X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sclairef99
    How?
    up at the top of the thread you will see a thingy that says Rate Thread....just click on it and select the number of stars you feel best represents how you would rate this thread and then click Vote...that is all there is too it
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
      Yeah, i think we need that too!!! I think, more importantly, that SAM AND JACK need that. Can you really blame him for clamming up after having to watch her with so many other men? Oy, I think I've worked myself into another shippy lather. Yup, they need to get trapped again!!!
      Yes, I would think that it would be hard to watch her but he has to realize that HE has her heart!!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        Here is our Bright and Shiny new Thread TWELVE
        Yay Number 12!!!! Love the pictures Tame, great start for the new board!!

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
          [snip]
          Did anyone read the con transcript on AT's website where she mentioned her use of blue jello? She said she liked to let it disolve on her tongue so it would be all blue and then stick it out at RDA during a scene or would chase him around telling him to kiss her. It was too funny!
          OMG!! That is too funny! If I eat blue jello do I get a kiss from RDA too? *nope, don't think I'm leaving that gutter either*
          Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
          Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
          Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
            Thanks I used to have that a while ago but for some reason it stopped showing up
            I forgot about it until Tame started mentioning Animations then I decided i'd try it again and it worked!!

I just realised I haven't got the kiss from Grace in there! What was I thinking!?!? *Runs off to improve sig pic*
            Maybe YOU can tell me how to work this Photo Shop 7.0 instead of me reading all this Techno Babble
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Maybe YOU can tell me how to work this Photo Shop 7.0 instead of me reading all this Techno Babble
              I have Photo Shop 8.0 (came with the new computer) but haven't had time to play with it or read much about it. I need to do something cause there is a trial period before I have to buy it..

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                OMG!! That is too funny! If I eat blue jello do I get a kiss from RDA too? *nope, don't think I'm leaving that gutter either*
                You mean its possible to LEAVE the gutter?? *kiwigater looks up from gutter splashing* But, its so fun here!!
                Hey, does this mean the Jackowacko cocktails leave your mouth blue too??

Cr@p! I'm making pizza (from scratch - ie dough and everything - yes I'm one of THOSE sort of cooks! ), and I've just discovered my roomate has taken off with all the cookie sheets (she's watching her sister-in-law who is due to have her baby any day, but hubby had to go away for job).....

hmmm, well, deep dish pizza anyone???

Comment

Ok, its gone quiet in here for so so I guess i'm safe to leave and go to bed now.....
                  I'll be expecting at least 5 more pages(for me at 20 posts per page) to read through when I wake up so don't disapoint me

*waves* Night Night Everyone *Waves*

EDIT: Looks like I spoke too soon....

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Can I just ask how July 28th became Ship Day??? I seemed to have missed some posts cause people have been talking about it for a while now and I wasn't sure how it came to be July 28th....I will kick myself if this is something really obvious that I should know without having to ask!
                    IIRC, it was chosen because July 28th was the date of the first airing of Divide & Conquer, but I could be wrong.

Comment

Sorry, i've never used Photoshop
                      To make the thing in my signature I used a program called Picture It! Photo, I think it cam free with my version of Windows XP....I'd had it for almost a year before I realised I could make animated gifs with it

I hope you're able to work out how to use it soon i'm sure once you get the hang of it you'll be making Sam/Jack masterpieces

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Oh my I think WE ALL would fall on the floor if we heard SAM say THAT!!!!!

PTB....if you want to silence The Shippers...<evil Grin> THAT would Be One Way!!
                        Yup!!! I know *I'd* be SILENT because I would have passed out!!!! Or that great bit from "Crossing Jordan" this season--

Jordan--"You're Catholic?"
                        Woody--"You'd know that if you were around for breakfast on Sunday morning..."
                        Jordan--*silence*
                        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                          IIRC, it was chosen because July 28th was the date of the first airing of Divide & Conquer, but I could be wrong.
                          That would be a good reason.... I'll go with that, Thanks

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

I was across at the AT website to read the thing about the blue jello, but I couldn't find it. Can someone tell me where it is, please.
                            sigpic

Comment

I really have to go now before i fall asleep on my keyboard
                              Talk to you all again tomorrow....

Sam and Jack Forever!!!
                              is no threat to O'Neill!!!
                              Be positive, TPTB WILL be nice to us!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Sorry, i've never used Photoshop
                                To make the thing in my signature I used a program called Picture It! Photo, I think it cam free with my version of Windows XP....I'd had it for almost a year before I realised I could make animated gifs with it

I hope you're able to work out how to use it soon i'm sure once you get the hang of it you'll be making Sam/Jack masterpieces
                                well THANK YOU!!! that is an extremely nice thing to say....so from your fingers to my slow brain !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X