;

;
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ;;
    ;

I 've hear that in "It's good to be King" that Jack and Sam end up on a spaceship together while Daniel and Teal'c are on the Planet with Maybourne.

Hopefully we will get some good scenes out of that one...Hopefully ..they'll get lost in space long enough so that they think they may be dying ..and get on with it

Caty
    Yay! Finally a spoiler that i'm not worried about!! There should be some good Sam/Jack scenes in this ep

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
      The problem with this plan - as much as I'd adore seeing it - is that I don't think Amanda would *pose* for such a pic the way that David and Gillian did. She'd much rather have one taken with DDL.
      <LtLisa hurls until Kel'sha takes control and finally halts it>

Don't even suggest that! If they do a pic like that with ...I don't know what I'll do (besides be physically ill)

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
      ~Imzadi
      describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
      Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
        Ahem . . . excuse me . . . I have a little announcement to make . . . <blush>

It's taken me awhile to get up the nerve, but I'm proud to say that I have my very first web page for my Stargate fan fic up and running. There's not much there yet - only six stories - but if you want to take a look, it's at:

http://mary-buc252.freeservers.com/sg1.html

If you visit, feel free to email or PM me and let me know what you think!
        I haven't read the rest of the thread at this point, so forgive me if you've already responded. I was very happy to see you had your own site, but got a message saying "You do not have permission...." Hmmm. Permission? Do you know what the problem is? Figured it might help everyone who wants to look for you to respond in the thread.

Bucky

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
          Lets hope so!!!
          I love surprises

Yes ..I 'll tend to think this is it ....but it's a shame they have to mess Around so much with the shippers Sam and Jack cuz we really are the nicest of the fandom and we should be treated a bit better.

This is why I'm hesitating in watching Atlantis really
          I'm just worried they do the same to the nicest people on Earth who support their shows and it's really not fair.

I think TPTB should invite all Sam and JAck shippers to be Extras for the show ..for the grand finale

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            I have a better idea ..we could all be extras...for the show ..dressed as the locals of the off world planet....and we could organize the food , the drinks..Do not forget your cookies....and I'll bring the JackaWackoo cocktails ingredients ...and everybody will be in shipper heaven and we could throw the petals at Sam and Jack for real

Caty
            Ok sounds good to me. Let's see, I better put this on my calendar. "Trip to Vancouver to be extra on Stargate. Don't forget to pack shipper cookies."
            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
              If we ever found out about a tv wedding in advance we could design and send out wedding invitations to all shippers. When the wedding aired we could dress up as guests and we could throw rose petals at the tv.

I volunteer to make the wedding cake. Of course it would be made out of shipper cookie crumbs.
              lol, that would be great!!! My mum and dad would probably send me to a lunatic asylum after i'd done it but for Sam and Jack, its worth it

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Yes ..I 'll tend to think this is it ....but it's a shame they have to mess Around so much with the shippers Sam and Jack cuz we really are the nicest of the fandom and we should be treated a bit better.

I'm just worried they do the same to the nicest people on Earth who support their shows and it's really not fair.

I think TPTB should invite all Sam and JAck shippers to be Extras for the show ..for the grand finale

Caty
                And we'll work for free! Well not exactly free, they'd have to feed us shipper cookies and Jackowacko brew!
                Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                  <LtLisa hurls until Kel'sha takes control and finally halts it>

Don't even suggest that! If they do a pic like that with ...I don't know what I'll do (besides be physically ill)

Don't worry I don't think they 'll do that . ...They even didn't do pics of Scully with Doggett when Mulder was gone ...because they knew he was not liked by the Mulder and Scully shippers.....

They always do it with the established couples on a show ..because eveybody love them together or nearly everybody.

it would be nice though to have something like that between RDA and AT ..but hey hang on ..may be we'll get better than the publicity shot ...we may get the real thing ...Sam and Jack..in the dream sequence ....an actual visual and moving scene Let's hope for the best ..I think we all deserve it

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    Hope this works: http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.co...n.shtml#amanda

Other's panels are on that page too I think.

Sally
                    ok, so Carmen says "'I don't trust Jack. It will never happen'"
                    so, I'm going to put on my rose tinted glasses...my blindingly rose tinted ones...
                    I say he meant that he doesn't trust Jack to do something about it! (ie: tell Sam how he feels). Thats my story and I'm sticking to it (especially since the author appeared to be an anti S/J shipper)

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                    ~Imzadi
                    describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                    Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Caty
                      You shouldn't hesitate in watching Atlantis, its great IMO. At first I wasn't really bothered about it and I wasn't planning on watching it but I got bored one day and watched it on squinty and now I love it The characters are great I love McKay and Beckett and Sheppard and Weir isn't so bad either.
                      And TPTB said that they weren't going to put any ship between the main characters in this one..so you should be ok

As for the SG-1 PTB messing us around I don't think its fair either cause we are the best, the nicest and the most adorable fans of all how can they possily want to tease us like this

I'm just going to wait untilthe end of the season and i'm hoping that this season will be like S7 and get better as the season goes on and by the end Sam and Jack will have their resolution....unless there is going to be a season9 of course

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                        ok, so Carmen says "'I don't trust Jack. It will never happen'"
                        so, I'm going to put on my rose tinted glasses...my blindingly rose tinted ones...
                        I say he meant that he doesn't trust Jack to do something about it! (ie: tell Sam how he feels). Thats my story and I'm sticking to it (especially since the author appeared to be an anti S/J shipper)

Apparently when he said that ..he was actually laughing afterwards and it was a joke...

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                          lol, that would be great!!! My mum and dad would probably send me to a lunatic asylum after i'd done it but for Sam and Jack, its worth it
                          Hey just tell 'em that it is an American Custom for TV shows and movies.

Afterall we dressed for "Luke and Laura's" Wedding (they were on a soap opera) and "The Rocky Horror Picture Show".

Then they wouldn't think that your crazy and have you committed because they know how "those Americans can be".

If they still insist on sending you to an asylum just request that they send you to The Shipper Commune Rehab Center in Shipper Town.
                          Ship Nana

Comment

Caty I think you better get our new home ready. We are just about 80 posts away and you do such a good job making it so bright and cheery.

Don't forget to leave a sign on our old home for those still sleeping!!!
                            Ship Nana

Comment

Oh my goodness! I couldn't get on the boards at all yesterday. Add to that my VCR futzing Friday night and not taping "Lockdown."

So, I'm off to catch up before we head to Thread XII
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                                Caty I think you better get our new home ready. We are just about 80 posts away and you do such a good job making it so bright and cheery.

Don't forget to leave a sign on our old home for those still sleeping!!!
                                Oh, my, I can't believe we're about to ship off to the twelfth thread!! Oh, what a prolific bunch of posters!!

Comment

Working...
                                X