This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ship Nana
    I think that TPTB really wanted us to feel the loss of someone who had served and made the ultimate sacrifice.

IMHO they accomplished that. We all loved Janet and I was sobbing when she died. I think we all felt the loss personally and that was their goal. It wouldn't have been the same effect if they were able to bring her back to life.

We all still feel the loss of Janet even now and that's the way it was supposed to be. That is real war, real people die who have friends and family and their loss is felt forever. Makes me appreciate the women and men in uniform and their families that much more. May none of them ever lose a loved one.

Heroes was well done and probably one of the best if not the best episode.

Oh ShipNana....you nearly made me cry here is something for you

*sigh* I love to be in that thread

caty

Comment

Originally posted by hobbitsrul
      Thanks everyone!! Yes i must admit this thread is addictive...although I have not tried a cookie yet...as still trying to decide which one I want to try first!!

Welcome hobbitsrul to the shipper family Have fun here with us

caty

Comment

Hey did ANYONE see what Jimlad and I posted? I know it's back on page 25, but someone has to have seen it, even if it did take a long time to load!!!!!
        Last edited by samplusjackequalsgrace; 24 July 2004, 09:21 AM.

Comment

HeY I just checked back and had a look what you had done, very funny love the bit about sam telling him to Jump in a lack and not surface for an hour and I love your username.

But even after seeing that and eating many of Ship nanas cookies I am really really worried about the Sam/Jack ship!!!! i've been reading through Amanda's part of this new TV Zone Stargate Special and what she is saying doesn't sound good
          Here are a few quotes:
          This one doesn't sound that bad: "Earlier today we were talking on set about what was going to happen with O'Neill and Sam and what Rick and I would like to happen. I'm looking for some resolution to the relationship one way or another" - So hopefully we can expect the two to actually talk about the relationship or refer to it somehow....
          but straight after that she says "There are some surprising twists and turns coming this season which some fans aren't going to be too happy about." :'(

And there is some more but its amost a whole paragraph and I can type it all out, but she likes the Sam/ relationship and she says who knows when or IF the situation between Sam and jack will change so it is time for Sam to move on :'(

I don't like it, its not good and there is going to be a lot of in season 8 and very little S/J.......I want to cry!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by samplusjackequalsgrace
            Hey did ANYONE see what Jimlad and I posted? I know it's back on page 25, but someone has to have seen it, even if it did take a long time to load!!!!!

Welcome Samplusjackequalsgrace and Jimlad to the shipper family

Take one of ShipNana's cookies and keep posting

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
              spoiler Lockdown
              Did you notice Jack called the actor that played 'young Hammond' "Son" the way older Hammond always did?

Was that a passing of the torch, or what?! I don't know if I've ever heard Jack say "son" before. Makes him sound a little old. Not TOO old mind you, I'd still... *PG Thread, PG Thread*

ship sistah

Actually, I'm pretty sure I remember at least two occasions, one in "The Warrior" to one of the Jaffa, and the other in "The Other Guys" to Herak ("Take some pride in your work, son.").

Any more?

J.
              "He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest. Quite self-effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he is. Bottom line, he's an incredibly strong leader who's given more to this program than any man has given to anything I can imagine."

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                HeY I just checked back and had a look what you had done, very funny love the bit about sam telling him to Jump in a lack and not surface for an hour and I love your username.

But even after seeing that and eating many of Ship nanas cookies I am really really worried about the Sam/Jack ship!!!! i've been reading through Amanda's part of this new TV Zone Stargate Special and what she is saying doesn't sound good
                Here are a few quotes:
                This one doesn't sound that bad: "Earlier today we were talking on set about what was going to happen with O'Neill and Sam and what Rick and I would like to happen. I'm looking for some resolution to the relationship one way or another" - So hopefully we can expect the two to actually talk about the relationship or refer to it somehow....
                but straight after that she says "There are some surprising twists and turns coming this season which some fans aren't going to be too happy about." :'(

And there is some more but its amost a whole paragraph and I can type it all out, but she likes the Sam/ relationship and she says who knows when or IF the situation between Sam and jack will change so it is time for Sam to move on :'(

I don't like it, its not good and there is going to be a lot of in season 8 and very little S/J.......I want to cry!

