from anyone. And while I appreciate it, if TPTB are NOT going to ECLIPSE the PS/SAM story when Sam/Jack get together then you may as well not bother because you have damaged MY trust in your team and it will cause me to shy away from any other projects I see any of your names on.

Oh Yeah !!! bring it on Tame !!! spank him rosy !!!

I know

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                      If there are no objections I will start the new thread once we go over 995 posts here <g>

edited to add: hey, His and hers series has more parts? when did this happen? sleep? who needs sleep!

yeah, cause I should be writing my paper (and staying up this late reading fanfic) when I can spell so well I have to edit my posts twice to be comprehensible...
                      Way cool.....just be sure to put all the criteria in the first post...we have been forgetting that
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa

Nope, no objection here! I can't believe we're up to Thread 16, this one took no time at all, and we really weren't even trying! This is what happens when lots of people delurk (yes, I see you all out there lurking.... try the red cookies shipper lurkers! ).
                        More parts?? *confused sleep deprived look* Have I missed something important here???

Comment

Originally posted by Sergeant Phil
                          ROFLMAO......That has got to be the most imanitive show of support I have ever gotten Thanks Phil!!!

Comment

Tame,
                            anything other than its a protected thread? cause I'm gonna start it it in 1 min..

~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by Sergeant Phil
                              LOL! Um, I'm fairly sure Tame's husband might take issue with that (sooo not going down that spanking path.... ).

Phil, correct me if I'm wrong, but ain't it some absolutely HORRIBLE time in France right now???? Now, don't get me wrong, when you need some Jack-Sam ship, you need it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                                Another wonderful Jack moment in Crystal Skull! Tries to get out of bed and falls in the floor! I love RDA! Teal'c is so funny when he throws him back on the bed!!

Of course, his bed is next to Sam's! Amazing how they manage to have co-ed lockers, co-ed sick wards but any co-ed activity is off limits!!! Argh!!

that scene is hilarious when he says Thanks with his head in the bed cover !!! i always go back to look ai it again !!

I know

Comment

Working...
                                X