This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater
    I say Sam knew those hands, she just wanted an excuse to get a taste, if ya know what I mean....
    On Apophis's ship:

*Sam is in the cell licking her lips after her "taste." Jack has his back turned.*

Teal'c: Major Carter, why are you incessantly licking your lips?

*Jack is intrigued by what T-man just said*

Sam (blushing): Oh!! Uh.....they were dry. Yep. Very dry.

Teal'c: Indeed. *you can tell he don't believe that for one minute!! *
    Last edited by mad_gater; 29 July 2004, 05:51 PM.

Comment

J - "Major."
      S - "Sir."
      J - "Carter."
      S - "O'Neill?"
      J - "Sam."
      S - "... Jack."
      J - *smiles softly* "I just wanted to hear you say my name."

Sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        Thank you SG1Happy

Did you read my little story episode earlier that I made about Sam and Jack in Provence being followed by Anubis?!!!

and French cakes ..yeah ..I'm gonna eat some from Sunday

La cote d'Azur is so beautiful ..Although very touristic ..it kept its charm ....and Nice is great too ..speciallly Saint Paul de vence where all the famous people have their villas there ...and it's A medieval touristic village too.

Caty
        Love those medieval villages. When you said that it reminded me of our stay in Beaune. Yes, tourists, but the countryside....oh my. We drove every little road we could find. It was late April and the grapevines were just turning green. Beautiful.
        It was that trip that convinced me that I love wine country. Where ever vines are happy, so am I.

Make many happy memories with your family.
        Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Last one for the day.

J - "Hey, Carter."
          S - "Yes, sir?"
          J - "I'm feeling kinda blue today, want to cheer me up?"
          S - "Uh... yeah, sure."
          J - "Just smile at me then, okay? Nothing like one of your outstanding smiles to make a life worth living."
          S - *megawatt smile*

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            I know a few people who live in Dallas ...and they love it I even received a postcard of the park with the metal bulls ...Do you see what I mean !!! I can't remember the name but I thought it was amazing .

And of course everybody knows JR

Caty
            hahaha! YOu know what is really funny.....the real Southfork Ranch (where they filmed exterior scenes) is not far from my house. I had a client out that direction, so I used to drive by the ranch about 3 times a week. I've also been there for a huge outdoor concert. The ranch now hosts tons of big events. I think you can take a tour, but there is no point to me when the interior of the home is different than the one they filmed in. But it is funny to drive by. Looks exactly the same as on tv.

Park with metal bulls.... that is probably the mustangs in Las Colinas.

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
              I'm so glad Ship Day went well!!! I haven't caught up on reading it yet, but I'm sure when I do, I'll be devestated I missed it! I was trying not to think about it too much while I was away, but one of my friends decided to name a fish Jack - not realising the significance of fish when it comes to the name Jack, and we were with lads who have a fondness for Jaffa Cakes...
              I had the new TV Zone SG1 special with me to keep me going anyway. Though I had to avoid all mention of Sam & Pete. And my occasional murmurings of "Pete is no threat to O' Neill" got me a few odd looks but that's nothing unusual!

[snip]
              I want to thank you for telling us about "Ship Day" and I'm so sorry that you weren't around to celebrate with us. I'm glad there is a record, though, of the thread so you can still experience it-- you were there with us in spirit! Without you there may not have been a Ship Day, so once again thanks for the memories!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Hi all! I've been away entertaining family that had come in to visit and now I have to go away over the weekend for a family event. I have packed a supply of shipper cookies to hold me over but it's gonna be tough this weekend, no shipper family, no dvd's no new episode. I hope I survive!

I am taping tomorrow nights episode both times to make sure that I get it.

I am leaving you a batch of Shipper cookies to hold you all over until I get back.

Keep shipping and remember

SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!!

