This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by getcarter
    Yes, it was a few days ago. He wasn't going to contact her, just respond back to me and post it on the website if/when he hears from her about it. Said it would depend on her schedule. Hopefully, all will be well with her family and we will hear from her soon.
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok! Sorry had my info messed up

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
    MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
      Or just hook a zat up to a security system in your room programmed to stop your brother from getting into your room. This zat would be located right across from the threshold of your bedroom door. If your brother crosses the threshold of your bedroom door the security system will automatically fire the zat once at your brother.
      Originally posted by sgt.siler
      perhaps we can get one of those thor's hammer devices. when he passes through the door he'll be wisked away to another room.
      Steel some of the tollan technology like Jack did in Shades of Grey

although it would be a lot more superior if it wasn't so easy to steel but it could be programed to make any intruder disappear or be re-located!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
        Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok! Sorry had my info messed up
        No problem. Although that probably would have been a better idea to have him contact her. Maybe he will though. He was very nice.

Whew, didn't think I'd ever catch up with this thread! My plan was to jump on and do a little snooping, but little did I know there would be almost 20 pages to catch up on - just from last night!!! Jeez!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
          I have dial up too. It takes a long time to d/l but they are worth it. Sometimes I d/l at work (T1) and burn to CD to take home... (Mei Mei looks ove shoulder to see if the IT dept notices her d/l activities)

They are definately worth the d/l time!
          I'd love to do that, unfortunately my modem is nearly dead, and muy internet connection drops out roughly every ten minutes (sometimes every ten seconds). Ah well. There's always the library (or I can talk my mum into getting me a shiny new PC!).
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
            Can you believe were almost half way through this thread?!?! Yay! I cant wait for Ship Day... so much fun is going to be had! Ok this is slightly offtopic but does anyone else think MS in my sig is saying "Anyone up for a game of limbo?!?" Hehe sorry...
            LIMBO!!! Only if it's a horizontal limbo!! Ooops....

(Mei Mei looks over shoulder for mods!)

PGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPG

Comment

Hey!!!! Check me out!!! I'm a super soldier!! Didn't even notice!

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Well done Getcarter!!!!!
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

cool don't forget us when you go off blowing stuff up with out us

aww my little Carter is all grown up!!!!

WELL DONE!!!!!!!

Comment

Obviously being a super soldier equates with "she talks too much!" HA!

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
                        cool don't forget us when you go off blowing stuff up with out us

aww my little Carter is all grown up!!!!

WELL DONE!!!!!!!
                        *sniff, sniff* I could never blow up my wonderful family....

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                          LIMBO!!! Only if it's a horizontal limbo!! Ooops....

(Mei Mei looks over shoulder for mods!)

PGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPGPG

LOL, I wont tell if you wont!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                          MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Today I had to take my mom to pick up her car from the shop and I was trying to hurry to get home by 6:00 to watch SG-1. Every billboard I passed had the word Carter on it. Obviously they manufacture the boards but it was getting on my nerves. Finally after the 4th one (at 5:55 mind you) I yelled "OK, I get it!!! I'm almost home!!!!" Yeah, Stargate is defnitely taking over my life.....

Comment

*sniff, sniff* I could never blow up my wonderful family....

LMAO

Will i send a box of tissues through??? then you could write a message on it then throw it back????

(goes and hunts for tissues...where are they...hmmm)

aww hunni your gonna need to send messages the old fasioned way soz!!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
                                LMAO

Will i send a box of tissues through??? then you could write a message on it then throw it back????

(goes and hunts for tissues...where are they...hmmm)

aww hunni your gonna need to send messages the old fasioned way soz!!! lol

I'm sure I've got a purse pack of tissues around here somewhere....

Comment

Working...
                                X