This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
    Yeah she did...I hope TPTB find a way to bring her back, i've got no idea how they would do that but i'm sure so of the more creative shipper family members could think of ways

BTW I've just added the link to the picture I found..I forgot to put it in before I posted

Not difficult ...they do an episode titled "8 years later" and here you are... Sam and Jack married with a kid ..a girl called Grace ......

They did 2010 ....they can do "8 years later" with another story line ...

I would love to be part of TPTB 's team ...and the editor too ....cuz I'll make sure all the kisses last at least 1 minute each

OK so far I have 2 episodes titles in my register "3 words "and "8 years later"..shippy stuff only.

ps :I saw the pic ..she is a very pretty little girl

caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      Not difficult ...they do an episode titled "8 years later" and here you are... Sam and Jack married with a kid ..a girl called Grace ......

They did 2010 ....they can do "8 years later" with another story line ...

I would love to be part of TPTB 's team ...and the editor too ....cuz I'll make sure all the kisses last at least 1 minute each

caty
      LOL
      I would love if they did that in an episode!!
      Show us what all of SG-1 were up to so many years into the future...Teal'c with Ishta, Daniel and Sarah together, Sam and Jack married with a daughter , Cassie and Young Jack etc...

It would be fun to see what TPTB came up for each character

BTW, I hope you have a fun 2 weeks, its going to be strange not seeing you posting on here for that long!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

LOL
        I would love if they did that in an episode!!
        Show us what all of SG-1 were up to so many years into the future...Teal'c with Ishta, Daniel and Sarah together, Sam and Jack married with a daughter , Cassie and Young Jack etc...

It would be fun to see what TPTB came up for each character

BTW, I hope you have a fun 2 weeks, its going to be strange not seeing you posting on here for that long!!

Cassie and young Jack !!! very interesting

Yeah but it's nice to take a big break No computer and no TV for 2 weeks ..is what I call a big holiday break ...just playing with the kids ..and swim a lot ...sunbathe too ..and visit places with hubby....

I have plenty more ideas for new videos ...so when I come back ..I'll start again

I'll be there tomorrow night and that's it

Thank you

Caty

Comment

OK so far I have 2 episodes titles in my register "3 words "and "8 years later"..shippy stuff only.

ps :I saw the pic ..she is a very pretty little girl

caty
          I think for the last episode of the series TPTB should make two different versions of the last episode...one packed full of ship, sam and jack confessing their love for each other, lots of hugs, kisses etc for all of us shippers.
          Then they should show another version of the ep with most of the very shippy stuff cut out and with extra scene of the other characters or something, to please the anti-shippers too.....then everyone would be happy

I like your ep titles and I like that its shippy stuff only

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

I see everyone is STILL going strong!!!!

Well THIS Shipper is going to be resting for a bit as well.
            ((((((Sam o Neill))))))))))) take care of that headache I hope you feel better soon

I am just very tired so I hope to be up to par for the Weekend!!!! Wore myself out for Ship Day

See you all soon and ...

Sam & Jack Forever!!!!!!
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Third Floor Relic
              Much sympathy. I hate moving, even if it's just across town. We moved from VA to TX about 2 months ago, and I'm still knee-deep in boxes. Hope it all goes as smoothly as it can, and that your job interview goes well!
              hehe, I moved 17 times by the time I was 25 years old, and my dad wasn't even military! I used to really enjoy the process, but hated saying goodbye to friends. Now that I am an adult, I have been back in Dallas for nearly 10 years and have no plans of leaving. Good luck with everything mad_gater!

Comment

Cassie and young Jack !!! very interesting
                I've never thought about that before it just popped into my head when I was writing the other couples down

Yeah but it's nice to take a big break No computer and no TV for 2 weeks ..is what I call a big holiday break ...just playing with the kids ..and swim a lot ...sunbathe too ..and visit places with hubby....

I have plenty more ideas for new videos ...so when I come back ..I'll start again

I'll be there tomorrow night and that's it

Thank you

Caty
                It is nice to have a break for a while...sometimes its good to just get away from everything and have a couple of weeks where you don't have to worry about anything, just relax and take in the sites

I'll have to make sure i'm around tomorrow to say goodbye to you before you go

I'm going to have to turn in for the night now, I stayed up way too late last night and I need to catch up on some of that beauty sleep I missed

Talk to you tomorrow

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar

((((((Sam o Neill))))))))))) take care of that headache I hope you feel better soon

I am just very tired so I hope to be up to par for the Weekend!!!! Wore myself out for Ship Day

See you all soon and ...

Sam & Jack Forever!!!!!!
                  LOL, as long as we have caffinated drinks and lots of cookies we can keep going for a long time
                  The headache is slowly fading so i'm sure once I get a good night's sleep it will be gone Then i'll be ready for another day in Shipper Town!!

