Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a good time Kri!! Even if you don't get to see Stargate!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
      Ooh, I didn't think about the cookies! ShipNana, by any chance would you have a few spare?
      What a question!!!!

Here take your pick!

There are:

Pale Green Shipper Cookie - used for medicinal purposes only by sick shippers - this cookie is full of Shipper Love and Ship Nana's chicken soup

Pink Shipper Cookies - Increases Creativity and Brain Power for Shipping

Green Shipper Cookies - Stops Pit-ranting and rant withdrawal and redirects focus to Ship

Red Shipper Cookies - Makes ship lurkers into ship posters
      (take the red pill, Neo-shippers)

Blue Shipper Cookies - Dreamy Shipper Bliss

Purple Shipper Cookies - Warm and Fuzzy Shipping

Orange Shipper Cookies - Disoriented Shipping

Chocolate Shipper Cookies - Rich and Luscious Shipping (especially when served warm - good for when nothing else will do) Also, for stocking up while on extended absenses from S/J Thread.

Gray Shipper Cookie - Snarkiness Shipper Cookie

Lime Shipper Cookies - gives the illusion of Shipper Greatness. They allow the Shipper to dream really BIG!!!!!!

Naquadah Enhanced Anti-Ranting Shipper Cookies – If you have to eat these Shipper Cookies you are so desperate that you probably won't care what they are for.
      P.S. - Disclaimer - Since these Shipper Cookies are probably radioactive please take the appropriate precautions when handling.

Rosy Shipper Cookie - wipes out the memories of bad spoilers and desolves the desire to read spoilers

SUBLIMINAL Shipper Cookie – Makes TPTB believe that Ship was their idea

The New Turquoise Shipper Cookies
      - which are the super duper magnificent spectacular love enhanced shipper cookies

Sky Blue Shipper Cookies - Which instantaneously pulls you out of doubts and anxiety.

Motion Sickeness Shipper Cookie - when eaten prevents motion sickness from TPTB shipper rollercoaster ride and also stops queasiness due to Pete.

Dark Red Shipper Cookies - These will stop Kinsey ranting and any feelings of queasiness related to any thoughts about Kinsey, such as a Kinsey-in-love-with-Sam thought

INDIGO SHIPPER COOKIE - helps us all remain blissfully ignorant of anything negative to our ship

and the all time favorite:

YELLOW SHIPPER COOKIE– (HWMS)

Just let me know if you can't find what your looking for!
      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
        Shoot, my friend Christy who went with me, watched 6+ seasons in three weeks, thanks to my DVDs and vcr tapes of season 7. She was always at my house on Saturday evenings when the syndicated show ran, so I made her sit one night and watch the pilot with me. She fell head over heels for Daniel Jackson, and three weeks later, she had caught up and we were buying tickets to a convention. How's that for having a great friend?

Well, I am off to the dumb party. My friends all know it is Stargate night, so they will give me a full ration of sh** if I don't show up. But I am bringing my photos so I won't get lonely hahaha! See yas!
        Wow! Three weeks? Ok, then I don't feel so bad. I watched them all in about 5-6 weeks give or take. Just started watching in February and got hooked on it and had to buy all the seasons.

Have fun at your party. Just think of it this way, at least when you get home tonight you don't have to sit through all those commercials!!

Comment

Well, I'm gonna sign off for a little while. Sam and McKay are fighting and I just love this episode....love the whole "pulling brilliant ideas out of your butt" conversation Jack has with Sam. I'll come back later to chat after Atlantis.

Have fun everyone!

Comment

Hey guys!

Long time no type. It's been only a few days and you guys have already started and finished threads 8 through 10. Anyways, I was showing my friend (who will now be posting as sam+jack=grace) that awful, awful picture from affinity, and we decided to doctor it a bit. So here follows a rough rendition of how we think the conversation should go. Erin will continue the post, as I have to deal with the RW for now. Shippiness Ahoy! Arrrr!:

Spoilers for Season 8 Ep. "Affinity"

I will post again as soon as I am done dealing with RL.

Sam and Jack Forever!

and

Potatoheaded Must Die!

A Shippy Farewell!

Sarah and Erin
            (a.k.a., Jimlad The Pirate Maiden and Sam+Jack=Grace)

Arrrrr!

Comment

Hmmm....

Green Shipper Cookies - Stops Pit-ranting and rant withdrawal and redirects focus to Ship

Blue Shipper Cookies - Dreamy Shipper Bliss

Purple Shipper Cookies - Warm and Fuzzy Shipping

Chocolate Shipper Cookies - Rich and Luscious Shipping (especially when served warm - good for when nothing else will do) Also, for stocking up while on extended absenses from S/J Thread.

I think they are exactly what I need!! Ship Nana, you're a star!!!

Comment

Well I'm off, I'm gonna catch up on 48 Hours (havent seen all of it). Grrr I dont like Q! Hahaha I wont be able to get online after the new sg1 or atlantis So i'll talk with you all later!! Night and enjoy the episode!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Have fun watching 48 Hours!! See ya later!!

Comment

Everyone enjoy the new eps tonight! I'm so jealous I won't get to see them for months! I hope there's ship in Lockdown!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      I can't go a day without Dr Pepper! That and Irn-Bru!
                      Glad to see that I am not the only Dr. Pepper lover in our family....Nikkirose and sueKay we really are related!
                      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        Here's my contribution to wishful shippy thinking....

Take the pic from Amanda's newest Femme Fatales layout.... the one with her laying on the bed and looking upside down at the camera.... and imagine..... Sam is doing this layout, and Jack's watching, and while the photographer goes into the other room to get more film, Jack crawls up the bed to face Sam, who's in *exactly* the same position as in the photo..... *screen goes black*.... just imagine fellow perv shippers.<eg>

Sally

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                          OK Just finished reading the 17 threads ..You ..guys have been really busy since I left last night

Welcome back to Marimba ...I also thought you may have stayed behind and go to AT 's place to watch the shippy videos .

But here you are .....safe and sound

Thank you for the con report ..

I also got something else from somebody who went to the Gatecon ...and she told me that on the Sam and Jack ship ...A dream scene was hinted at ....but that's it so hopefully this is the scene AT was talking about in her last interview.

Caty aka Shipdiva

I'm sorry, but when someone talks about idyllic dream scenes, those parodies of lovers running towards each other in slo-mo pop up in my head. Please, someone help me get them out of there! I don't want my brain to spoil the dream scene before it gets here (if it does).

Comment

Also you must repeat the S/J Shipper Mantra 5 times facing Canada each day!

is no threat to O'Neill!
                            is no threat to O'Neill!
                            is no threat to O'Neill!
                            is no threat to O'Neill!
                            is no threat to O'Neill!

[/QUOTE]

ROTFLMAO!!!!! I will repeat Mantra daily!

S

Comment

I missed the post that told me what day Ship Day is.....when is ship day?

S'Claire

P.S. Also, I'd like to create a sig...can anyone give me a nudge in the right direction?

Comment

Kri,

Great pics... You look like a friend of mine's girlfriend....Christi....they just moved to Indiana...

Made Gatecon look like a ton of fun!

Peter Williams looks sooooo different with hair.....perhaps that's what get's him the height!

Have a good ep tonight...

S'Claire

Comment

Working...
                                X