Don't worry ..she has to say that ..she obviously can't say .."oh by the way shippers ..good news ..Sam and Jack are gonna jump into bed"

I think they are just keeping the tease a bit too long .

I really can't stand nasty people ...they should not exist ..

....so I hope TPTB is not like that ..and will give the shippers a bit of something to hope for .

We are the best us shippers , the nicest people of the Stargate fandom and I think they know that ..it's just a shame they have to play with us so much ...it's a bit sadistic really

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill

Here are a few quotes:

I don't have time for a long reply but you sounded so sad that I had to do something being Mayor of Ship Town and all.

Look, don't give up. The game is far from over. Yep, it's gonna be a hairy rollercoaster ride for us shippers. Just put on her helmet and fasten your seatbelt nice and tight.

Remember we are all in this together. And that's alot of people. Your not alone.

It ain't over until the fat lady sings and I haven't done that yet.

I saw you laugh there. Now isn't that much better.

Help your self to a Shipper Cookie or 2.

Ship Nana

Comment

SPOILER SEASON 8

****** Spoiler Warning

Did you see that in Lockdown? In the end where Jack is lying on the
                    ground and Sam and Teal'c run to him and he says he's okay..when he
                    gets up he touches her hand! It's just a second or two ...but it's
                    the second time this Season and it just started! He touched her leg in
                    New Order and now her hand!

Here´s a a Pic for evidence with comment ...hehe

http://www.freepgs.com/pics/season8stuff_part1.htm

Steffi ~ A Shipper on Mission *weg*

Comment

Just a quick FYI

For those who don't already know and for those of us who were not home in time to catch the second airing of Lockdown...

The Sci-Fi channel is re-airing Lockdown on Tuesday night. I hope this one is clear of all technical glitches!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        Don't worry ..she has to say that ..she obviously can't say .."oh by the way shippers ..good news ..Sam and Jack are gonna jump into bed"

I think they are just keeping the tease a bit too long .

I really can't stand nasty people ...they should not exist ..

....so I hope TPTB is not like that ..and will give the shippers a bit of something to hope for .

We are the best us shippers , the nicest people of the Stargate fandom and I think they know that ..it's just a shame they have to play with us so much ...it's a bit sadistic really

Caty

(((((CATY!)))))
                        Don't take those nasty people to heart! Just a minor difference of opinion...

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                          Glad to see that I am not the only Dr. Pepper lover in our family....Nikkirose and sueKay we really are related!
                          Maybe that should be one of the official ship beverages.

It'd be good for all the under 21s here!
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Send Pete to Edora

SPOILER SEASON 8

****** Spoiler Warning

Great pics along with your commentaries. I like the way you think......

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                              I don't have time for a long reply but you sounded so sad that I had to do something being Mayor of Ship Town and all.

Look, don't give up. The game is far from over. Yep, it's gonna be a hairy rollercoaster ride for us shippers. Just put on her helmet and fasten your seatbelt nice and tight.

Remember we are all in this together. And that's alot of people. Your not alone.

It ain't over until the fat lady sings and I haven't done that yet.

I saw you laugh there. Now isn't that much better.

Help your self to a Shipper Cookie or 2.

Thanks Caty and Ship Nana!

I think i'm just in a strange mood today i'm sure i'll be fine
                              As long as I have the shipper family around me and loads of your wonderful cookies i'm sure I can pull through it....and TPTB will give us a good S/J resolution......won't they?

*Grabs a couple of cookies, puts on her helmet and gets ready for the ride*
                              Thanks again

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Send Pete to Edora

SPOILER SEASON 8

****** Spoiler Warning

Thats a great site steffi
                                Will you be posting pics up there for every episode of Season 8??
                                It would be great to have a kind of log of all the Sam/Jack moments

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Working...
                                X