This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater
    Me too!! This is a lovely stress reliever. But now I feel like the old grandpa that can't keep up cuz I'm at my parents' house where they don't have broadband. So the only time I can get on is at work or any other time I'm on campus. Well, part one of my interview went well I think. They will submit my credentials to the call center manager and he will conduct a second interview at his earliest convenience. Which won't be till sometime next week cuz the call center manager is away for this week.
    Yaaay MG!
    BTW, do you realise that was your 1000 th post!!

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
      Dido, 'White Flag' the lyrics are rather appropriate for Sam and Jack...angsty though...uh-oh...I'm suddenyly tempted to write a fic...and I've never done that...ummm...maybe when I get home at the end of August I'll give a songfic with this song a shot? and I thought I had no muse...I'm getitng ideas suddenly...involving speculation for Threads, from both Sam and Jack's POV...

<snip>
      I think that's a great idea "sis."

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
        no.
        I haven't had enough of this family either!!!!

I'm off to fix myself an Irish car bomb!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          Thanks! And yes, I made it here! I did want to make it splashier, but I didn't have time (or groovy smiley faces and such).

k, here's my catching up posts from the previous thread.

marimba replied: //The commentary for Abyss talks about this. The problem was that they hadn't filmed "Frozen" (heck, they hadn't finished WRITING "Frozen") when this ep was filmed. All they were told was that Jack had gotten sick somehow and had to have a symbiote. AT had no idea what was going to happen so she didn't really play it shippy. Read somewhere that she said she would have if she had known (don't remember where, sorry).

So, in this case, the shooting schedule got in the way of the ship...

Marimba//

I really feel relieved knowing that, hon. As is that a fact that Amanda said she'd have played it differently -or shippy?

Thanks you everyone for your sweet words about my siglines.

Spoiler space for S8's Zero Hour

//marimba said: Sally--good thought about equalizing them. I think you're right that it's the first step into a real relationship! Still loving the sigs and Gutter burn--there's a way to put it!//

Thanks! It was a 'real' friendship moment... of course sprinkled with juicy ship because ALL their moments are laced with it. There's always an undercurrent of ship between them because of their feelings and history.

And Tasha...

((((((((((Tasha))))))))))))

I know the feeling, hon... I was there with Chimera. And Affinity. BUT, this....

Spoiler space for S8's Threads

I love this! Well, after some moaning that Jack's got his own sidekick. But Sam's doubting her engagement -that was hard to even write that word- and Jack's not going easily into HIS moving on.... sounds like a lot of juicy angst for both. And with PS pushing too fast and too far, Sam being jealous about Jack's new rela, and her worrying about her dad.... ANGST!

Btw, I'm up to speed on the sides -thanks our trusty 'sides' girl- so I know more details about the ep.

I'm not crazy about the soap operish vibes about this ep, but if it FINALLY gets Sam and Jack to DEAL with their FEELINGS and CONFRONT one another about it, then I'm all for this ep happening.

I hope, even with a season 9 being a possibility, the writers will want to deal with Sam and Jack once and for all and NOT have this ep rewritten to stretch out the ship for another season... if that happens, you'll be contacting me permanently on floor 5 of the Shipper Rehab Permanent Residence Facility.

Last, but not least...

Token said: New Thread Update! Aunt Sally has just responded that she will make the new thread! Good timing because we almost had a double Thread again!

I just loved reading this. It made me feel all lovey and wanted from my wonderful shipper family.

(((((((((((shipper family)))))))))))))))

Sally
          That's the impression I got from the "Thread's" spoilers as well.

highight to see typing below:

I see some good potential for ship in "Threads." Sam wants to tell Jack how she feels, Jack isn't too comfortable with his gf cuz of his feelings for Sam. Who knows? Maybe this'll get resolved in this ep. Also I wonder if Daniel will be able to get the Ancients off their dang high horse and get them to kick Anubis's a$$ in this ep.?
          Last edited by mad_gater; 03 August 2004, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
            I checked out the website, are these the t-shirts ship sistah is putting together?? I know its the right website, but I couldn't see any t-shirts with Ship Nana's cookie list or the shipper town map....
            Yes, those are the tshirts. I'm not exactly sure about the change in design...cost maybe or not able to use that many colors? Anyone else know?
            Tasha
            JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by DebbySG1
              Hello everybody!!
              I am relatively new here. Obviously, I am a sam/jack shipper, but my hopes came loose a bit when I read that in a new episode, Jack begins a relation with another woman! Is there anybody so nice who can tell me that there are still hopes???? When I read this article, I lost the interest for the series. Personally, this chemistry between Jack and Sam was what kept me attentive, now that Jack is with other woman, it produce to me a great loss of interest .......anybody who will like to save a long-suffering shipper?
              any hopes??
              ((((((((((Debby)))))))))

There there. I see great potential for "Threads." Sound like Thor, don't I?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                Spoiler Space

