This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater
    Sweet Mary Mother of God!!!! Oy!!!! I go away for one night and you guys start on a new thread. Why doesn't somebody just update me on what happened in that last thread. I know I have some new shippers to welcome, so:

WELCOME NEW SHIPPERS WHOEVER YOU ARE!!!!!

All you newbies grab a slice of pizza and your favorite alcoholic drink and sit back and relax.

MG!!! ((((((((MG))))))))!
    And where have YOU been????
    You missed the thread shift and everything!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      LOL SHip Nana... you are sooo devious

Would you supply a list of your wonderful cookies for our latest newbies
      So Glad that you asked:

SHIPPER COOKIES:

There are:

Pale Green Shipper Cookie - used for medicinal purposes only by sick shippers - this cookie is full of Shipper Love and Ship Nana's chicken soup

Pink Shipper Cookies - Increases Creativity and Brain Power for Shipping

Green Shipper Cookies - Stops Pit-ranting and rant withdrawal and redirects focus to Ship

Red Shipper Cookies - Makes ship lurkers into ship posters
      (take the red pill, Neo-shippers)

Blue Shipper Cookies - Dreamy Shipper Bliss

Purple Shipper Cookies - Warm and Fuzzy Shipping

Orange Shipper Cookies - Disoriented Shipping

Chocolate Shipper Cookies - Rich and Luscious Shipping (especially when served warm - good for when nothing else will do) Also, for stocking up while on extended absenses from S/J Thread.

Gray Shipper Cookies - Snarkiness Shipper Cookie

Lime Shipper Cookies - gives the illusion of Shipper Greatness. They allow the Shipper to dream really BIG!!!!!!

Naquadah Enhanced Anti-Ranting Shipper Cookies – If you have to eat these Shipper Cookies you are so desperate that you probably won't care what they are for.
      P.S. - Disclaimer - Since these Shipper Cookies are probably radioactive please take the appropriate precautions when handling.

Rosy Shipper Cookies - wipes out the memories of bad spoilers and desolves the desire to read spoilers

SUBLIMINAL Shipper Cookies – Makes TPTB believe that Ship was their idea

Turquoise Shipper Cookies - which are the super duper magnificent spectacular love enhanced shipper cookies

Motion Sickeness Shipper Cookies - when eaten prevents motion sickness from TPTB shipper rollercoaster ride.
      Dark Red Shipper Cookies - These will stop Kinsey ranting and any feelings of queasiness related to any thoughts about Kinsey, such as a Kinsey-in-love-with-Sam thought

Indigo Shipper Cookies - helps us all remain blissfully ignorant of anything negative to our ship

and the all time favorite:

YELLOW SHIPPER COOKIES – (HWMS)
      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
        alrighty. i hate to leave so early after showing up, but it's getting pretty late here and i really must be going. i will see you all in the morning. thank you for such a lovely welcome party! (((((((((((((new shipper family))))))))))))
        You're welcome! Don't stay away too long
        Sweet dreams (I know you will ).

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
          Good grief! I spend a couple of minutes admiring the new digs, and the scrumptious photos on the first page, and I'm already behind!!
          THANKS TAME!!
          (love the candle BTW )

*giggle* I'm sure we could do it....
          You sure you were only admiring for a couple minutes?

Comment

This kills me.

I cannot keep up!

Must... stay on... for... 24... hours straight... in order... to stay on track... Must not sleep... must not eat... must not do anything, but check forum... Must... *explodes from too much info*

You guys are great... That was like less than twelve hours ago that we were on page 79. How many pages did the other one get to?

Forget it. By the time I check this again, we'll be on page 50, and I won't care, because I'll be too busy trying to understand the current convo.

Take care! Have a nice week, guys!

PS - Tame... I saw no rain. And... it totally gave us 110 degree weather today (or something along those lines). I'm looking outside, and it looks overcast again. I am SOOOO confused!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
              *heaving chest*...... Tame!!! hmmmm, yum! I have to confess, I started out as a MS thunker, before the RDA thunking (its not cheating to drool over both is it?? )
              Even if it was cheating, I'd probably do it anyway. All the guys on the team have a lot to recommend them! :::Heartfelt Sigh:::

Oh, uh, pardon me while I just mop up the puddle of drool here....
              Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received. - Lorien

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                Mmmm... go must keep PG thoughts to make sure this stays PG forum! Anywho if I may ask.. If no one is using that pic for their sig already, may I???? Please please pretty please with Sam and Jack on top (ya see I snuck the topic in some how!)

Who did you say was on top? Ahhhhhh

I just fell into the Shipper Town gutter!
                Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                  You sure you were only admiring for a couple minutes?
                  Minutes...hours... its all the same to me
                  I was going to go swimming, but it was so cold (64F!!!) that the pool wasn't open
                  Thought I'd play in the Shipper Town Pool instead

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana

WELCOME!!!!
                    I never thought the Mayor would stop by tho!

