This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    See shippers are nice, funny and EXTREMELY SMART!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even begin to get into all that you know but WOW. Mad Gater just left and LtLisa is another one that might be into your stuff too. KG what about you???????
    My contribution...well I will just give you Jack eye candy...but I will do it well
    LMAO!!! umm, not so much
    My boss started off in aeronautics (she wanted to work at NASA, but then they stopped hiring people, so she went to med school instead - lucky for me! ), and my best friends husband did aeronautical engineering too (sounds like you and he would have way to much to talk about!).

Tell you what, you become an astronaut, and then you can bring me along to figure out how to keep everyone chugging along for years (Mars here we come! ).

Comment

Originally posted by N8iveTexan
      [snip]
      M
      Y

L
      O
      C
      K
      D
      O
      W
      N

T
      H
      O
      U
      G
      H
      T
      S

"I'm only gonna say this once, Carter. At ease." Though this line was shippy in and of itself, I didn't see this so much as a sign of preferential treatment of Sam, but more a sign that Jack is still the same ol' Jack, regardless of his new rank and position as base CO. Shippy was the look he exchanged with Sam as he thanked her for backing him up on keeping SG1 a 3-person team. I also loved this entire scene for the team interaction and for Jack's smart reply about making french fries instead.

When Jack had to Zat Sam/Anubis, did anyone notice how he hovered over her unconcious form ala Entity before Anubis took over his body? Well, I thought it was shippy....
      Oh good, I thought that was shippy too! Glad I'm not the only one!

Ooh, and the gratuitous tactile moment at the end! hehe I loved how Teal'c just sat back and smiled at Sam and Jack again. He seems to be doing that an awful lot lately.
      Ah, Teal'c--a shipper if I ever saw one! Yep, and those hands TOUCHED too! I saw the caps!

Does anyone know where I can find some clean season 8 screencaps suitable for iconizing? This ep has me inspired...
      Speaking of caps--check out
      www.stargatesg1971.com

Don't know if they're suitable but she capped all the shippy stuff...

I looked for Thalassa (hers are better but it's still down I think)

I have to add that I miss Janet, too. Could the new doc be more monotonous?
      Gads, she was a troll! I saw her pic and thought she was pretty but they uglied her up! And she's so dry--I was a bit bored by her...
      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Awesome start to the thread Tame!

I should have been with you all for the move but some @$$ didn't show up for a meeting today--for the second time in a row-- and never called to say he couldn't make it. I hate when people waste my time, especially on a Sunday when I like to take it easy!!!

Anyway, I finally found and developed a roll of film that had the rest of my college reunion pics on it. So here's me and Obi/"Raynok." I don't know him well, we didn't run in the same circles at school. I told him I was a fan of Stargate and he said he didn't know if he'd be back on the show again. He founded a theater company out in LA and he's a writer and some of his scripts have been optioned.

ship sistah

p.s. he doesn't have that dot on his face. I need a new scanner and I was too tired to redo the pic.
        Attached Files

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
          *heaving chest*...... Tame!!! hmmmm, yum! I have to confess, I started out as a MS thunker, before the RDA thunking (its not cheating to drool over both is it?? )
          Um, no!!! I have declared myself an equal opportunity drooler--maybe this should be an open drooling zone?

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
            Tell you what, you become an astronaut, and then you can bring me along to figure out how to keep everyone chugging along for years (Mars here we come! ).
            Sounds like fun.

