This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    Congratulations Getcarter ...You can always repost it in the shipper thread tomorrow ....I think it could be a good idea ....if people want to read back to find the shippy stuff..then they know where to go,..hey

Caty
    Thanks, I'll do that.

Had to go back and watch your My Confession and There for Me vids again..... *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by aeromathlete
      I noticed that in the theater, and I was like NO WAY! They did NOT just steal the Stargate theme! But I guess they did. Shame. The movie didn't look that great at all, IMO.

Made a new sig in celebration of Ship Day tomorrow. hehehe....

I love the new sig!!!
      "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
      "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
      Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
      Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
      "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
      Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
      Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
      (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
        They are only using it for advertising purposes. That is not only legal, it is done quite often. I am sure they are paying to be able to use the theme song.
        OK. Thanks for clearing that up for me!!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by aeromathlete
          I noticed that in the theater, and I was like NO WAY! They did NOT just steal the Stargate theme! But I guess they did. Shame. The movie didn't look that great at all, IMO.

Made a new sig in celebration of Ship Day tomorrow. hehehe....

Nice sig aeromathlete

..and now just have to start the shipper thread soon ..to have fun ..
          I wonder how many pages I'll have to read by the time I get up tomorrow !!!!!
          Have fun for me while I'm asleep .....and I'll catch you up bright and early ...to post my shippy project and read all your posts ..and look at the pics ..ect...

HAPPY SHIPPER DAY EVERYBODY..AND KEEP SMILING

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            I LOVE the new signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Thanks! I had a lot of fun making it, as you can probably imagine. And Caty, I CAN'T WAIT to see the new shippy vids!

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
              I'll try to open it tomorrow from work. For some reason my computer locks up everytime I try to access your story!! Starting to tick me off!!
              Sorry! Don't know what's wrong there! I'll give you the url here in case the one in my sig's wrong

http://www.fanfiction.net/~suekay04

Thanks!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

HELLOO!!!!

Ok...The opening has been written and is just waiting for the time WOO HOO

I am in agreement with TOKEN on this I think it would WAY to CONFUSING to have two threads open during Ship Day and since the Ship day one will only be open for 24 hours I think it is best to just use this one till then and then move ove to the Ship Day one and then onto 13 when it is closed. Less confusion for everyone and that way another Mod won't feel compelled to close down a duplicate thread

The Title will be "CELEBRATION ITS SHIP DAY JULY 28TH"

is that ok with everyone
                Works for me!! Great going, Tame!!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  This is off topic, but has anyone seen the cinematic trailer for Sky Captain?

They've nicked the Stargate theme tune! It's even the same musical arrangement!!! Is that legal?

yes I saw it yesterday at the cinema ..when I went to see thunderbird ..with my girls ...The trailer was really smashing....and then I heard the Stargate tune ...and I told my friend ... Don't know if it's legal !! May be it looks like Stargate tune but it's not !!!! but it sure sounds like it...Hummmmm

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
                    Thanks, I'll do that.

Had to go back and watch your My Confession and There for Me vids again..... *sigh*

Nice videos Tomorrow will be good too

Caty

Comment

REMINDER!!!!!!

we will be staying in this thread until the Ship Day thread is started and then moving to there until the END of Ship Day

so be sure to keep everyone rounded up until then ... I am working on the picture to put in the opening post
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

REMINDER!!!!!!

we will be staying in this thread until the Ship Day thread is started and then moving to there until the END of Ship Day

so be sure to keep everyone rounded up until then ... I am working on the picture to put in the opening post
                        It's already shipper day where I am. has been for about two hours!!!

What's the GMT start time for the ship day thread??
                        sigpic

Comment

REMINDER!!!!!!

I am working on the picture to put in the opening post

Oh Yeah !!!!and I wonder what that may be!!!!! hehehehehehehehe

You are not doing a PIC manipulation ....are you???!!!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            It's already shipper day where I am. has been for about two hours!!!

What's the GMT start time for the ship day thread??
                            LOL well I am glad you asked Sue Kay

here is the schedule once again courtesy of Mei Mei
                            US Pacific - 9:00 pm Tues 7/27
                            US Mountain - 10:00 pm
                            US Central - 11:00 pm
                            US Eastern - 12:00 Midnight
                            UK - 5:00 am Wed 7/28
                            Germany - 6:00 am
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                              Oh Yeah !!!!and I wonder what that may be!!!!! hehehehehehehehe

You are not doing a PIC manipulation ....are you???!!!!

Caty
                              unfortunately no... I am just doing some lightening and such so the pic is pretty

Comment

I'm baaaccckkk!!!! potatoe salad for potluck cooking, me not staying the hot unairconditioned kitchen...here with you guys!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                                ~Imzadi
                                describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                                Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Working...
                                X