X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    Just right click and save target as ..

caty
    I got it Caty. I edited my earlier post to let you know, but you're too fast
    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      Spoiler:
      i thought jack seemed a little jealous of alec 'some of us better than others' maybe the pete thing is finally getting to him..maybe he's not sleeping...he did seem to be asleep in the conference room.

mind you..just before he disappeared with thor to the president's meeting..he gave sam one of his real, proper smiles, like he was enjoying showing off to her, with the beaming thing...and he's waited till she got there before doing that (yeah, alec colson maybe a good-looking, rich genius with an impressive voice, but look what i can do)

but actually, i wasn't impressed at all by this episode. i've never had to say this before, and i'm hoping i'll never have to say it again, but i was bored. sorry.
      Spoiler:
      Yeah, Jack looked like a little kid impressed (and trying to impress Sam) with his buddy Thor's toy he got to play with.
      sigpic
      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
        Spoiler:
        I'm okay with him *dating* Kerry or another woman, just so long as they don't sleep together. That is the line I draw in the betrayal (to their true feelings) department. I would honestly have been okay with Sam also *dating* another guy, as long as it hadn't gone as far as sex and especially an engagement.

Call it old fashioned - I'll be the first to admit that I am - but it's just how I feel.
        I guess I'm old fashioned too. I feel as though Sam has betrayed Jack. They should have had that all important conversation first, not hallucinations.
        sigpic
        Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

//Somebody like you* Great recommend LtLisa!!! I have never heard that song before and what a FUN SONG!!!!!//

Keith Urban is great <g>

can't wait to see if Marimba does the other one I suggested <g>

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
          ~Imzadi
          describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
          Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Caty and Marimba I love your new vids!!! As usual...
            and I know you are both getting a lot of requests lately but I just have one song that I think is perfect for Sam and Jack (from Sam's POV)
            Woman in Me by Shania Twain
            And i'm glad that there seem to be quite a few country songs being recommended cause I love country music!

OR if anyone has this song in MP3 format that they could send to me via e-mail or you know where I could download it from, please can you PM me cause i'm going on holiday next week and i'm taking my laptop so I might try to make the video myself.....i'm not sure if i'll get enough time but I certainly will try!!!

And onto Covenant...some tiny spoilers
            Spoiler:
            I'm not really sure what to think of this episode, it wasn't all that good but it wasn't bad either..i liked Thor being on TV and its always fun seeing people jump when they see the Stargate kawoosh
            I think Thor is possibly Jacks best friend, every time he is with Thor he seems very happy and he loves messing with all the asguard 'toys'
            I'm glad we didn't see the ring, but that is probably just because Covenant was filmed before Affinity..I hope we don't see it in the next epiosde

The only 2 things that REALLY bugged me in this episode were
            1) Jack said 'He hanged himself' when it should of been 'He hung himself'
            and
            2)Sams bright red sports car!! What was that?!!?!? I've come to the conclusion that she is definately having a mid-life crisis!!!

oh and Wynter, I was saying Happy Birthday to Amanda Tapping.....shes 21 today

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
              i adored janet, and i miss her every episode. i really wish they would mention her occasionally, instead of just ignoring the fact she was ever there. i became a dan/jan shipper just in time for heroes..i suppose they did have that dan jan monent where he was sitting in the dark in the room where she died. now i wish daniel would turn to sam and say ;i never got a chance to tell janet i loved her before she died. life's too short to play games. just tell jack you love him, before it's too late, and one or the other of you is dead'
              I think the only way Janet could ever come back into the show is by quantum mirror. AU Janet's world could've been overrun by the replicators (Gotta have something other than the Goa'uld overrunning those AU's ).

But in AU Janet's reality, Daniel could've been the one shot by that Jaffa in their version of "Heros." Also in that reality Daniel and Janet could've been married. AU Janet could stay since the Janet in Daniel's reality would be dead and there's no cascade failure cuz of that fact. But it would be angsty for awhile cuz the Daniel in this reality would not be HER Daniel. So they'd have to get to know each other and fall in love all over again. Then have a double wedding with Sam and Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                Caty and Marimba I love your new vids!!! As usual...
                and I know you are both getting a lot of requests lately but I just have one song that I think is perfect for Sam and Jack (from Sam's POV)
                Woman in Me by Shania Twain
                And i'm glad that there seem to be quite a few country songs being recommended cause I love country music!

OR if anyone has this song in MP3 format that they could send to me via e-mail or you know where I could download it from, please can you PM me cause i'm going on holiday next week and i'm taking my laptop so I might try to make the video myself.....i'm not sure if i'll get enough time but I certainly will try!!!

