X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
    I watched it before I watched the ep
    That's what actually made me decide to go and watch abyss! Its a brilliant vid.
    ..cool...then my work is done...My quest was to show that Abyss had more ship in it then anyone gave it credit for
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      ..cool...then my work is done...My quest was to show that Abyss had more ship in it then anyone gave it credit for
      You certainly did that!!
      After your comment before and then going to watch SNY's abyss tribute and then actually re-watching the ep, I actually noticed the ship that I never thought about before
      And I lked it that it was Sam who thought up the ...Kanan loved the servant idea...she walked off from the computer and had a think about how much she loved Jack and what she would do if they couldn't get him back (thats what I think she was thinking..) and then she realised it must of been for someone kanan cared about cause Jack wouldn't leave anyone behind....so effectivly,IMO, it was her and Jack's feelings for each other that helped Sam find where Jack was!

Originally posted by JMallozzi
      Happy Shipper Day!
      Joe!! Thanks for popping in Its good to hear from you!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        You certainly did! After watching Zero Hour last night, I watched the Abyss tribute, and then I just had to rewatch Abyss. The whole time I was talking to myself, going, "Oh, I see it now. Yep, that's what that meant!" etc, etc. I liked that ep before, but now I get chills on a multitude of levels.

See! See! This is exactly why I like sharing with my shipper family. I get to see a whole different set of viewpoints and learn to expand on my interpretations of the shows.
        Tasha
        JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
          You certainly did that!!
          After your comment before and then going to watch SNY's abyss tribute and then actually re-watching the ep, I actually noticed the ship that I never thought about before
          And I lked it that it was Sam who thought up the ...Kanan loved the servant idea...she walked off from the computer and had a think about how much she loved Jack and what she would do if they couldn't get him back (thats what I think she was thinking..) and then she realised it must of been for someone kanan cared about cause Jack wouldn't leave anyone behind....so effectivly,IMO, it was her and Jack's feelings for each other that helped Sam find where Jack was!
          That last comment was lovely...and so true!
          Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            Zero Hour Spoilers!!

Can we say Radar O'Reilly and Colonel Blake?? LMAO!!!!!

I know, off topic... Sorry! I'll go find the appropriate thread...
            ROTF! I said the same thing outloud while the show was airing. My friend was sitting there laughing at the same thought!

Comment

Happy Shipper Day!
              Thank you very much! We had fun, although it would have been nice to have a desk job that day so I could have actually participated in the middle of the day

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                Soooo true!
                I'll be at the Chicago con the week after the ick ep airs...
                Fingers crossed it works out well for us Shippers - I'd be bummed if it negatively affects the mood (I'll be chowing down on my Shipper cookies -THANKS SHIP NANA!)
                I am soooo anxious for you to go! Christy and I have been still looking at our photos and talking about how we want to go again NOW. Too bad we are officially broke and will probably have to wait until next year. PROMISE you will try to get some good photos!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                  I am soooo anxious for you to go! Christy and I have been still looking at our photos and talking about how we want to go again NOW. Too bad we are officially broke and will probably have to wait until next year. PROMISE you will try to get some good photos!
                  I'm going too and I'm going to meet Kiwigator there! I'm going to bring my regular camera and ask my dad if I can borrow his digital camera. I'm getting so excited! I'm already packing for my daughters and myself.

By the way, does anyone still want to include anything in the notebook I'm constructing? Just wanted to know since I have to actually start working on that this week at work. (I love my job!)
                  Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Hey Shippers,

Well, you're all probably wondering what in the name of Apophis has happened to me...(then again, maybe nobody missed me at all... hmmm) Actually, I would PREFER to blame an evil Goul'd on my recent absences, but, alas, I can only point to the RW. OK, here's a little rant...Practically MISSED Shipper Day (only got 2 lousy posts in because I had some customers out to dinner), then I had to go to Michigan to retreive my kids (mom was threatening to leave them at the side of any road), then, while in Michigan, had to literally STEAL and HIDE the remote to watch Friday's offerings, with no computer to see what my fellow shippers thought. Forget Sokar and his planet, I just lived through hell this week On top of that, I really missed talking to you guys..sniff, sniff, where's my glass?

So, what'd I miss?? Top line summary, please ...Any posts I absolutely MUST go back to read?? Please let me know, I'm in serious withdrawal and might need to check into the commune for IV therapy.

Before I go any further, I DID read some (~ 15% of the total) Shipper Day posts, and let me congratulate all of you for a stellar job in closing a thread in 24 hours...you guys ALL rock, and Greetings to all newly decloaked lurkers as a result of the event!!