Comment

I know we will continue with our construction, but this is what our Shipper Town has to offer. If you see any needs let me know.
                      • The first stop in Shipper Town "Home of the Replishippers" is the R(ed) C(ookie) Shipper Town Information Center. Each new shipper receives a beginners supply of shipper cookies along with a cookie list and instructions, a map of Shipper Town, and either a Sam or Jack clone with instructions if needed.
                      • We have the Bakery where Ship Nana does her magic. Shipper cookies are a fundamental staple of any shipper’s meal. They can also be used as meal replacements when consumed with caffeinated beverages.
                      • The Movie House where Caty and Marimba show their videos 24/7. Tissue boxes are conveniently located on each chair.
                      • The Shipper Park is also known as the "Happy Place". At the center of the park is a gorgeous wishing pond complete with a magnificent Waterfall. One of the favorite spots is the Prayer Garden. Shippers come to the Prayer Garden to meditate, pray and use the convenient writing paper to send TPTB constuctive and positive letters on the obviously perfect future of Sam and Jack.
                      • The Shipper Commune Rehab where shippers go to get their mojo back. Of course, Tame is permanently scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the "Jack" room. Since both Tame and GoneShippin’ are part of the staff, the head administrator Aunt Sally has given each an entire floor to remodel in order to accommodate the noise restrictions.
                      • Who could forget the "Blind Faith" roller coaster and "Here We Go Again" Ferris wheel at the Amusement Park. For all those shippers who enjoy getting wet, there is the "Wet & Wild" water slide.
                      • The Shipper Sipper Bar is where mad_gater brews and serves his concoctions. Mad_gater also cooks a mean BBQ. The secret is in the sauce.
                      • The Shipper Marina is where the Shipper Ship resides along with many houseboats for Shipper Town residents.
                      • Just down from the Shipper Marina is the PlayShipper Mansion. Shippers are encouraged to partake of the many Shipper activities Tame has planned or just enjoy a Jackowacko cocktail by the pool.
                      • The Conservatory encourages Shippers to embrace their creativity. Home to fanfic authors, poets, song writers, graphic artists.
                      • The City Hall is where Ship Nana holds the title of "Mayor of Shipper Town", and where Sam and Jack will eventually apply for their marriage license.
                      • Across from City Hall is the Shipper Town Post Office. The post office is responsible for all love letters, notes and packages. A secondary function of the post office is to handle all wedding presents and cards for Sam and Jack.
                      • The Shipper Radio Station "69.9 SJLUV" is where Kri and Token play all the Sam and Jack favorites like "I'll Wait for You Forever" and "When's This War Gonna End".
                      • Ship Sistah runs the local smiley and gift shop. I hear the T-shirt and mugs are a popular item.
                      • Mala owns the Shipper Photography Studio. She scrubs and cleans all our thunkable pictures, creates the best potato head designs, and is the official photographer of Sam and Jack's wedding.
                      • The Shipper Dump is where all the bad spoilers, interviews and PTB fertilizer end up making quite a good compost.
                      • The Shipper Zoo. LtLisa takes care of the animals especially the most favorite exhibit the Monkeys.
                      • Shipper Kinks is the local chiropractic office. The cases of whiplash and tension headaches are on the rise.
                      • The Sam and Jack Wedding Chapel and Reception Hall is always open and prepared. At a moments notice, the Chapel bells will ring; and all shippers will be called to their Sam and Jack wedding stations. Flowers, cakes, decorations, catering, photography....everything will be in order for Sam and Jack's special day. BTW...there is a wedding drill scheduled for Shipper Day.
                      • Sam and Jack's cozy cottage is already constructed and awaiting their arrival. The heart shaped bed was the last bit to arrive.
                      • The favorite nite spot in Shipper Town is the "Groovy Gutter". (Although, I have seen a few residents slipping in during the day.) The Groovy Gutter’s furniture is padded with Italian leather so no one is injured during the perpetual thunking. It is also equipped with private rooms for private fantasies and cool down rooms for the overheated. Luxurious Egyptian towels are available for drool spillage, and emergency personnel are prepared for any over excitement.
                      • Located at the end of Main Street is the Shipper Community Hospital. All the doctors and nurses are experts at treating broken and lonely hearts, cupid arrow injuries, and the occasional thunking mishap. A few cases of cookie and beverage over indulgences have been reported. Nonetheless, the highly-trained staff is ready for any emergency with a state-of-the-art Automatic External Defibrillator and Ship Nana's Pale Green Shipper Cookies.
                      • The Shipper Town Library has a archive of all Sam and Jack fanfic sorted by rating. Computers are available to access the best online forum in Stargate fandom, GateWorld’s Sam and Jack Shipper Thread.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Third Floor Relic
                        Even if it was cheating, I'd probably do it anyway. All the guys on the team have a lot to recommend them! :::Heartfelt Sigh:::

Oh, uh, pardon me while I just mop up the puddle of drool here....
                        LMAO, too funny! I know what you mean the second I saw the pic I just HAD to have it. I'm soo lucky Tame is sooo nice to let me use it!!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                        MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Got a thunderstorm approaching here so gonna sign off for a while so my computer doesn't fry. I'll try to check back later if not see ya tomorrow. The best shipper dreams to you all!!!
                          Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                            Awww no need to be sad! I agree that we are going through a drought of shippiness, but dont fret! Just watch Marimba's newest video for New Order you'll look at the episode in a whole new light!! Plus you get to see RDA and that has GOT to cheer you up!!
                            Don't get me wrong... I am a Jack/RDA fan all the way! But that pic in your sig of MS is absolutely yummy!!

Comment

ROTFLMAO, I didnt see that one coming!!! Awwww maaaannn, now you're gonna make me fall into the gutter... uh ... oh.... yup... there it is, the nice and 'dirty' gutter. Well it looks a lot neater since my last visit!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                              MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Don't worry, Mayor! If you stay in the gutter long enough, it will deliver you right to the PlayShipper Masion. I designed it that way!

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X