Goodnight Everyone!! See you all tomorrow, have fun!!!
                  (((((((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))))

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

I think for the last episode of the series TPTB should make two different versions of the last episode...one packed full of ship, sam and jack confessing their love for each other, lots of hugs, kisses etc for all of us shippers.
                    Then they should show another version of the ep with most of the very shippy stuff cut out and with extra scene of the other characters or something, to please the anti-shippers too.....then everyone would be happy

I like your ep titles and I like that its shippy stuff only
                    yes ..like they did for the film "28 days" the 2 different endings ...that would be great and original for a sci-fi show

but then again for Mulder and Scully it was the same ..there were lots of shippers , lots of noromos ..and anti-Mulder/Scully (never understood why!!!!the show would have been boring without their relationship ) and H eheheheheheheh the shippers won ..they end up in bed together

So I still think TPTB will mix everything properly with one episode ...and we'll have a shippy ending SAM AND JACK ...and then ...we'll see all of them together ..having a party or something ...May be celebrating Jack's retirement ..will be great cuz hammond could be here too ..and Cassie ..and young Jack (Cassie and young Jack will meet at the party) ect...

caty

Comment

I've never thought about that before it just popped into my head when I was writing the other couples down

It is nice to have a break for a while...sometimes its good to just get away from everything and have a couple of weeks where you don't have to worry about anything, just relax and take in the sites

I'll have to make sure i'm around tomorrow to say goodbye to you before you go

I'm going to have to turn in for the night now, I stayed up way too late last night and I need to catch up on some of that beauty sleep I missed

Talk to you tomorrow

Night night and try to carry on the dream where I left of this morning .. tell me the end tomorrow

caty

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar

See you all soon and ...

Sam & Jack Forever!!!!!!

Good night Tame ..and sweet dreams

Caty

Comment

yes ..like they did for the film "28 days" the 2 different endings ...that would be great and original for a sci-fi show

but then again for Mulder and Scully it was the same ..there were lots of shippers , lots of noromos ..and anti-Mulder/Scully (never understood why!!!!the show would have been boring without their relationship ) and H eheheheheheheh the shippers won ..they end up in bed together

So I still think TPTB will mix everything properly with one episode ...and we'll have a shippy ending SAM AND JACK ...and then ...we'll see all of them together ..having a party or something ...May be celebrating Jack's retirement ..will be great cuz hammond could be here too ..and Cassie ..and young Jack (Cassie and young Jack will meet at the party) ect...

caty
                          I have every confidence in TPTB and i'm sure they can make the last episode the best it can possibly be I like your idea abut the party and GH coming back, and cassie and young jack meeting up at the party It would be lots of fun!!

Ok, now I really am going now....its just so hard to leave

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Night night and try to carry on the dream where I left of this morning .. tell me the end tomorrow

caty
                            Thanks
                            I'll try my best to carry on the dream

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Marimba

WOOOOOHOOOOO..This song is very powerful ..very much like Meat loaf..I love Meat loaf too ..so Air supply (which I didn't know)is top too ..in my list now
                              I'm an '80's child, can you tell?

I loved them and Journey (and several other bands no one will remember LOL)

One question: Did you really think that Jack was scared that Sam was going to sleep with Apophis in the Jolinar episode ?!!!
                              No, but Jack is upset with her for many reasons though. She's going off to try to free them and she and Jack both know that Jolinar gained her freedom by sleeping with Bynar. I think Jack is rightfully upset there what with the possibility of Sam getting hurt.

If you don't mind ..I 'll do "runaway" too ..because somebody from another site asked me to do it as a request .Will be interesting to see the 2 finished products at the end ...I won't watch your "runaway"before I finish mine
                              LOL, go right ahead. I'm still trying to make that one work like I want so It will be a while I think. In fact, why don't you just do that one since you were going to anyway and I'll concentrate on the other request I have

Anyway Marimba ....You should put your feet up now for a while cuz you didn't post much last night I know you were busy finishing your videos ..that's why I made mine before the ship day ...otherwise ..I would have missed all the fun ..but you did great on the night
                              Well, I finished the first "Making Love Out of Nothing at All" the night before but it was late and I had to wait for my beta to get home from work last night so she could watch it (the others were done earlier). LOL I *wish* my ship day had been filled making vids. Instead it was filled with 8 loads of laundry, the dishwasher, and the vacuum... (probably because Monday and Tuesday were filled making videos). That darn RL just keeps getting in the way of the ship!
                              Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                              Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                              Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                                I'm an '80's child, can you tell?

I loved them and Journey (and several other bands no one will remember LOL)

No, but Jack is upset with her for many reasons though. She's going off to try to free them and she and Jack both know that Jolinar gained her freedom by sleeping with Bynar. I think Jack is rightfully upset there what with the possibility of Sam getting hurt.

LOL, go right ahead. I'm still trying to make that one work like I want so It will be a while I think. In fact, why don't you just do that one since you were going to anyway and I'll concentrate on the other request I have

Well, I finished the first "Making Love Out of Nothing at All" the night before but it was late and I had to wait for my beta to get home from work last night so she could watch it (the others were done earlier). LOL I *wish* my ship day had been filled making vids. Instead it was filled with 8 loads of laundry, the dishwasher, and the vacuum... (probably because Monday and Tuesday were filled making videos). That darn RL just keeps getting in the way of the ship!

Ok ..I'll do "Runaway" then thank you.... Again ..it will be a while cuz I'm off but first I'll do my Sam story arc when I come back from holiday.

So it was" Laundry day" instead of "ship day "for you then

And yes I did understand that Jack was upset and concerned about sam going and see Apophis and Bynar ....and she could get hurt cuz Bynar was the villain too in that one and that Jolinar slept with him for freedom ..so he 's scared that Sam may do the same to save her friends ...!!!
                                He must have been relieved when she came back safe and sound

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X