Also, ShimmeringStar, Mala, Marimba, Tame, Ship Nana, MeiMei, Token, Sally, MG, Caty, wow...you all gave some seriously, magnificantly, beyond the call of duty, shippy efforts!!

Now, by the time anyone replies to this, I'll be off the boards again (literally walked in the door, went right to the computer, and I have to unpack and wash 6 weeks worth of kid's clothes), but I PROMISED myself that tonight, after the kids are in bed, I'm pouring a glass of something strong and sitting down in front of the computer for a minimum of 3 hours to catch up.

as always, sorry for the lengthy post......did I mention that I missed you guys?

Di

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                      By the way, does anyone still want to include anything in the notebook I'm constructing? Just wanted to know since I have to actually start working on that this week at work. (I love my job!)
                      What notebook's this? (Sorry, but I suffer from DDD - Dense Dunce Disorder)
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                        I'm going too and I'm going to meet Kiwigator there! I'm going to bring my regular camera and ask my dad if I can borrow his digital camera. I'm getting so excited! I'm already packing for my daughters and myself.

What do you mean, questions for the panel? What are you putting in your notebook?

I am now more excited because you are both going! I told Kiwigater if it is possible, use or borrow a camera with a good zoom lens on it. All you need is a steady hand, or a chair in front of you so you can put your foot up and prop your camera hand on your knee. My friend had the worst time with her digital camera (hers is a 400 megapixel point and shoot), because the actors move so much. Almost all of her pics were coming out blurry, so she relied on me for most of the photos. I had my good zoom on it, regardless of the fact that we were in the 3rd row. I got some good head shots and could still zoom out to get the entire stage. The few I took without my zoom were darker and not as clear. How old are your girls, and are they attending the con with you? FUN!

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                          Hey Shippers,

Well, you're all probably wondering what in the name of Apophis has happened to me...(then again, maybe nobody missed me at all... hmmm) Actually, I would PREFER to blame an evil Goul'd on my recent absences, but, alas, I can only point to the RW. OK, here's a little rant...Practically MISSED Shipper Day (only got 2 lousy posts in because I had some customers out to dinner), then I had to go to Michigan to retreive my kids (mom was threatening to leave them at the side of any road), then, while in Michigan, had to literally STEAL and HIDE the remote to watch Friday's offerings, with no computer to see what my fellow shippers thought. Forget Sokar and his planet, I just lived through hell this week On top of that, I really missed talking to you guys..sniff, sniff, where's my glass?

So, what'd I miss?? Top line summary, please ...Any posts I absolutely MUST go back to read?? Please let me know, I'm in serious withdrawal and might need to check into the commune for IV therapy.

Before I go any further, I DID read some (~ 15% of the total) Shipper Day posts, and let me congratulate all of you for a stellar job in closing a thread in 24 hours...you guys ALL rock, and Greetings to all newly decloaked lurkers as a result of the event!!

Also, ShimmeringStar, Mala, Marimba, Tame, Ship Nana, MeiMei, Token, Sally, MG, Caty, wow...you all gave some seriously, magnificantly, beyond the call of duty, shippy efforts!!

Now, by the time anyone replies to this, I'll be off the boards again (literally walked in the door, went right to the computer, and I have to unpack and wash 6 weeks worth of kid's clothes), but I PROMISED myself that tonight, after the kids are in bed, I'm pouring a glass of something strong and sitting down in front of the computer for a minimum of 3 hours to catch up.

as always, sorry for the lengthy post......did I mention that I missed you guys?

Di
                          Welcome back Goneshippin'!

Have you seen shipper town yet? Sorry, but I don't know the URL!
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            Happy belated shipper day!!!

Feel free to visit the thread whenever you want!

What is the number of JM's post on here? Also someone said that he was on a "Lockdown " ep thread but I couldn't find him. I was wondering what he said there. Great to have him visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                              What is the number of JM's post on here? Also someone said that he was on a "Lockdown " ep thread but I couldn't find him. I was wondering what he said there. Great to have him visit.
                              #451 here, page 23. He was on around noonish today.

Comment

Happy Shipper Day!
                                YAY!! Welcome JM!!! So glad you are able to stop by!! You should visit more often we have a great family here! Btw... you're a closet shipper aren't ya?!?
                                Last edited by Nikkirose; 31 July 2004, 01:40 PM. Reason: bad bad bad spelling of an easy word!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                                MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                                X