This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    Here's my contribution to wishful shippy thinking....

Take the pic from Amanda's newest Femme Fatales layout.... the one with her laying on the bed and looking upside down at the camera.... and imagine..... Sam is doing this layout, and Jack's watching, and while the photographer goes into the other room to get more film, Jack crawls up the bed to face Sam, who's in *exactly* the same position as in the photo..... *screen goes black*.... just imagine fellow perv shippers.<eg>

Sally
    That's why I said earlier that your sigpicJack looked like he was observing the shoot & had certain plans of action in mind...just about ready to act on them!
    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Welcome mishymo, Ilios, Raggedy11 & Critter!
      Looks like we've had another shiplet explosion!
      Stick around & post lots!
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
        Spoiler for a certain fanfic story;;

I'm trying to remember the name/ author of a story. Sam/ Jack are at the cabin and she tells him that she's been raped by a Jaffa and is pg. I'm sure it was TBC(well I would hope so, wouldn't want it to end there), and I can't remember vital facts to go back and see if it has been continued and/or completed. Hoping for help here and hoping I didn't spoil it for someone.

Is it Kaledeiscope on Marimba's site?

Happy
        Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
          Welcome mishymo, Ilios, Raggedy11 & Critter!
          Looks like we've had another shiplet explosion!
          Stick around & post lots!
          hehe Thanks for the welcome!!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            oh I thought it was hot but I just checked the weather channel and it is only 102F so heck it is a nice almost spring like day here in Arizona....but Monsoon has rolled in so we have humidity to *die* for
            And when Tame says "die," it's literally. Phew... sometimes... If I could just go away. But, sure, yeah... I'll join in on the song, despite the fact that we tend to be teased for two days straight and then viciously let down with 112F weather. But, hey... It's a dry heat.

Good to hear from you, too, Tame. It's hard to believe that my last post was barely an hour ago, and it's already page 79 or something.

And who couldn't play nice in the most frequented thread in the galaxy?

Comment

Well, I'm done having a little refreshment in ShipNana's front yard < she wouldn't let me on the porch or in the house.... am a bit muddy from archeological expedition back through the Early Threads... am doing research to concoct a little something for ShipDay....>
              **sighs** now back to the Threads....this is the last time I go back.... I know I'll dream of posts scrolling down the screen all night!
              spoiler space
              yes, I agree... the new doc is cardboard-blah in the personality department. An indication of an expendable character, perhaps? It was hard for me to believe that they'd put an actor/actress in the Dr slot who didn't have some special oommpphh. Yeah, I know the charisma that Teryl had as Janet is hard to beat, but IMHO you've got to replace charisma w/charisma, if you want chemistry....

Oh... and regarding Sam's hair.... wondered why Jack hadn't ordered her to the salon for a trim or shaping!

Comment

OK, I'm going to stretch my oh-so-limited tech skills and see if I can make a link to some recommended fic:

http://www.ficml.org/jemimap/sg1/ship/auguide.html

and its' sequel,

http://www.ficml.org/jemimap/sg1/ship/perfectsetup.html

From the SG1 awards site, 2004 Ship noms, you get ship and humor, a perfect combo.

going to bed now..
                Di

Comment

Oh man... Just reading your guys' replies makes me depressed. The reason? I KNOW that Caty's videos are just awesome, and yet... my computer is incapable of reading them. Alas, I am an idiot, but my computer also knows this and gets a kick out of letting me down... constantly.

Yeah. Sad. Anyway, I think it's really cool that you managed to get videos for Lockdown and New Order. That's very cool. And... you know... the concept is pretty cool, too. What kinds of clips did you use?

