• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by getcarter
    Betcha I could get a raise at work too.
    lol yes I think it could help us in many magical ways

Comment

Originally posted by Ilios
      I think it would work
      You might scare her so bad that she won't sleep!

Comment

Betcha I could get a raise at work too.
        LOL!!!!!

Goa'uldy voice: You will give me a raise now foolish Tau'ri!!!! Your god commands it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
          You might scare her so bad that she won't sleep!
          Shoot, the way that child is, she would want to try it herself!

Comment

And people say that we are wasting time online!! Ha, foreign languages, literature, and now complex math! We are bettering ourselves!!
            And haven't I heard that complaint enough times from the "parental units!" On another note, I love your videos, Caty, and seeing a new one would be awesome! And yes, Stargate SG-1 Mondays are to die for. I love the Sci-Fi Channel for doing this.

And hey, if anyone wants to send some mathematical proofs to TPTB, go right ahead. I'm sure we can come up with a few more. Shouldn't be that difficult. We certainly don't have a lack of motivation.

Comment

So does anyone want to be a guinea pig and read my story before I attempt to post it? I guess someone else should proof it first before I jump in and make a fool out of myself.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                LOL!!!!!

Goa'uldy voice: You will give me a raise now foolish Tau'ri!!!! Your god commands it!!!!

I have so gotta try that.....

Comment

So does anyone want to be a guinea pig and read my story before I attempt to post it? I guess someone else should proof it first before I jump in and make a fool out of myself.
                  I'd love to proof it if you would like...

Comment

I'd love to proof it if you would like...
                    Okee dokey. Uh...how do I get it to you? Is your e-mail address on your profile?

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                      And people say that we are wasting time online!! Ha, foreign languages, literature, and now complex math! We are bettering ourselves!!
                      Yes, I feel that I am bettering myself by exposure to literature and foreign languages. When it comes to math, though, I'm really only confusing myself.
                      Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received. - Lorien

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                        I'm a Pepper, You're a Pepper, We're a Pepper too.....Remember that one????
                        Oh my YES!!!!!! I can even remember the commercial!!!!
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Okee dokey. Uh...how do I get it to you? Is your e-mail address on your profile?
                          You can get to me at [email protected]

Comment

You can get to me at [email protected]
                            Ok, I'll send it now. Read it quick before I chicken out!! Don't worry, it's short. BE HONEST with me. Don't let me make a fool out of myself. Ok, really going to send it now.... maybe.....

Comment

Ok, I'll send it now. Read it quick before I chicken out!! Don't worry, it's short. BE HONEST with me. Don't let me make a fool out of myself. Ok, really going to send it now.... maybe.....
                              Lol I bet it'll be great... k I'm gonna go read it

Comment

And fine literature we have here on GateWorld, eh? I've become hopelessly addicted to fanfics lately (especially Sam/Jack fics ). Up til odd hours of the night just reading stories sometimes. There are some really talented writers here.

Comment

Working...
                                X