This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nikkirose
    Can you believe were almost half way through this thread?!?! Yay! I cant wait for Ship Day... so much fun is going to be had! Ok this is slightly offtopic but does anyone else think MS in my sig is saying "Anyone up for a game of limbo?!?" Hehe sorry...
    you have just OFFICIALLY sent me to the gutter at the end of my work day...... with 15 minutes left to go...I am no longer able to work
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      you have just OFFICIALLY sent me to the gutter at the end of my work day...... with 15 minutes left to go...I am no longer able to work
      HAHAHA, thats okay I'm already there. I've been looking at the picture WAAAYYY too much! I'm glad to know i'm not alone in the gutter!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
      MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

How we (the salmon) feel about TPTB.....
        Don't let us end like this!!!!

Comment

way cool I have never gotten post 500 before... I once almost got Post 1000 over on Delphi when we were playing this game called the last post while waiting for this new forum to open and RIGHT at the last minute...SHip Daddy swooped in and stole post 1000 after DJF and I had spent HOURS working towards the 1000th post it was just sad....... I tell ya....BCM where are you ????????? Shipp Daddy?????????

Well here is hoping that old humiliating story that scared me for life <big sigh> will draw you out
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Well As Marimba can attest to I can't remember episode names for ANY show BUT I can tell you *The Episode* as in what the main plot is for it. The same goes for Mash. I don't know all of the names but I can tell you the whole 20 minutes of show

Although unlike Star Gate ..THANK GOD I didn't Ship for anyone on Mash...LOL
            ok well maybe Radar and his Teddy Bear

I thought all the shipping I have done for other show was crazy but Sam & Jack have beat them all HANDS DOWN.... WHY OH WHY did I ever get on this ride
            I'm usually pretty good with Stargate ep names, but I haven't gotten my head around the MASH ones yet. I'd be like you with Trek though, I know the eps, just not the names.
            I have to say, I've always been a big Hawkeye/Margaret shipper, they were the first couple I shipped for.... still, doesn't compare to how much I ship for Sam & Jack!!

Comment

OK Pete, its over.....

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater

How we (the salmon) feel about TPTB.....
                Don't let us end like this!!!!
                oh this is just sad.... well I think we need to find a pic of something eating that PTB Bear then dang it !!!

Comment

Can you believe were almost half way through this thread?!?! Yay! I cant wait for Ship Day... so much fun is going to be had! Ok this is slightly offtopic but does anyone else think MS in my sig is saying "Anyone up for a game of limbo?!?" Hehe sorry...
                  Well any one else up for a game cos i sure don't mind!!!!!

I wish you all a Merry Shipper Day for all those Replishppers who won't be here on Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

oh this is just sad.... well I think we need to find a pic of something eating that PTB Bear then dang it !!!
                    Sorry! I just couldn't help myself! These posters are just so gosh darn FUNNY!!!!
                    (or is it just my twisted sense of humour....??? ).

Comment

I'm afraid have to say goodnight, enjoy Wednesday everyone!!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater

OK Pete, its over.....
                        Run Sam!! RUUUNNNNN!!!!!! Run into Jack's arm's!!!!!!!

Comment

Ok, yesterday when I said maybe we could talk really fast and get onto to thread 13 I was JUST KIDDING!!!! 26 pages???? If anyone needs me, I'll be back on page 19......

Comment

Oh I totally agree, but I'm pretty sure she sent the email over a week ago(you'd have to ask her though for a specific date), so luckily we wont be 'disturbing' her during her family emergency! I'm sorry to hear about the emergency (whatever it may be), and I hope things work out for her!!

Yes, it was a few days ago. He wasn't going to contact her, just respond back to me and post it on the website if/when he hears from her about it. Said it would depend on her schedule. Hopefully, all will be well with her family and we will hear from her soon.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              I feel so left out! I have dial up, and I can't watch ship vids!

I'll need to borrow my local library computer for an hour or three, and see what they're like. From what I've heard, everyone's videos are great!
                              I have dial up too. It takes a long time to d/l but they are worth it. Sometimes I d/l at work (T1) and burn to CD to take home... (Mei Mei looks ove shoulder to see if the IT dept notices her d/l activities)

They are definately worth the d/l time!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                                Or just hook a zat up to a security system in your room programmed to stop your brother from getting into your room. This zat would be located right across from the threshold of your bedroom door. If your brother crosses the threshold of your bedroom door the security system will automatically fire the zat once at your brother.
                                perhaps we can get one of those thor's hammer devices. when he passes through the door he'll be wisked away to another room.

Comment

Working...
                                X