And thanks for the Jack eye candy! And here's hoping to a lot for shippy scenes in Season 8, cause Jack may have ordered Carter to ease up, but we aren't going to until those two get together. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Token
              I know we will continue with our construction, but this is what our Shipper Town has to offer. If you see any needs let me know.
              • The first stop in Shipper Town "Home of the Replishippers" is the R(ed) C(ookie) Shipper Town Information Center. Each new shipper receives a beginners supply of shipper cookies along with a cookie list and instructions, a map of Shipper Town, and either a Sam or Jack clone with instructions if needed.
              • We have the Bakery where Ship Nana does her magic. Shipper cookies are a fundamental staple of any shipper’s meal. They can also be used as meal replacements when consumed with caffeinated beverages.
              • The Movie House where Caty and Marimba show their videos 24/7. Tissue boxes are conveniently located on each chair.
              • The Shipper Park is also known as the "Happy Place". At the center of the park is a gorgeous wishing pond complete with a magnificent Waterfall. One of the favorite spots is the Prayer Garden. Shippers come to the Prayer Garden to meditate, pray and use the convenient writing paper to send TPTB constuctive and positive letters on the obviously perfect future of Sam and Jack.
              • The Shipper Commune Rehab where shippers go to get their mojo back. Of course, Tame is permanently scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the "Jack" room. Since both Tame and GoneShippin’ are part of the staff, the head administrator Aunt Sally has given each an entire floor to remodel in order to accommodate the noise restrictions.
              • Who could forget the "Blind Faith" roller coaster and "Here We Go Again" Ferris wheel at the Amusement Park. For all those shippers who enjoy getting wet, there is the "Wet & Wild" water slide.
              • The Shipper Sipper Bar is where mad_gater brews and serves his concoctions. Mad_gater also cooks a mean BBQ. The secret is in the sauce.
              • The Shipper Marina is where the Shipper Ship resides along with many houseboats for Shipper Town residents.
              • Just down from the Shipper Marina is the PlayShipper Mansion. Shippers are encouraged to partake of the many Shipper activities Tame has planned or just enjoy a Jackowacko cocktail by the pool.
              • The Conservatory encourages Shippers to embrace their creativity. Home to fanfic authors, poets, song writers, graphic artists.
              • The City Hall is where Ship Nana holds the title of "Mayor of Shipper Town", and where Sam and Jack will eventually apply for their marriage license.
              • Across from City Hall is the Shipper Town Post Office. The post office is responsible for all love letters, notes and packages. A secondary function of the post office is to handle all wedding presents and cards for Sam and Jack.
              • The Shipper Radio Station "69.9 SJLUV" is where Kri and Token play all the Sam and Jack favorites like "I'll Wait for You Forever" and "When's This War Gonna End".
              • Ship Sistah runs the local smiley and gift shop. I hear the T-shirt and mugs are a popular item.
              • Mala owns the Shipper Photography Studio. She scrubs and cleans all our thunkable pictures, creates the best potato head designs, and is the official photographer of Sam and Jack's wedding.
              • The Shipper Dump is where all the bad spoilers, interviews and PTB fertilizer end up making quite a good compost.
              • The Shipper Zoo. LtLisa takes care of the animals especially the most favorite exhibit the Monkeys.
              • Shipper Kinks is the local chiropractic office. The cases of whiplash and tension headaches are on the rise.
              • The Sam and Jack Wedding Chapel and Reception Hall is always open and prepared. At a moments notice, the Chapel bells will ring; and all shippers will be called to their Sam and Jack wedding stations. Flowers, cakes, decorations, catering, photography....everything will be in order for Sam and Jack's special day. BTW...there is a wedding drill scheduled for Shipper Day.
              • Sam and Jack's cozy cottage is already constructed and awaiting their arrival. The heart shaped bed was the last bit to arrive.
              • The favorite nite spot in Shipper Town is the "Groovy Gutter". (Although, I have seen a few residents slipping in during the day.) The Groovy Gutter’s furniture is padded with Italian leather so no one is injured during the perpetual thunking. It is also equipped with private rooms for private fantasies and cool down rooms for the overheated. Luxurious Egyptian towels are available for drool spillage, and emergency personnel are prepared for any over excitement.
              • Located at the end of Main Street is the Shipper Community Hospital. All the doctors and nurses are experts at treating broken and lonely hearts, cupid arrow injuries, and the occasional thunking mishap. A few cases of cookie and beverage over indulgences have been reported. Nonetheless, the highly-trained staff is ready for any emergency with a state-of-the-art Automatic External Defibrillator and Ship Nana's Pale Green Shipper Cookies.
              • The Shipper Town Library has a archive of all Sam and Jack fanfic sorted by rating. Computers are available to access the best online forum in Stargate fandom, GateWorld’s Sam and Jack Shipper Thread.

Genius, pure genius!!!