Shipper Cookies:

Pale Green Shipper Cookie - used for medicinal purposes only by sick shippers - this cookie is full of Shipper Love and Ship Nana's chicken soup

Pink Shipper Cookies - Increases Creativity and Brain Power for Shipping

Green Shipper Cookies - Stops Pit-ranting and rant withdrawal and redirects focus to Ship

Red Shipper Cookies - Makes ship lurkers into ship posters
                (take the red pill, Neo-shippers)

Blue Shipper Cookies - Dreamy Shipper Bliss

Purple Shipper Cookies - Warm and Fuzzy Shipping

Orange Shipper Cookies - Disoriented Shipping

Chocolate Shipper Cookies - Rich and Luscious Shipping (especially when served warm - good for when nothing else will do) Also, for stocking up while on extended absenses from S/J Thread.

Gray Shipper Cookies - Snarkiness Shipper Cookie

Lime Shipper Cookies - gives the illusion of Shipper Greatness. They allow the Shipper to dream really BIG!!!!!!

Naquadah Enhanced Anti-Ranting Shipper Cookies – If you have to eat these Shipper Cookies you are so desperate that you probably won't care what they are for.
                P.S. - Disclaimer - Since these Shipper Cookies are probably radioactive please take the appropriate precautions when handling.

Rosy Shipper Cookies - wipes out the memories of bad spoilers and desolves the desire to read spoilers

SUBLIMINAL Shipper Cookies – Makes TPTB believe that Ship was their idea

Turquoise Shipper Cookies - which are the super duper magnificent spectacular love enhanced shipper cookies

Motion Sickeness Shipper Cookies - when eaten prevents motion sickness from TPTB shipper rollercoaster ride.
                Dark Red Shipper Cookies - These will stop Kinsey ranting and any feelings of queasiness related to any thoughts about Kinsey, such as a Kinsey-in-love-with-Sam thought

Indigo Shipper Cookies - helps us all remain blissfully ignorant of anything negative to our ship

and the all time favorite:

YELLOW SHIPPER COOKIES – (HWMS)
                Ship Nana

Comment

Before I leave, has anyone heard anything from JM?
                  Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                    How can someone possibly visit the ship day thread and not want to post!?!? All they had to do was say hi! but I guess at the rate the thread was going any newbies and lurkers were probably quite afraid to venture into it

I had a wonderful time yesterday, and the fact that I only got 5 hours of sleep was worth it!!! I can always have a lie in tomorrow
                    Well, not to make an excuse, but by the time I got home from work, the thread was already over 900 posts, and there was just no way I was going to read them all *and* post. So I scanned them all and kept my big mouth shut. <g>

Still it was great to see such a turnout.
                    - Mary
                    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                      We wish!
                      I have no problems sharing a room with you MG! Just keep in mind I'm kinda like Sam tho, if I feel hands I can't identify, they get a good strong BITE!

BTW, our gutter dwelling of the last couple of days had quite an interesting impact on dinner tonight with my best friend, her husband and their 8mth old baby.... let's just say there was a lively debate about the various meanings of wood....
                      There'd be no problem anyway, since I'd never shake you awake prematurely!!!! All you girls would probably make for the beds at hyperspeed anyway. Which is OK. I don't mind sleeping on the floor. Since I used to be a boy scout, I can sleep anywhere because of those camping trips.

Comment

[QUOTE=jafacakes]
                        Originally posted by aeromathlete
                        Cassie meeting YJ would be funny...except I think she's a bit older than him. LOL. And I think it might creep Jack out a little.

But that's the problem I've always had with "young Jack" , the only young thing about him is his body, his mind is of a 40 something man, with all of the experiences, memories and though processes of a grown up Jack. It creeps me that he is trying to fit in with teenagers
                        I agree. Never liked the idea of "little" Jack still out there.

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                          Before I leave, has anyone heard anything from JM?
                          No but I hold out hope he contacted more important shippers (such as yourself, or Tame seeing as she was lovely enough to invite him to Ship Day!).

If not, I hope he at least stop by and admired Mala and Token's phenomenal Shipper Town Map, seeing as he is at least partially responsible for its existance (Shipper Commune anyone?? ).

