• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mishy_mo
    Matter of Time

Mid season three

the one where they gate to a planet thats being sucked into a wormhole

(He looks so cute when he's confuzed!! opps shipper not thunk )
    Now see as soon as you said it I remembered....funny how that works
    Sam looks so sweet in that episode too..she looks so patient trying to explain it all to him. and you know Jack is just thinking after a few minutes "I just want to go eat an apple."

Oh but Jack did look good in those repelling scenes my my my
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
      Marimba, I was wonderin if you were currently working on anymore Snarky Videos... I absolutly LOVE the ones you have already made!!! also anymore RDA ones????
      No snark at the moment, though I have had some suggestions in case PTB get stupid on us...

As for RDA, well, again, nothing at the moment but I have some ideas...

I think I'll try to get an RDA vid done after I get through with the shippy vids I have in progress (three at the moment). As for when the shippy vids premiere, well, we'll see how it goes, sometimes they have to stew a while before I can finish them *"I'm with you" took more than two weeks to make* I've definitely got one that will be ready in time for ship day though!
      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
        No snark at the moment, though I have had some suggestions in case PTB get stupid on us...

I think I'll try to get an RDA vid done after I get through with the shippy vids I have in progress (three at the moment). As for when the shippy vids premiere, well, we'll see how it goes, sometimes they have to stew a while before I can finish them *"I'm with you" took more than two weeks to make* I've definitely got one that will be ready in time for ship day though!
        I feel so left out! I have dial up, and I can't watch ship vids!

I'll need to borrow my local library computer for an hour or three, and see what they're like. From what I've heard, everyone's videos are great!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I've been playing your videos's Marimba ( - see its a shipper vid induced grin!).
          I have to agree with Nikkirose! I just ADORED the snarky ones (that Master of the House one had me practically wetting myself it was so funny!! - got some strange looks at work let me tell you!).

I feel very shippy today! Thanks for the uplift

Comment

Wow 2 weeks?!? You have some good dedication to your videos, thats so cool!! If only I knew how to make videos..ah well I'll leave them up to our great shipper family professionals!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
            MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

If he zats the area where potatohead disappeared from, does that mean it never happened?

A shipper can dream...
              I can only hope. Hey we need a special type of Zat that has special powers when used by a Replishipper ie. wherever it's fire, it always hit potatohead!!! (even if your visiting Chulak or Atlantis!!!)
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Cool! Thanks!! Working on a vid and wanted to use that and got stuck!! Now you've kick-started the muse again!!

I guess I get so distracted by Jack's heroism (and biceps) at the end that I always forget the beginning!
                that's something that we're all guilty of

hope u'r muse is ok after being kicked

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  Now see as soon as you said it I remembered....funny how that works
                  Sam looks so sweet in that episode too..she looks so patient trying to explain it all to him. and you know Jack is just thinking after a few minutes "I just want to go eat an apple."

Oh but Jack did look good in those repelling scenes my my my
                  we scots call that absailing

neway he did din't he

i think he got most of the explination right up until Sam started metioning 'conduits' and 'space/time' and then all that relitivity in that ep!!!!!

Mind you he was that first to say that time slows down when in close proximity to a black hole and i'm sure he said something else smart in that ep too.

Not just a hat-rack or ancient downloding space is our Jack

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater

I've been playing your videos's Marimba ( - see its a shipper vid induced grin!).
                    I have to agree with Nikkirose! I just ADORED the snarky ones (that Master of the House one had me practically wetting myself it was so funny!! - got some strange looks at work let me tell you!).

I feel very shippy today! Thanks for the uplift
                    You're welcome! Glad you enjoyed them!

Comment

Wow 2 weeks?!? You have some good dedication to your videos, thats so cool!! If only I knew how to make videos..ah well I'll leave them up to our great shipper family professionals!!
                      Sometimes they just have simmer a while, I think. I'd been thinking about "I'm with you" since the premiere on July 9 and it didn't get finished until the 23rd. Maybe my muse just prefers the slow burn...

As for you making vids--COOL! I hope you try it one day! It's LOTS of fun! If you ever want help getting started just email and I'll be happy to help where I can!

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
                        we scots call that absailing

neway he did din't he

i think he got most of the explination right up until Sam started metioning 'conduits' and 'space/time' and then all that relitivity in that ep!!!!!

Mind you he was that first to say that time slows down when in close proximity to a black hole and i'm sure he said something else smart in that ep too.

Not just a hat-rack or ancient downloding space is our Jack
                        NOPE!!! Our Jack is DEFINITELY no hat-rack!! He's a lot smarter than he wants us to believe and I hate it when they dumb him down! I just love smart Jack from "Singularity" and that bit about the telescope was hilarious!

Comment

Ship Sistah, is there any news about the T-shirts and cups?
                          Ship Nana

Comment

... THUNK! We have Tame to thank for this oh so TUMMY pic!!!!
                            (((((((((Tame)))))))) Thank you again for the pic, I just love looking at it!!!
                            Nikkirose ....I need to thank you I am getting as much enjoyment out of seeing that picture as everyone else.....with all the signature pictures we have going in here I think we now have the whole team covered and I must say some of the are just completely YUMMY
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

NOPE!!! Our Jack is DEFINITELY no hat-rack!! He's a lot smarter than he wants us to believe and I hate it when they dumb him down! I just love smart Jack from "Singularity" and that bit about the telescope was hilarious!
                              i know the disk thing that was so funny

then sam backed him up with

'you don't think he has a telescope on his roof just for looking through niegbours windows???'

whiel daneil stood there open mouthed!!!

(but jack did add 'not initally' hmm wonder if sam stays next door!!!!)

Comment

I know this is off-topic, but I just felt the need to post this great quote from this morning's Austin American Statesman--

On the toughest stretch of road, during the toughest stage of what is arguably the toughest sporting event in the world, Lance Armstrong put the hammer down and roared toward the top of L'Alpe d'Huez. It was a move of such breathtaking power that most of his rivals would have had trouble matching it while driving a car, let alone pedaling a bike.
                                It was also the stuff of legend.
                                It was Muhammad Ali floating like a butterfly and stinging like a bee; Tiger Woods devouring Augusta National with his "A" game; Michael Jordan eyeballs-level-with-the-rim at his gravity defying best; Jim brown hauling a scrum of would-be tacklers into the end zone; Babe Ruth calling his shot.--Jim Litke, AP

It sort of reminded me of the perseverence we will need to survive the roller coaster ride. So--

((((((((((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm glad we all have each other to get through this (and all that pesky RL stuff too)

GO LANCE GO!!! SIX IN A ROW!!!!
                                I love it that Lance Armstrong makes his move on the toughest parts of the trip. The mountains, not the flats. Gotta be a lesson in there somewhere....

This is a tough part of our trip, we must hang tough and help each other through. I really believe that the best is yet to come for us shippers.

I'm sprinkling happy thoughts like rose petals throughout our shipper town.
                                Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Working...
                                X