Sally

ps - I'd LOVE for tptb to see this! I know it would put a smile on their faces.
              sally

sigpic

Comment

ROFL Dancer....Well we got 15 minutes of RAIN yesterday YAY!!!!!! so it probably dried up before it got to you ....I am so sorry to have gotten your hopes up

... What is rain? Is that when water comes from the sky?... hmmm, I've heard of things like that happening.

Sally, who knows it never rains in California... or is that Southern California?
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                  I've got just the cure for Teal'c's heartburn: naquada-enhanced Pepto Bismol.
                  Hehe, I think he'll need a gallon of it!

Sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aeromathlete
                    Well, better late than never. And I suppose late-night counts, as well. LOL.

Though I'm definitely not a Stargate newbie, I am new to the online aspect of the fandom, so I thought I'd drop in and introduce myself to The Establishment. And I figured since I'm a HUGE Sam/Jack shipper, that this would be the place to do it.

So, hi everyone!
                    Another newbie!

Welcome, welcome!

Sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Sally since I have some of the pics already do you want me to do this with you or do you want someone else since I do so many RDA things
                      However you want to do it, honey. If you *really* want to do the O'Neills series, then go ahead. If you want to continue with the RDAsTheGodOfAllThingsSexyAndGood series, then you should.

Sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

I'm starting college this fall in the general L.A. area (If I happen to see any actors, I'll let ya know),

<snip>
                        Hey, I'm from the LA area too. Where abouts are you? I live in Lakewood, next to Long Beach.

Sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                          Well thank you again Tame!! I just hope I'm able to register as a student for the next semester. Right now I've got a "bursar" checkstop on my account which is preventing me from registering for classes in the fall. TO remove this checkstop I have to pay my remaining balance for the spring and summer. But I've been having such a hard time finding a full-time job. Even if I found one now I may have to bother the advisors to see if tey'll override my checkstop if I promise to get the money to them during the semester. But I have the feeling I may need to take out ANOTHER loan (more debt is so NOT what I need) to pay it. Oy! I wish college wasn't so darn expensive!
                          ((((((((((((((((((mad gater))))))))))))))))))))

I totally feel your pain! Gads, I'm in repayment now and will be for a VERY long time. But at least student loans will wait until you're done and you've gotta do what you've gotta do. Hope you find a job though!! I know that would be MUCH better!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                            However you want to do it, honey. If you *really* want to do the O'Neills series, then go ahead. If you want to continue with the RDAsTheGodOfAllThingsSexyAndGood series, then you should.

Sally
                            ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

well for now I WOULD like to continue on with the ...how did you say that
                            RDAsTheGodOfAllThingsSexyAndGood series you are so good !!!!

so if someone would like to get together with Aunt Sally she has a great mind for those one-liners as you have just seen!!!!!

If you get no one soon...though...I may jump back in the saddle with you
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Well, better late than never. And I suppose late-night counts, as well. LOL.

Though I'm definitely not a Stargate newbie, I am new to the online aspect of the fandom, so I thought I'd drop in and introduce myself to The Establishment. And I figured since I'm a HUGE Sam/Jack shipper, that this would be the place to do it.

So, hi everyone!
                              WELCOME!!

The establishment, eh? Is that like 'the man'? Welcome to our lovely shipper home! Come on in a sit a spell and enjoy the ride!!

*hey Token, where are those roller coaster smileys?*

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                                Awesome start to the thread Tame!

I should have been with you all for the move but some @$$ didn't show up for a meeting today--for the second time in a row-- and never called to say he couldn't make it. I hate when people waste my time, especially on a Sunday when I like to take it easy!!!

Anyway, I finally found and developed a roll of film that had the rest of my college reunion pics on it. So here's me and Obi/"Raynok." I don't know him well, we didn't run in the same circles at school. I told him I was a fan of Stargate and he said he didn't know if he'd be back on the show again. He founded a theater company out in LA and he's a writer and some of his scripts have been optioned.

ship sistah

p.s. he doesn't have that dot on his face. I need a new scanner and I was too tired to redo the pic.

Oh, god, ship sistah, you're gorgeous! And so's the hottie hunk you're standing next too. Thanks for sharing.

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X