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                    Well, I'm done having a little refreshment in ShipNana's front yard < she wouldn't let me on the porch or in the house.... am a bit muddy from archeological expedition back through the Early Threads... am doing research to concoct a little something for ShipDay....>
                    **sighs** now back to the Threads....this is the last time I go back.... I know I'll dream of posts scrolling down the screen all night!
                    spoiler space
                    yes, I agree... the new doc is cardboard-blah in the personality department. An indication of an expendable character, perhaps? It was hard for me to believe that they'd put an actor/actress in the Dr slot who didn't have some special oommpphh. Yeah, I know the charisma that Teryl had as Janet is hard to beat, but IMHO you've got to replace charisma w/charisma, if you want chemistry....
                    yep, like white bread with mayo on it, no zip, no tang, no pizzaz..just pathetically boring.

Oh... and regarding Sam's hair.... wondered why Jack hadn't ordered her to the salon for a trim or shaping!
                    See, it's the influence, first he messes with her attitude, THEN her hair starts to go...

ok, I'm REALLY going to bed now..

Di

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                      And when Tame says "die," it's literally. Phew... sometimes... If I could just go away. But, sure, yeah... I'll join in on the song, despite the fact that we tend to be teased for two days straight and then viciously let down with 112F weather. But, hey... It's a dry heat.
                      <snip>
                      Y'all should come to Maryland.... Our late Julys & Augusts are known for the 90+ degree (Farenheit) heat & killer humidity..... That's why when I was in Hawaii in early May & people complained about the humidity & heat, I was like, huh? come home w/me if you want energy-draining weather....
                      <but I still like it here... we have all 4 seasons... some years more of one season than others.... so I complain, but I still luv it here...>

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                        If you think about it, what actually IS on the air that could possibly have any ship in it? The stupid tv is coated to the rafters with reality crap, and no good actor based programming anymore. I basically watch TLC, HGTV, and Sci-Fi anymore. Stargate(s) are the only shows I am watching these days.

Great minds, Kri! I've been saying the same thing for months and months. Most folks look at me oddly when I say the only channels I watch are HGTV and SciFi. That's just not a combo they expect from a woman! I do watch baseball though. Rabid Texas Rangers fan here!

I do like old fashioned movies----Clark Gable, Cary Grant, Bogart. Fun, sweet romantic stories that make my shippy heart happy.

Happy
                        Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy
                          Great minds, Kri! I've been saying the same thing for months and months. Most folks look at me oddly when I say the only channels I watch are HGTV and SciFi. That's just not a combo they expect from a woman! I do watch baseball though. Rabid Texas Rangers fan here!

I do like old fashioned movies----Clark Gable, Cary Grant, Bogart. Fun, sweet romantic stories that make my shippy heart happy.

Happy
                          Ya know, I must have just needed a good cry tonight. I watched the special Trading Spaces, where they redid some Habitat for Humanity homes, and sat there bawling at the end. I also do that once a week with Extreme Home Makeovers.

Comment

*Takes deep breath*

WELCOME ra-hanna, hobbitsrul, samplusjackequalsgrace, mishy_mo, Sarae64, and any other newbies I forget!!!!!
                            Happy belated Birthday Starfury!!!!
                            Did anyone else read the CREATION BURBANK CON REPORT on the Stargate solutions website??? In Carmen's(Jacob/Selmak) section there was this comment...

-A woman asked whether, if Sam doesn't get together with 'Pete the Stalker', would Jacob want her to get together with Jack. He said 'I don't trust Jack. It will never happen'.

OMG !! not good news if daddy Carter doesnt approve!!

I watched Lockdown(maybe itty bitty teeny weeny spoilers)
                            And I didnt see much, if any, shippiness I was dissapointed with the episode, except the whole Jack + potatoes, and Sam telling on Jack (hehe)

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                            MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                              yep, like white bread with mayo on it, no zip, no tang, no pizzaz..just pathetically boring.

See, it's the influence, first he messes with her attitude, THEN her hair starts to go...

ok, I'm REALLY going to bed now..

Di
                              ROTF!

Night Di!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

*kiwigater waves empty glass in air...*
                                Hey! I'm out of Jackowacko cocktail!!!! But I do like the new poolside digs..

Comment

Working...
                                X