This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    Me too I think AOL and Gateworld are continually having an argument that sometimes turns into a full blown quarrel. I wish they would get their differences resolved.
    Well, I can't get in using Internet Explorer, but as of right now can with Compuserve (the less expensive AOL).

Totally weird.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
      Here's a couple of fics I wrote that Marimba graciously posted on her site:

http://www.marimba26.com/hot_to_trot_tokra.htm

http://www.marimba26.com/tokra_pms.htm

These are short humorous shippy fics.
      These where cool keep up the good work

PS you ever thought of putting them on fanfiction.net ??

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        YUP....the year 2010 ... the place Gate World...... "And we're walking.....And over here that LARGE mound you see was the last Shipper Thread here on Gate World, The Shippers refused to leave so we had to just plow over them to make room for the new society" And we're walking ......

And walking

hee hee that'll defo be us

Comment

Phew!

I decide to sleep, and I end up with a ton pf pages to catch up with!!!!

Mishy's been working on a great ship story since february. It's called ' The loop they never showed us'. It's great, but she has no idea how to end it.

Please read it!

http://www.fanfiction.net/~mishymo
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            Thanks, hon! I've recovered, but will ALWAYS be ready and alert for dangerous Sam/PS ship in the furture!

*helmet, hazmat gloves, loads of shipper cookies*

Yep, got my ship protection gear ready for the next assault! Bring it on! *not really* I'm ready! *but if you want to forget about it I'm alright* You can't knock down a shipper! *you can, but we get back up* We will survive! *after numerous visits to a sarcophagus*

Sally
            Ok I found something positive about seeing in an episode.

We know that Sam is gonna end up with Jack, right?!

And that AT has said that they were in the process of filming the "RESOLUTION".

Therefore everytime we see in an episode just think "well this is one less time we know that we will have to see him with Sam."

The countdown to no more is on!!

And we're walking!!!!!
            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              Phew!

Mishy's been working on a great ship story since february. It's called ' The loop they never showed us'. It's great, but she has no idea how to end it.

Please read it!

I was so many pages behind as RL has gotten in the way that I just gave up and jumped to the last few pages.
              Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                I was so many pages behind as RL has gotten in the way that I just gave up and jumped to the last few pages.
                RL?

Don't worry. I missed the end of the last thread!
                sigpic

Comment

I had something funny happen last night.

My family and I were watching the Democratic Convention last night and Bill Clinton was talking.

I was sorta listening and it went something like this, blah, blah, blah and OUR SHIP WILL COME IN!

Everyone in the room turned and looked at me and I said "what do ya want from me? I can't help it if Bill is a SHIPPER!"

Everyone burst out laughing!!!!!
                  Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                    Ok I found something positive about seeing in an episode.

We know that Sam is gonna end up with Jack, right?!

And that AT has said that they were in the process of filming the "RESOLUTION".

Therefore everytime we see in an episode just think "well this is one less time we know that we will have to see him with Sam."

The countdown to no more is on!!

And we're walking!!!!!
                    Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

RL?

Don't worry. I missed the end of the last thread!
                      Yeah, I hate when that happens!!!

I have to start back to work next week so it's gonna get even harder to keep up here. I'm at work at 7:15 in the morning and am pretty tired by the time nighttime rolls around.

But I will persevere. Afterall, the shippers need their cookies!!!!!
                      Ship Nana

Comment

Phew!

Please read it!

i know it's still not finished !!!

hopefully progress will be made today so typing typing typing.....

any way Sue-kay hunni your stories are great too

read Finding Grace

it's getting real good and i'm told there is to be lots of twists and turns in this one!!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                          *tosses meimei a ribbon device as he runs for cover*

OK!! OK!! Here's the ribbon device!! Just don't hurt me!!

If only your husbands learned to grovel like this when you guys are in "that" mood.
                          Mine never learned to grovel that properly... He was triple zatted so no one could find the body!

(Mei Mei laughs evilly!)

Comment

wow...I couldn't get on Gateworld last night and look what I return to? I'm 30 pages behind...and I have to work today <LtLisa looks for one of the those armbands>

Welcome newbies! Have some of ShipNana's shipper cookies!

I love your sig pic sam o'neill

aeromathlete: I'm definitly academic competition girl too...although not in math; biological sciences for me

kiwigater: you're leaving the US after you get your degree? awwwww...what are you gonna do after?

and I'm definitely an equal opportunity thunker...I started with MS, but the very thunkable RDA caught my attention too

need to watch 48 hours again...when it comes on scifi...thats one of only 5-6 episodes I don't have...

by the time Sam and Jack's kids are old enough to go to school, I'll have my Ph.D.; I can teach!

madgater: I'm with you there...isn't it great how colleges think you have money that you don't? and yeah, RL making keeping up hard; my program ends August 13th, but we have poster presentations on the 11th. Which means that I have to write a paper, make a poster for it, and prepare a presentation...oh, yeah...and finish gathering data...process it...and then analyze it. Thank G-d I love this stuff...

Tame: won't stop dancing til Sam and Jack are married; will continue dancing when I pick myself up off the floor...glad you liked the fic!

as for when the ship started? I saw it (after I'd noticed the ship in later episodes) in the very first one...when Sam laughs at his joke after their spark flying meeting. Then theres Broca Divide; the locker room scene...etc.

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                            ~Imzadi
                            describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                            Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

I also think we need to see what happened with Cassie...besides, I'll bet she's a shipper too

I request my very own Daniel clone in shipper town please...

kiwigater: that persistance poster's great...is there a way to put a stargate pic in it instead? with and Sam looking sooo over? I saw that poster with a pic of Sam and Jack from the elevator scene in Chernobyl (anti shipper thread of course)...would love to see the version..

get carter: cause Sam's hair is really sexy short (right MG? ship daddy?)

where's ship daddy?

I've been drinking diet coke (and other sodas)...and saying "I like the taste better" the sad part? I do...

Hope everything's ok with AT...best wishes to her and her family...

ship day's tomorrow!!! yay!!! everyone tell your story about how you discovered Sam and Jack ship!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                              ~Imzadi

Comment

what happens when I get to 400 hundred posts?

what went wrong with Friday night's Stargate episode? was the scifi channel messed up? should I ask Dad to retape tonight?

//Bet jack would like one of those cookies that tastes like Sam//

<laughs>

and MG? you know you gave me a hand device too...everybody watch out for LtLisa/Kel'sha in a bad mood!

//, hon! I've recovered, but will ALWAYS be ready and alert for dangerous Sam/PS ship in the furture//

hmmm...you think my protective gear from my internship (to protect from Hanta virus) will be enough?

what happened to AT in 2003? I wasn't around?

please put a link to shipper day thread! and why is the 28th ship day?

~Imzadi

Comment

Working...
                                X