Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EEEGADS fellow shippers. You are sure busy little shipsters. I am dismayed this evening because I leave tomorrow for two weeks for some fun in the sun--way too much rain in Virginia right now.

Anyhoo, worried about missing Ship Day on Wednesday and even more upset about all the reading I'll be doing upon my return to Shipville. Does Ship Town have a secretary of some sort to take notes and highlight the important ship news??? Sure hope so.

Have a great two week---SHIP AWAY YOU WONDERFUL SHIPLETS
    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
      T-shirts come in cup sizes?
      ROFL.....
      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        Why do I feel like drinking a Dr Pepper now ???
        I'm a Pepper, You're a Pepper, We're a Pepper too.....Remember that one????
        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
          You don't need a website to post to FanFiction.com or GW! And if everyone wrote the same way or the same things, we'd be so bored we'd give up on fanfic!!

PM me if you want tips on how to post to those!

We need all the ship we can get!!
          Ok, ok!!!! I broke down and typed it out. So sappy but I couldn't get make it go away until i wrote it down. I will PM you to see what I need to do. Lord, help me!!

Comment

I did it! I caught up with all you talkative shippers.

What a terrific night.

SG1 on Scifi,
            the laptop tuned to the Shipper thread,
            baseball on recall on the remote (I check in during commercials)

Shipper cookies at hand...I'm over the limit on Dr. Pepper already today, so I'm sticking to water.

Is there any better way to spend a Monday?!?
            Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy

Is there any better way to spend a Monday?!?
              SG-1 Mondays are always the best!!

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
                Ok, ok!!!! I broke down and typed it out. So sappy but I couldn't get make it go away until i wrote it down. I will PM you to see what I need to do. Lord, help me!!
                Cool.

I've been wondering if they sell any of those devices they use for the Goa'uld "plange" so that I could make myself sound like I have a symbiote. Then if I ever went to a con, maybe I could play off of RDA, AT, MS, and AT. Maybe they'll be so impressed they'll give me a regular role as a Tok'ra. Of course there aren't many seasons left in SG-1, so they may have to put me on Atlantis.

And I think I'll stop dreaming now.

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                  Of course that's not wrong! It's perfectly normal! My hubby keeps threatening to steal my computer and hide my dvd's. He never does though because I'd kick his butt all the way to Netu! (Watching Jolinar's Memories right now, can ya tell?)
                  I am multi tasking, watching Jolinar's Memories, watching ship thread and writing...

I love the scene in Jolinar's Memories when Martouf takes Sam's hand to tell her about her father's possible torture and you see Jack turn and watch them. Hmmm... I see some shippiness there. He doesn't appear to like the hand holding. Love the way he is in the center of the two of them. Good photography.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                    Cool.

I've been wondering if they sell any of those devices they use for the Goa'uld "plange" so that I could make myself sound like I have a symbiote. Then if I ever went to a con, maybe I could play off of RDA, AT, MS, and AT. Maybe they'll be so impressed they'll give me a regular role as a Tok'ra. Of course there aren't many seasons left in SG-1, so they may have to put me on Atlantis.

And I think I'll stop dreaming now.

Now THAT would be funny. Can you imagine the looks you'd get if you walked up talking all Goa'uldy. (Made up another words tonight...)

Comment

Now THAT would be funny. Can you imagine the looks you'd get if you walked up talking all Goa'uldy. (Made up another words tonight...)
                      It'd be fun for a short time though lol

Comment

Hi GUYS

Don't have the time to read all those pages but you've been busy.

Anyway ..any news for the shipper day ?

Are you planning on watching other things than Stargate videoS?

I finisheD my 2 x-files story arc videos.....Do you Want me to post the link for shipper day ...or anytime ...cuz it's very shippy but very sad ....So I hope the shipper day is not supposed to be only a happy day for videos ..Just wanted to let you know .

As for A Stargate video ..I'll try my best but I'm rather exausted after those story arcs..They are very long songs ..but absolutley stunning beautiful .

Not sure If I ll be able to retrieve this post tomorrow...but I'll see ..if not PM me ..it's probably better ..if anything important needs to be said.

Thank you ..

You're great

Catyand Good night ..Sorry to be so quick but I need to lie down

Comment

Originally posted by Ilios
                          It'd be fun for a short time though lol
                          I'd like to have one just to get my daughter to go to bed on time.

Comment

I'd like to have one just to get my daughter to go to bed on time.
                            I think it would work

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                              Hi GUYS

Don't have the time to read all those pages but you've been busy.

Anyway ..any news for the shipper day ?

Are you planning on watching other things than Stargate videoS?

I finisheD my 2 x-files story arc videos.....Do you Want me to post the link for shipper day ...or anytime ...cuz it's very shippy but very sad ....So I hope the shipper day is not supposed to be only a happy day for videos ..Just wanted to let you know .

As for A Stargate video ..I'll try my best but I'm rather exausted after those story arcs..They are very long songs ..but absolutley stunning beautiful .

Not sure If I ll be able to retrieve this post tomorrow...but I'll see ..if not PM me ..it's probably better ..if anything important needs to be said.

Thank you ..

You're great

Catyand Good night ..Sorry to be so quick but I need to lie down
                              Yay!!! New X-files vids! Can't wait to see them. Can't wait for Shipper day! Sleep well, Caty!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ilios
                                I think it would work
                                Betcha I could get a raise at work too.

Comment

Working...
                                X