This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    Whew!!!! You had me worried there for a minute!
    Clearly you are lacking in Klingon blood...

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      Whew!!!! You had me worried there for a minute!
      lol

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
      ~Imzadi
      describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
      Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
        LOL. K'Plah Kiwi!
        sigpic

Comment

good luck MG!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
          ~Imzadi
          describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
          Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Mealworms are best when served alive!!

Comment

I believe that would be blood worms...

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                I was just forced to slow down a little cuz of a university network hiccup. Before that I had to log off and go to the computer lab and get some empty printer paper boxes for some of my stuff.

More good news!! I've got an interview comin' up on Tuesday for LocalNet. So if all goes well I may be getting a full-time job!!
                Yaay! MG! Go knock their socks off

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                  I believe that would be blood worms...
                  Stargate...Star Trek..... it's all the same... the hooch is to blame...

LOL! Yeah, I know. But somehow it seemed appropriate

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                    good luck MG!
                    (((((((((((((((((((((((((shipper family)))))))))))))))))))))))

Thanx for all the good luck wishes!! I botched the last interview I had for a full-time job with another call center (not LocalNet) by mentioning what I did wrong in my previous jobs. After the interviewer mentioned the reason I was doing the Homer Simpson "Doh!" for weeks. My mom works for that call center I botched the interview for. LocalNet is an ISP mainly for the Buffalo area. I'll be interviewing for a full-time position where I take tech support calls. But since my mom works in a call center, I know it's not gonna be peaches and cream. I get plenty of horror stories from my mom about working in a call center. My mom once had a customer who wished her a "merry f----ed up Christmas" at the end of the call around Christmas time once. I'm surprised she didn't drop the call. I think she would've been in her rights to do so if a customer continues to be exceedingly rude.

Comment

ROTFLMAOOOOOO!!!!!!

Comment

Thanx for all the good luck wishes!! I botched the last interview I had for a full-time job with another call center (not LocalNet) by mentioning what I did wrong in my previous jobs. After the interviewer mentioned the reason I was doing the Homer Simpson "Doh!" for weeks. My mom works for that call center I botched the interview for. LocalNet is an ISP mainly for the Buffalo area. I'll be interviewing for a full-time position where I take tech support calls. But since my mom works in a call center, I know it's not gonna be peaches and cream. I get plenty of horror stories from my mom about working in a call center. My mom once had a customer who wished her a "merry f----ed up Christmas" at the end of the call around Christmas time once. I'm surprised she didn't drop the call. I think she would've been in her rights to do so if a customer continues to be exceedingly rude.
                        Needless to say after that interview I've learned to keep my mouth shut about the things I did wrong in my previous jobs when asked what would previous employers say about you. If they want to investigate my past employments they will. So I'll keep my mouth shut this time around.

Comment

I know what that's like. I worked in customer service for a computer company for a few years...some people can definitely be rude. I wish you good luck on the interview though and hope you only have to deal with really, REALLY nice people.
                          Tasha
                          JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Thanks!!

YES!!!! I've finally posted enough to get a bunch more avatars added to my avatar list!!!! I've got my favorite Tok'ra as my avatar. Fitting since I'm pretending to be a Tok'ra for this thread anyway.

Comment

I just wonder if LtLisa has few of those in her menagrie of critters!

Comment

Thanks!!

YES!!!! I've finally posted enough to get a bunch more avatars added to my avatar list!!!! I've got my favorite Tok'ra as my avatar. Fitting since I'm pretending to be a Tok'ra for this thread anyway.
                                Congrats! I'm never going to get there.
                                Tasha
                                JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Working...
                                X