Just to emphasize that:

JOE MALLOZZI YOU SHOULD STOP BY AND VISIT SHIPPER TOWN - IT HAS A COMMUNE!!

There. I feel better having got that out of my system (even if Joe never sees it...)

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                            Thread 14 will be 'the lost thread' for me

(((Shipper family)))
                            print it out!

miss you, lt lisa!

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                              There'd be no problem anyway, since I'd never shake you awake prematurely!!!! All you girls would probably make for the beds at hyperspeed anyway. Which is OK. I don't mind sleeping on the floor. Since I used to be a boy scout, I can sleep anywhere because of those camping trips.
                              I wouldn't mind the floor either. I do lots of hiking (well, usually I do, the midwest isn't exactly the best place for that sort of thing ), and am used to hard beds...
                              Yes, you'd be well advised to let us get out beauty sleep......

OK, must be off for the night. I'm "borrowing" high speed access at best friends house, but I really should go back to my own home at some point....
                              See you guys tomorrow!
                              (unless you're lucky enough to be on holiday!)

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                                Hi all! I've been away entertaining family that had come in to visit and now I have to go away over the weekend for a family event. I have packed a supply of shipper cookies to hold me over but it's gonna be tough this weekend, no shipper family, no dvd's no new episode. I hope I survive!

I am taping tomorrow nights episode both times to make sure that I get it.

I am leaving you a batch of Shipper cookies to hold you all over until I get back.

Keep shipping and remember

SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!!

Shipper Cookies:

Pale Green Shipper Cookie - used for medicinal purposes only by sick shippers - this cookie is full of Shipper Love and Ship Nana's chicken soup

Pink Shipper Cookies - Increases Creativity and Brain Power for Shipping

Green Shipper Cookies - Stops Pit-ranting and rant withdrawal and redirects focus to Ship

Red Shipper Cookies - Makes ship lurkers into ship posters
                                (take the red pill, Neo-shippers)

Blue Shipper Cookies - Dreamy Shipper Bliss

Purple Shipper Cookies - Warm and Fuzzy Shipping

Orange Shipper Cookies - Disoriented Shipping

Chocolate Shipper Cookies - Rich and Luscious Shipping (especially when served warm - good for when nothing else will do) Also, for stocking up while on extended absenses from S/J Thread.

Gray Shipper Cookies - Snarkiness Shipper Cookie

Lime Shipper Cookies - gives the illusion of Shipper Greatness. They allow the Shipper to dream really BIG!!!!!!

Naquadah Enhanced Anti-Ranting Shipper Cookies – If you have to eat these Shipper Cookies you are so desperate that you probably won't care what they are for.
                                P.S. - Disclaimer - Since these Shipper Cookies are probably radioactive please take the appropriate precautions when handling.

Rosy Shipper Cookies - wipes out the memories of bad spoilers and desolves the desire to read spoilers

SUBLIMINAL Shipper Cookies – Makes TPTB believe that Ship was their idea

Turquoise Shipper Cookies - which are the super duper magnificent spectacular love enhanced shipper cookies

Motion Sickeness Shipper Cookies - when eaten prevents motion sickness from TPTB shipper rollercoaster ride.
                                Dark Red Shipper Cookies - These will stop Kinsey ranting and any feelings of queasiness related to any thoughts about Kinsey, such as a Kinsey-in-love-with-Sam thought

Indigo Shipper Cookies - helps us all remain blissfully ignorant of anything negative to our ship

and the all time favorite:

YELLOW SHIPPER COOKIES – (HWMS)
                                (((((((((((((((((((((((((Ship Nana)))))))))))))))))))))

I hope you have a safe journey.

If the video recording somehow gets screwed up, you can download the episodes from this site I found. This site only has the newest episode on. once the next newest episode comes up, the previous ones get deleted. This means you can only download the newest episode. You can't download any of the old ones. You can download either a 30 MB video file or an 80 MB one. I'd go with the 30 MB one. I will warn you that the quality of these downloads is not the greatest. Anyhow, I'll PM you with the links.
                                Last edited by mad_gater; 29 July 2004, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X