• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by getcarter
    Just sweet tea - HONEST!!!!
    So it's sugar induced, huh?

Comment

Hey maybe you can get one of the smiley's to bounce on the jel - oh, um never mind...*tries frantically to pull mind out of the gutter - nope, not happening..*

Did anyone read the con transcript on AT's website where she mentioned her use of blue jello? She said she liked to let it disolve on her tongue so it would be all blue and then stick it out at RDA during a scene or would chase him around telling him to kiss her. It was too funny!
      LOLOL...that is just way to funny... I can even imagine them doing something like that after all the behind the scenes stuff we have seen....

I so wish all that natural fun will get to come out this season because it is just so *real* with these two
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
        If it were me, I'd skip the jello and just do the last part!
        LOL...great minds think alike
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
          So it's sugar induced, huh?
          Honestly, it probably is. I feel like I'm climbing the walls. I've been on a diet and have been drinking nothing but water and diet pepsi and the tea is VERY sweet. But, hey, it's put me into full shipper mode, so I don't mind!!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            LOLOL...that is just way to funny... I can even imagine them doing something like that after all the behind the scenes stuff we have seen....

I so wish all that natural fun will get to come out this season because it is just so *real* with these two

I think her exact words to him were Come on, you know you want it. Just about fell on the floor when I read it. Too bad it was AT and not Sam saying that!!!

Comment

I think her exact words to him were Come on, you know you want it. Just about fell on the floor when I read it. Too bad it was AT and not Sam saying that!!!
              Oh my I think WE ALL would fall on the floor if we heard SAM say THAT!!!!!

PTB....if you want to silence The Shippers...<evil Grin> THAT would Be One Way!!

Comment

Okay so I didn't get any animation.........If the pictures are to much let me know and I will tone them down...........
                Um, no... NOT TOO MUCH AT ALL!!!!! In fact, I think I'm gonna come back here for inspiration!
                Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Well, since everyone has been talking about Imzadi, I think it's safe to assume that there are some Next Generation fans out there. There was an episode I think it was called Shades of Grey where Riker had a virus and he had to relive certain memories to fight it. I was thinking that would be a great way for Sam & Jack to see exactly what they go through for each other (like locker room scenes with Teal'c - Jack's during Grace, and Sam's during Paradise lost). Kind of like they did with Into the Fire but a little more detailed....

Comment

Oh my I think WE ALL would fall on the floor if we heard SAM say THAT!!!!!

PTB....if you want to silence The Shippers...<evil Grin> THAT would Be One Way!!
                    LOL! I know I definately would!!!

Now all we need to do to make TPTB give us that scene is to give them a really good reason for them to want to shut us up and the only way for them to do that would be to add that scene to one of the Stargate episodes

For some reason i'm all hyped up tonight and I haven't even had coffee!!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                      For some reason i'm all hyped up tonight and I haven't even had coffee!!!
                      Been drinking my sweet tea, have ya?

Comment

Been drinking my sweet tea, have ya?
                        I think I must have been
                        Unless Chicken flavour noodles could of done it.....

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

1) New Order was AWESOME!!!! It did have some ship, and angst. Also hope to see the new female Goa'uld...may have just found my Halloween costume..Can't wait to see Lockdown. <dancing and chanting in my ceremonial dress blues just for the one who got me my bootleg copy and asked not to be mentioned> Screw the regs! Down with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

2) That pic that CkiCki uses? the publicity thing with AT leaning all over RDA? Would be a perfect wedding pic if he wqas in his dress blues and she was wearing the dress...

3) MeiMei...that fic was AWESOME!!!! can't wait for the next part! is it done yet?

4) wow another thread already...I'm gonna be here for the end one of these days...

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                          ~Imzadi
                          describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                          Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

From thread 11:

Originally posted by Critter
                            Caty, I got your videos to open. Yeah me! Awesome. I haven't looked at all of them yet. It's late and I am tired I will have sweet dreams though. Now, Marimba, I am still having trouble getting yours to open but I think it is computer related. I'll just have to fiddle around some more. But any ideas you may have would be greatly appreciated. Great shippy moments. I had forgotten how wonderful they feel. Nighty Night.
                            Funny that Caty dloaded Divx to fix the problem because I don't have it. I would suggest going to www.microsoft.com (yes, I know they are the evil empire and i hate them too, but you might need them in this case). When you get there download the latest version of Windows Media Player. It seems from what I have read that the codecs in WMP get corrupted over time and the only way to fix it is to reinstall. That has fixed all of the vid problems I've ever had. Hope that helps! Sorry, I'm so long to reply but I'm so far behind it isn't even funny! Oy!

So if anyone else has posted problems/questions for me on the last two or three threads and I haven't replied, please email me through GW, I probably didn't see your post. Thanks to all those who watched and liked my vid.

BTW, Caty, I just watched your new vid! Good Job!
                            Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                            Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                            Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Yeah, it amazes me how fast these things can go. I was online last night (ok, most of yesterday) and i was reading a really good story and would just pop back and forth to see what was going on. Came back and there were 10 more pages!!!
                              That just happened to me. I was reading some S/J fanfic for what seemed like a few minutes. When I left we were on page 2 and it was quiet here. When I came back I had pages to catch up on.
                              Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                                Hey, I just had a thought! (I do that once in a while!) I don't mean to be
                                superstitious or anything... but... Do we really want to celebrate Shipper Day on thread 13! I mean, we don't really want to jinx anything!!

Maybe if we get finished with 12 too close to the 28th, we could skip from 12 to 14?

Would the mods be okay with that?

If I am being too superstitious just throw cookies at me!

ohh see your point maybe we should jump to 14 but just incase i'll throw some cookies at you ne way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X