Ship Nana! I need lots of cookies and I need 'em now!!!
                For most of the time I kept away from spoilers but I just came on saw info about a new episode and thought oh what the heck it can't hurt to have a read...and how damn wrong I was!!!
                I can't believe TPTB are doing this to us!!! Yes it sounds like the episode is going to be shippy for us but why the hell do they have to drown out or ship with Jack getting a girlfriend!?!?!?! Pete was bad enough!!! I am really hoping that this Kerry person only lasts the one episode and I hope that this episode 'Threads' resolves the whole situation and Sam breaks up with pete and Jack tells kerry he can't do it and they both finally let their feeling out and get together!!!
                And this also ruins the hope we had about Affinity aswell becuase Pete is still on the scene and Sam must of said yes when he asked her to marry him!!!!!
                I'm going seriously mad here, I know I shouldn't get this wound up....and you probably all think i'm stuppid for making such a big deal of it but I was feeling happy about how season 8 was going and this has just completely dashed all my hopes.....
                Now i'm going away to cry......*Wonders whether she can borrow the memory wiping device thing from Men in Black II*

EDIT: Ok i've just been back and skimmed through the other posts and i've seen that most of you are quite happy about this new ep so i'm sorry for over reacting..it just came as a great big shock to me thats all.
                I know it is going to be an incredibly shippy episode because sam goes to talk to Jack and that but why do we have to have the added un shippyness of Jack being involved with someone? I really don't see the point! But if my shipper family are happy and think that it is going to turn out ok for us in the end then I will have hope. But I still need a lot of cookies to get me convinced... I also need some rosy glasses a long trip to the Cineplex and a few days in the Joe Mallozzi Shipper Commune.
                ((((((((((((((((Sam O'Neill)))))))))))))))))

Shh. It's OK. I think Spock might be able to perform a mind-meld to make you forget...ooops. wrong show.

Comment

Has anybody read the new spoilers at GW. (soz but I don't have time to catch up on the thread!)

I'm reelling in shock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                    Tame, how are the kitties?? Did you name them Sam and Jack?? Oh wait, that would be incestuous! I was just trying to stay OT. Oh well!
                    You forget that animals have no concept of incest. They mate by instinctual drive only. I think it would be a good idea to name them Sam and Jack. It would be like Broca Divide Sam and Jack where it was all primitive there.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                      Spoiler Space

EDIT: Ok i've just been back and skimmed through the other posts and i've seen that most of you are quite happy about this new ep so i'm sorry for over reacting..it just came as a great big shock to me thats all.
                      I know it is going to be an incredibly shippy episode because sam goes to talk to Jack and that but why do we have to have the added un shippyness of Jack being involved with someone? I really don't see the point! But if my shipper family are happy and think that it is going to turn out ok for us in the end then I will have hope. But I still need a lot of cookies to get me convinced... I also need some rosy glasses a long trip to the Cineplex and a few days in the Joe Mallozzi Shipper Commune.
                      Well, I'm hoping that this will finally be the catalyst that pushes Jack to action! So he doesn't just stand by and let the love of his life and walk away!
                      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                        Yaaay MG!
                        BTW, do you realise that was your 1000 th post!!
                        I know!!!! Say hello to the newest member of the Royal Guard. YAYYYYY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                          I also felt this way but as usual my shipper family have restored hope that this will be THE EPISODE we have been waiting for.
                          REMEMBER it took 4 years for them to bring out full ship on d&c where thhey both reveal their true feelings so this will be the anniversary season( i hope)

wynterx
                          And remember 4 times 2 is 8!!!
                          Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                          Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                          Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

spoilers for 'threads'
                            OMG!!! I just read the spoilers!
                            Ok it's quite worrying as the story can go two ways......the 1st and best opition is that sam and jack confront their feelings, sam dumps pete and jack dumps that kerry person and we would be all happy...........
                            however, it could turn out that they both decide to move on and sam marrys pete and jack gets seriously involved with kerry AAaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!

........is anyone else worried
                            xXBekXx
                            Beware of the evil bunnie wabbits!
                            I'm not weird, I'm obscure!
                            Hello Kitty wocks!

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
                              I WANT SAM & JACK *sob* NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Estelle xxx
                              *sorry I think I'm in S/J withdrawal, anyone know any feel-good fics?*
                              ((((((((((((((((((((estelle)))))))))))))))))))))

Shh. It's OK. *sings soothing gentle song to calm her down....wonders wy estelle is plugging her ears*

OK. make that "attempts to sing..."

Comment

Hmmm

Just had a thought

Howlong does it take to write an episode of SG1? My shippy petition (which quite a few people here signed), as well as Marimba's AT letter have been with AT and TPTB for a couple of weeks now.

Do you think that they may have listened, or do you think Joe Mallozzi has championed our cause? Here's hoping!!!
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X