And onto Covenant...some tiny spoilers
                Spoiler:
                I'm not really sure what to think of this episode, it wasn't all that good but it wasn't bad either..i liked Thor being on TV and its always fun seeing people jump when they see the Stargate kawoosh
                I think Thor is possibly Jacks best friend, every time he is with Thor he seems very happy and he loves messing with all the asguard 'toys'
                I'm glad we didn't see the ring, but that is probably just because Covenant was filmed before Affinity..I hope we don't see it in the next epiosde

and
                2)Sams bright red sports car!! What was that?!!?!? I've come to the conclusion that she is definately having a mid-life crisis!!!

oh and Wynter, I was saying Happy Birthday to Amanda Tapping.....shes 21 today
                ABout "hanged"
                Spoiler:

I don't remember the scene so don't know the context, but I think "hanged" is correct, though rarely used everyday.The judge would say "you shall be hanged by the neck." Like how people say "snuck" instead of the correct "sneaked." (However, the rope "hung" from the gallows not "hanged.") Like I say, I don't remember Jack's words.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  Welcome Pallas!! And any other newbies I've missed!!!

I think I'll vote for S/J ship funnily enough!!
                  Thanks for the welcome

Marimba: I love your videos(as everybody here, I guess ). Above all the "Bed of roses" one (I love that song as Bon jovi too )

I´m not sure if this is an spoiler but just in case:

Personally, I like the idea of a Jack´s love interest for two reasons:

1. Because this will help Sam and Jack to think seriously about their relationship, like "what the hell i´m doing? "what do i really want in my life?". And when something like this happens in a tv series usually it serves the purpose of a conclusion for a ship (I hope a good one).

2. I´d like very much S&J end up together but if TPTB decide that Sam marry ....well, I´d love to see Jack finding happiness. I think he deserves it, he´s suffered so much and has been through so many things.

But considering that TPTB have been playing with this S/J thing during......8 years!!! I´d feel very dissapointed if they don´t end up together. If TPTB never had the intention of reaching a S/J conclusion I wonder why to start anything between them.
                  Sir, it's just a plant (Wal...ter).

...and you say his name is Pete Shannahan....I see.
                  By the way, do you know his address??

Comment

Happy Birthday to Amanda Tapping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                    ~Imzadi
                    describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                    Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      I have song requests for all of you lovely lovely people who make music vids.

The Corrs - Hopelessly addicted (on the Talk on Corners album)
                      The Corrs - Give me a reason (On the greatest hits/ best of album)
                      The Corrs (notice a pattern?) - All the love in the world (greatest hits)
                      Atomic Kitten (don't worry - its a ballad) - Someone like me.(Ladies Night album)

Anybody think they could possibly do one or more of these songs? Pleeeeeeeez!!!
                      A good S/J vid (focus on Jack) could also be made to Sister Hazel's "Your Winter". I've got the song on CD but I can't make music vids (I tried believe me ) .. so if anyone wants to make vids but hasn't chosen a song yet, just give me a shout.

Estelle xxx
                      Abu: This is a woman?
                      O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
                      O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
                      Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
                      Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
                      Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
                      Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

i've been on IMDB, and there's some casting info up for future episodes

Spoiler:

fifth will be back in Gemini, so that obviously is about Repli-Carter. brat'ac is in threads, so whoever dies in sacrifices, it's not him (unless he ascends)

oma is in reckoning and threads, and so is daniel's alter ego (mike..wonder where they got that name from ), so it looks like we have a three-parter with reckoning and threads,...and ba-al is in reckoning too. but no news on who plays kerry, which is a bit odd, as i understand they've already filmed it. so it looks like they've got a whole three parter to sort out whatever happens in the jack/kerry/sam/pete storyline

Last edited by michelleb; 28 August 2004, 12:32 PM.
                        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

omg 5,000 posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                            Spoiler:

"Hanged" was quite correct. In other contexts, like hanging a picture on the wall, for instance, it's "hung", but in this case it's "hanged".

(Gotta love Jack and his grammar. )

And a big thank you to those who've reviewed my little Jack/Sam fic. Certainly put a smile on my face!

Mel
                            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                            Last update: 14 April 2006
                            Melyanna's Multimedia
                            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                              omg 5,000 posts.
                              LOL, yes. Although I think we would have arrived at 5000 already days ago if it weren't for GW's 'issues'.

Estelle xxx

Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                                "Hanged" was quite correct. In other contexts, like hanging a picture on the wall, for instance, it's "hung", but in this case it's "hanged".

(Gotta love Jack and his grammar. )

And a big thank you to those who've reviewed my little Jack/Sam fic. Certainly put a smile on my face!

Mel
                                It was great Mel, you certainly have talent

Estelle xxx

Comment

Working...
                                X